It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David hasselhoff video that makes you want to stick needles in your eyeballs and rip off your ears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I dont think there is anything good about this. someone has to get to the bottom of "the hoff's" reign of terror, and destruction. it is out of hand.

www.compfused.com...

[edit on 21-8-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

[edit on 21-8-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I actually blogged on this long ago.

Are you reading the blogs? You should be.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think what hes doing is illegal

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ha Ha ... thanks Zed, nice to have a partner in crime on this one. this video is one for the books to be sure, I think it starts with the $6.75 budget, and the hooker extra's, don't get me started on his dancing... not to mention the very song itself...i mean he has found a whole new level of un-originality still not discovered. and to think when i was a kid i would have traded in my own parent's for a chance to "jump in that car".

times change.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I LOVE IT!!!

I ACTUALLY LOVE IT LMAO!!

only cause its sooooooooo amazingly bad tho haha

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue
I LOVE IT!!!

I ACTUALLY LOVE IT LMAO!!

only cause its sooooooooo amazingly bad tho haha

It's wicked bad. Long live the Hoff!

JAK

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i am in shock....

i have hoff overload and damn i feel sexy....

probablythe reason why i had to get naked and done my 'hoff' wig....

even as we speak i am running my fingers through my replica hoff chest wig....

and greasing my left thigh with bronzing oil.....

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
*grins*

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
o.k i'm sorry, this one is actually worse. i actually have what victims of kidnapping call kidnapper sympathy, i'm actually starting to like these videos in a william shatner album sort of way.

www.youtube.com...

oh boy. the thing that bothers me most is, alot of the locations they badly photoedit him in, are really simple locations, like umm...a river? you can't just turn a camera on him by a river? sheeeesh.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I refuse to watch it. I've seen enough of his crap. It's simply another piece of the Illuminati plot to turn us into a bunch of mindless zombies.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder
David hasselhoff video that makes you want to stick needles in your eyeballs and rip off your ears

That's perfect.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
oh i needed a good laugh,poor old Hoff,he can handle the critsism i guess being the Antichrist an all.

On the same link there was another link for some flash games,bored i tried one which is "where`s Waldo?" its very hard to spot him and because its hard a clue comes through the speakers about thirty seconds or so into it after you hit start its hard to hear so turn your speakers up.

Here`s the direct link,good luck
www.compfused.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Having watched both videos I am now slack-jawed and ready for some serious medication.

That second video for "Hooked on a Feeling" was even more bizarre and low-rent than the first one! I know what you mean about starting to like it in a "William Shatner album sort of way" ROFL... and if you've never heard his version of Pulp's (or is it Blur's - I get them mixed up) "Live Like Common People", you have not lived.

Things I liked about the Hof videos

• extreme cheapness
  • the whole budget of the second one was spent on the trip to the glacier, hence all the bluescreen stuff which made the glacier footage stand out, and not in a good way
  • the obvious signs of bad surgery
  • the terrible, yet clearly Surrealist, choreography in "Hooked", especially the part where he's juggling video cubes
  • the hideous satin tux and dress shirt with painted-on bowtie
  • the utterly pointless 5/4 bar in the first tune. Why?
  • watching him play air guitar in "Hooked"
  • being unable to decide if the narrative of the first song is ironic or not. Is he really making fun of himself? There remains the terrifying possibility that he really is like that
  • the cutesie little angels in the second video getting their wings blown away by over-enthusiastic use of a wind machine
  • the fact that throughout BOTH videos, I couldn't believe my eyes and my mouth was, quite literally, hanging open in disbelief.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
When you see this video, and then consider that The Hoff is so popular in Germany, it makes you wonder.....how crazy are the Germans?

Fair play to the Hoff though, it's videos like that that remind us why we bother with life. I think.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The song was actually a hit here in Australia for the Ted Mulry Gang in 1975.

TMG

Ted Mulry was very possibly the ugliest man in Australian rock (or for that matter, the world).

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
WTF????????

Oh my this is something else.Hooked was well very very strange if this is what humans do with their exsistences im glad im a scarecrow,full of straw and have a pumpkin for a head!!!???

to add to the madness heres a few more.
David Hasselhoff:Song of the night
www.youtube.com...

David Hasselhoff:Wings of tenderness
www.youtube.com...

I think ill go back to the fields now.
hehehehe.

Tor

[edit on 9-9-2006 by toraylin]

[edit on 9-9-2006 by toraylin]

top topics

join