It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK officer captures UFO on Patrol vehicles video camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet there are a lot more tapes out there like this with all of the late night patrolling these guys do.

www.hbccufo.org...

[edit on 21-8-2006 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The report seems very genuine, and I am sure there are hundereds of these types of reports, most probably not reaching the light of day.

The video is inconclusive, in my mind. It could be a sattelite or a plane. However from the report I would be inclinded to believe it.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That’s an interesting video. One thing to note is that it could be an aircraft with its landing lights on. I see lights in the sky most nights that turn out to be aircraft with their lights on.

Although its got nothing to do with this incident I am reminded of the time a Scottish policeman was using a radar speed gun in north Scotland when it suddenly got ‘zapped’ by a Dutch Harrier jumpjet out in the North Sea. The officer had momentarily pointed the radar gun out into the North Sea which was detected by this Harrier sending it into its air to ground attack mode which included sending out a radar jamming signal as well as bringing its missiles on line. A bit of quick thinking by the pilot saved the poor policeman from being fired at. I don’t believe the police ever got the money for its wrecked speed gun!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Director
That’s an interesting video. One thing to note is that it could be an aircraft with its landing lights on. I see lights in the sky most nights that turn out to be aircraft with their lights on.

It somehow doesn't surprise me that the report fails to mention Leeds Bradford Airport, the main runway of which is almost directly in line with the officer's reported position.

new topics

top topics

join