It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Forget The Price of War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to tell you guys that with all the hype of this Iran and August 22 that it is ok to want to see a prophecy fullfilled, that there is long lasting effects from what could happen.

Right now watching Fox News I see nothing but propaganda against Iran, they even pose the question that Iran may actually want to intitiate world war 3. Isn't that term used so loosely any more? WWII and WWI were both horrific wars with millions of dead, to throw around WWIII is dangerous and irresponsible sometimes, like in the case of saying Iran is wanting it. Is Iran wanting it? I do not know, no one does except the Iranian President, but it all adds up to tomorow, the 22.

There may be an attack of somekind tomorow, ther may not. We have all seen this on ATS before, almost everymonth it seems, I am just saying that when or if there is an attack, do not forget the price that will have to be paid by all people on either side of the conflict.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I agree with you, it seems that the all the roads are taking us to believe that Iran wants the end of the world.

Funny is just like Iraq all over.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It is just like Iraq. I would not believe that anything would ever actually occure, except watching our nations top news networks, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, they all have guest on saying that Iran is planning something....

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
watching our nations top news networks, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, they all have guest on saying that Iran is planning something....

Well for people that knows by now how propaganda works in America they are just getting to see it as a fact.

No longer as a conspiracy but just a fact. . . the media is becoming the tool to influence PO in our country for the pursue of political agendas.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Prediction: War

Starting a war on the basis of prophecy would be -- unless I'm terribly mistaken -- a new one for the U.S.

I'm not worried, though.

When the government decides it needs to attack Iran, I'm sure all the classic, traditional pretexts will be trotted out.

Maybe they'll kidnap a few American soldiers.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I see the same blaming Iran for everything that we did for Iraq. The only thing holding back the republican agenda right now, in my opinion is elections. Then again, it looks like the Republicans will loose the house soon, will they go to war while they have the advantage in the house?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Humanity

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Humanity

Yes you are right, humanity but when we take into consideration the people that are pursuing these wars in the middle east we must ask ourselves if they care about humanity at all. . . including American lives.

I believe that the profits of war are to great for these people that they careless about humanity after all, in their wold we are all expendable . . .

[edit on 21-8-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well Marge, hopefully history repeats it's self once again...

Iran says no to the deal, America tries to get sanctions but decides otherwise because of the impending political and economic impact of high gas prices before an election and we forget about Iran for a few months. Then the cycle repeats.

top topics

join