It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange NASA duplicated footage with different audio?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I found this on Goggle video, i know it's another "We didnt go to the moon theory" one which i am still unsure about myself.

But why is one version of this video in B/W with him referring to the moon rock as a house size rock, then completely different audio on the same video, in colour, describing the moon rock as football sized, with a different script.

I realise this is just a trailer, but wondered if you had any idea's on this footage.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's me or what??...but I just couldn't hear them calling the rock as a "House" rock. And further more, the second part of that film begins with a conversation between the astronauts and Houston...but strangely, if they'd faked the moon landings how could they forget the time delay between the astronauts and Houston?
How could the Houston guy answer the astronaut wright after the astronaut ask about the rock, without the 3 seconds or so time delay? You know...the Moon is roughly 400 thousand km away from Earth (to be more speciffic, "The average Earth-Moon distance is about 385000 km") and it takes for the radio waves more than 2 seconds to make the trip to the moon and back...sooo...no...I don't think that this film proves anything

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Listen to it many times, i did, there is a clear difference between the two video's.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Listen to it many times, i did, there is a clear difference between the two video's.

Yes, indeed, there's a clear diffrence between the two versions...but when do they actualy say 'it's a house rock" and how do you explain the absence of time delay in their conversation with Houston in the second version?
It's not that hard to use an actual footage and change the audio track...

new topics

top topics

join