It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dude looks like a lady

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i hate it so much when guys grow hair down to or past their shoulders. makes me puke. long hair is for rock stars, preiod.

i especially hate it when im on the prowl for a lady and someone is infront of me.. but i dont have a clue if there a guy or a girl!!! dudes hair is so long and groomed he looks just like one of those cover girls from tv.

and you would never know shes a guy untill you see them turn around or tap them on the shoulder and ask them... but dont do that.

does anyone else have this same problem? share your ideas, share your stories, im interested!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I mean who grows their hair long:

Stupid girly celts with their spears which are no doubt covered in flowers, I mean they wore woad didn't they which is basically make up.

Men should be real men!

*swoosh's hair*

[edit on 21-8-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
and you would never know shes a guy untill you see them turn around or tap them on the shoulder and ask them... but dont do that.

Ha Ha Ha ... Sounds like someone's ... uhm ... "been there and done that" ?!

uh-huh ... oh, yeah ... shweeeet ... aw damn, it's a guy ?!

:shk:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah I’m not a big fan of long hair either (for guys that is), mine well, lets just say it’s really short.

BTW dude, how can you mistake a guy for a girl, even if you are behind then? You don’t look at their build and clothes? I have few places that I’m more interest in first, the hair I look at later.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
same thing with those elf guys in lord of the rings. nobody knows if theyre a guy untill you see their face!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

i especially hate it when im on the prowl for a lady and someone is infront of me.. but i dont have a clue if there a guy or a girl!!! dudes hair is so long and groomed he looks just like one of those cover girls from tv.

does anyone else have this same problem?

Actually, No!

Maybe alcohol consumption may have something to do with not being able to differentiate male from female. It's always been my rule of thumb that at first glance and if your sure if its male or female, Stay Away!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

BTW dude, how can you mistake a guy for a girl, even if you are behind then?

dont tell me you havent seen a chick in baggy pants and a t shirt... ive known lots of girls who dress that way and can be attractive too.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yes, I have, and yes sometimes that look suits a particular girl, but still I can usually tell, if someone is built like a linebacker then I could care less if they’re a guy or girl, I’m staying away from that… thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

dont tell me you havent seen a chick in baggy pants and a t shirt... ive known lots of girls who dress that way and can be attractive too.

Nobody said it made them unattractive, but normally it remains clear that they are a female.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I personally think long hair is hot on a man! As long as they keep it nice and not staggly then i am all good with it.

I know 100% Asala loves long hair on men so she can back me up, imo it is a wow factor on a fella.

So guys with long here ' hellooooooooo
'

Oni x x

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
I personally think long hair is hot on a man! As long as they keep it nice and not staggly then i am all good with it.

I know 100% Asala loves long hair on men so she can back me up, imo it is a wow factor on a fella.

'

Oni x x

carefull... that dude might really be a lady...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni xx

Ah, another one of those anomalies that I don’t understand, why do you want someone that looks like you? I personally don’t think a girl that has really really short hair is attractive, I mean that’s part of what makes a female a female in my view. So nope.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Chissler, I don’t mean like that, I’m thinking more like Demi Moore in GI Jane. Ok, in the shower scene she looked pretty good but still, If I see a woman like that I’d be less inclined to go over and say hello.

No thank you.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ahh were talkin buzzed here.

Allow me to join the dark side and say I'm right there with you guys then. I thought we were talkin above the shoulders n whatnot.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I thought we were talkin above the shoulders n whatnot.

Nah that looks good for some girls, and its ok, I don’t mind, as long as there is something to run my fingers through I’m kool.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
why should men be confined to just doing one thing, as long as they are comfortable being who they are. i must admit i did used to think that men with long hair looked silly but i have been converted for some random reason, university does stramge things to you.

uk wizard, are you worth it?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff teh Destroyer
uk wizard, are you worth it?

I am *swooshs hair*

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I like long hair on a guy as well. Honestly I am tired of seeing a million men with the same haircut.

Don't get me wrong, I like guys with short hair too, I just like a little variety.

Remember, there are different strokes for different folks. Why should all men be forced to cut their hair short just because that's how YOU think it should be?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Remember, there are different strokes for different folks. Why should all men be forced to cut their hair short just because that's how YOU think it should be?

Oh yes, we all have our unique strokes… err… back on topic. I (since I feel you were kind of referring to me) never said all guys should be forced to cut their hair, just that I’m not a big fan of long hair on guys. Who knows, maybe it’s because growing up all my immediate male family members all had short hair…

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join