It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vanished" TV Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The new show starts tonight- supposedly deals with secret societies kidnapping a senitors wife. Fox 9PM.

I'm watching it.

Cory

Sara Collins, the beautiful young wife of prominent Georgia Senator Jeffrey Collins, has inexplicably vanished.

As the search for Sara unravels one of the nation’s most prominent amilies, it also exposes evidence that could rock the foundations of American society. In VANISHED, nothing is as it seems. Everyone is a suspect. Everyone has a secret. And no one is safe.

Viewers will journey inside a sensational, thrilling national soap opera as collaborating FBI Agents Kyle Tyner, Graham Kelton, Lin Mei and Daniel Lucas investigate and uncover enigmatic clues that suggest Sara’s disappearance may be part of a large, sinister conspiracy. Meanwhile, ambitious reporter Judy Nash is also pursuing leads to deliver breaking news as this career-defining story develops.

At the Collins home, Jeffrey and Sara’s dutiful son Max is keeping secrets of his own, while his rebellious sister Marcy is on the verge of eloping with her sketchy boyfriend Ben, whose motives are questionable.

And when things couldn’t get any worse for Senator Collins, two people mysteriously surface: his ex-wife Jessica Nevins and a man from Sara’s past, Peter Manning. All the while, Judy and her young cameraman/boyfriend Adam Putnam attempt to capture every shocking development as the biggest story of their careers unfolds.

This intriguing new series, which combines the investigative twists and turns of “CSI,” the nonstop pace of “24” and the scope of “The Da Vinci Code,” will reveal new clues each week. But as the pursuers get closer to the truth, they unwittingly become targets themselves.

VANISHED, produced by 20th Century Fox Television, was created by Josh Berman (“CSI: Crime Scene Investigation). Mimi Leder (“The Peacemaker,” “Deep Impact”) directed the pilot. Berman, Leder, Chuck Pratt Jr. (“Melrose Place,” “General Hospital”) and Carla Kettner (“Cold Squad,” “Judging Amy”) serve as executive producers.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Its fictional though, right? Maybe hollywood writers are beginning to pick up on the current interest and obsessions with secret societies and are starting to make movies to market some ideas.

Lemme know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Unless the quality picks up PDQ, this sucker'll be toast. Maybe it's just me but I found the pilot episode flat and predictable for as long as I could stand it (about 20 minutes).

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
TV series are used to create illusions, which are after all sense impressions as much as realities' are, in the class of 'phenomena dependent on brain changes.'

new topics

top topics

join