It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we assassinate this man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
From the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security:

Meanwhile, intelligence sources in Washington believe hundreds of Iranian intelligence agents have infiltrated Iraq to undermine U.S.-led efforts at democracy building. There are reports that Iran has smuggled sophisticated weaponry to give Shiite militants a boost in case of a full-blown conflict. Military officials b]further allege that Hassan Kazemi Ghomi, the charge d'affaires of the Iranian embassy in Baghdad, is working in secret with local forces and militias. According to the U.S.-backed Iraqi National Intelligence Service, Ghomi is a member of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force -- a special forces outfit much like the Green Berets -- with specialized skills and experience in the support of militia activity.

www.spacewar.com...

Sounds like we have a target....should we off this guy?

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why? The US wouldn't want to off him. His constant driveling is keeping people frightened and is building up a case for the US to invade Iran. He is a useful tool.

Besides, assasinating him would leave a hole that some other nutcase would fill up anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yes, the US government seems amazingly good at designating terrorists, but fails to prove their arguments at every turn. Hey, why don't we go into this country and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians without discretion, to get one man? Doesn't anyone see a problem here?

As I recall, in the case of Bin Laden, a known CIA asset, (therefore this is staged)they ended up devastating Afghanistan's civilian population. The amazing thing is that they still haven't found him! Are they even looking for him anymore??? The answer to that should be obvious.

Oh wait, opium production also went back up in Afghanistan after the U.S invaded, where previously most of the opium production was destroyed. Now how did that happen? We know the CIA are the largest importers of coc aine. Have they expanded their little empire to include heroin? Afghanistan produces roughly 75% of the world's heroin today and the figures are rising according to the UN. What drug lord wouldn't want control of this market?

And also as I recall Saddam's capture (I'm aware it wasn't an assassination plot) involved using DU rounds, which effectively made the people living in Iraq no longer capable of having normal looking children to put it lightly; not to mention the countless number of innocent civilians who were killed in the process, and troops who consequently became sick. Even if Iraq is rebuilt, the radioactive damage has been done. DU has a half life of 4.5 billion years.

Someone please tell me what they've done to improve the lives of these people after committing acts of genocide? I want to see justification, but there is no justification for the taking of an innocent life and/or irreparably damaging future generations who are innocent.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by TheHandOfTruth]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This is a crappy propaganda article. They try to

1. Blame Iran for everything that doesn't work in Iraq
2. Justify the war in Iraq
3. Justify the future war in Iran.

Propaganda detected!

new topics

top topics

join