It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rex 84: FEMA's Blueprint for Martial Law in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca... icle&code=ROL20060820&articleId=3010

We are dangerously close to a situation where ~ if the American people took to the streets in righteous indignation or if there were another 9/11 ~ a mechanism for martial law could be quickly implemented and carried out under REX 84.

The Cheney/Bush administration has a plan which would accommodate the detention of large numbers of American citizens during times of emergency.

The plan is called REX 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984. Through Rex-84 an undisclosed number of concentration camps were set in operation throughout the United States, for internment of dissidents and others potentially harmful to the state.

The Rex 84 Program was originally established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA.

Existence of the Rex 84 plan was first revealed during the Iran-Contra Hearings in 1987, and subsequently reported by the Miami Herald on July 5, 1987

" These camps are to be operated by FEMA should martial law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached."

And there you have it ~ the real purpose of FEMA is to not only protect the government but to be its principal vehicle for martial law.

Interesting and scarey story here.
This could go down at any time now.

Be forewarned ~ the Cheney/Bush administration will stop at nothing to preserve their power and their ongoing neocon mis-adventure and they have currently proposed having executive control over all the states National Guard troops in a national emergency.

Governor Tom Vilsack of Iowa, called the proposal " one step away from a complete takeover of the National Guard, the end of the Guard as a dual-function force that can respond to both state and national needs."

Be informed.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I will agree

It seems that all the tools are in place for the implimentation of ML. All that is needed at this point is the catalyst event to make it happen. Will it happen before 2008? or will it be something alittle down the road? Or are we just paranoid?... or alittle of 1 or 2 AND 3...lol.

there have been several threads started here recently that ask whether or not we will have ML... or suspended elections. I am always leaning more towards the yes in this as I am all too aware of the living breathing beast that is govt. And its never ending quest for power.(not just american govts...BTW). Power is the main course for any govt. as it is what is necc. for it to rule. If people were able to self govern then there would be very little need for govt. except to file and catalog..yada yada.. etc.

But the implimentation of the National Gaurd in New Orleans as law enforcement is already indicitive of what could lie ahead in future "events".

Its defintaely something to be aware of though that is for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well under the presumption that the Time of emergency will be if we get hit by an epidemic of major proportions . . .

It may look logical and even expected.

But what else could be used to implement such response of martial law? Beside any major disaster like an epidemic or major terrorist attack.

When the disaster in the south with Katrina we already seen how people can be gathered like sheep and ship to somewhere else . . . with minimum protest or violence.

I imagine that under any government presented circumstances of emergency people will react just the same.

So expecting to see a major complain of people is actually proven no to be the case as in Katrina.

People has been programmed to believe whatever the government say or do because is good for the people and the nation.

How patriotic can you be if you feel that your nation is in trouble. . . will fighting back be considered patriotic if you believe that you most save your country from its own govenrment.?

Or insurgency.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Judging from the lack of responses, i'd say that either Americans dont believe it, or they dont care. After all, it would all be done for our protection. right?

Apathy will get us someplace. Into one of these camps.

Seems unrealistic, seems that something like this could never happen. Keep in mind we are all being conditioned on a daily basis, airplanes being turned around in mid air for no reason...NO REASON other than to condition the world into thinking we are all in danger...packages
that have never amounted to more than a pair of socks left behind by a forgetful person....grids going down on purpose...and a myriad of things all to condition the mind of the people.

Obedience is the key here. Get it?? We must be trained to obey. This is what they're working on.....
There will be something big, alright. Nobody will know where it came from, and our government will tell us a lie...they still lie.... And that, will be when all this will take place, with FEMA at the helm.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think Americans don't believe it after all it's not on FOX or CNN so it can't be true.
That and well it won't happen to me, can't happen to me, not here in the good Ole US of A.

[edit on 25/8/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I think Americans don't believe it after all it's not on FOX or CNN so it can't be true.
That and well it won't happen to me, can't happen to me, not here in the good Ole US of A.

That affliction speads, yet still. It is often known by many that politicians are crooks. But whenever someone is confronted about the issue they often say things like "not my representative" or only the "other" side is crooked. When in reality the majority of all sides are crooked. It's not necc. their fault either. The system is set up in a way that allows for the power hungry to feed and to make newer laws that allow their appetites to be satiated.

back to topic

There are, according to friends of liberty.com, a list of Executive Orders that illustrate how ML can be instituted "legally"

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

rest of article here

it goes on and on for quite a bit. It does seem that all the pieces are in place for the implimentation of ML. But to verify FOL's validity in this article I am going to site a couple of these Executive Orders directly now.

Executive Orders
1.)

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Maybe its just me but I dont see where they get this from the Executive Order 10990.

WHEREAS section 33 (c) of the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. 784), declared it to be the purpose of the Congress to reduce the number of accidents and injuries among Government officers and employees, encourage safe practices, eliminate work hazards and health risks, and reduce compensable injuries; and

WHEREAS section 35 of that Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. 785), further disclosed the interest of the Congress in the promotion of safety in Federal agencies and establishments; and

WHEREAS the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, as amended and as modified by Reorganization Plan No. 19 of 1950 (hereinafter referred to as the Act), directs the heads of Government departments and agencies to develop, support, and foster organized safety promotion, and to keep such records of injuries and accidents to persons covered by the Act, and to make such statistical and other reports upon such forms as the Secretary of Labor may prescribe; and

rest of document here

I didnt see what FOL's claim even referred to; maybe you guys can help.

2.)

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media

This one is definately about govt regulation of telecommunications. Which definately does stipulate what is to transpire during an emergency.
Executive Order 10995

WHEREAS telecommunications is vital to the security and welfare of this Nation and to the conduct of its foreign affairs;

WHEREAS it is imperative that the United States maintain an efficient and well-planned national and international telecommunications program capable of stimulating and incorporating rapid technological advances being made in the field of telecommunications;

WHEREAS the radio spectrum is a critical natural resource which requires elective, efficient and prudent administration in the national interest;

rest of document here

Now onto the third follow up...
3.)

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

It seems as though this one is correct aswell.Executive Order 10097

Executive Order 10997
ASSIGNING EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FUNCTIONS TO THE SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR
By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States, including authority vested in me by Reorganization Plan No. 1 of 1958 (72 Stat. 1799), it is hereby ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Scope. The Secretary of the Interior (hereinafter referred to as the Secretary) shall prepare national emergency plans and develop preparedness programs covering (1) electric power; (2) petroleum and gas; (3) solid fuels; and (4) minerals. These plans and programs shall be designed to provide a state of readiness in these resource areas with respect to all conditions of national emergency, including attack upon the United States.

rest of documenthere

Well, there is definately groundwork in place for implimentation of gov control of seemingly every aspect of public life in the event of major emergencies. The wierd thing about what I saw in this little follow up was that all three of these orders were written by JFK on Feb 16, 1962. I am sure that most if not all of the rest of the orders can verified. The question is: Did Kennedy write these with the plan for future "missuse" or was it done out of genuine concern for American's and America's well being? Does the language in this EOs leave room for manipulation?

I guess it depends on which govt. is in power when its implimentation is utilized. By "which govt" I mean honest or corrupt; not Reps or Dems. Because the Orders themselves are not, IMO, not necc. Maliciousl or benign; but rather how they are implimented.

I will do some more research on this later if I can.

thanks for your time,
TONE23.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Still more verification

I was reading over the sites that ShadowEyes had posted.

The contract with Haliburton is verified here at Haliburton.com.

2006 Press Releases

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 24, 2006

KBR AWARDED U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY CONTINGENCY SUPPORT PROJECT FOR EMERGENCY SUPPORT SERVICES

ARLINGTON, Virginia – KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).

With a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term, consisting of a one-year based period and four one-year options, the competitively awarded contract will be executed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.

rest of article here

Straight from the horses mouth. Verified and validated for your reading pleasure. Those "mystery camps" ,as far as I am concerned, are no longer mystery or ficticious or possible; they are real. Now whether or not Haliburton will actually build them is another matter...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Man oh man, they wouldn't be making these and I use the word loosely, laws up for no reason. I can not see this helping Americans in anyway, only the crooked politicians and the Banksters.
I like to say living in Canada I don't have to worry about America becoming a prison colony, but in reality we have camps up here too, when one domino goes there all going to go. What can us peons do? I don't know, but I will never live as a slave to no one. This information must be spread across North America, we North Americans must end it before it ends us. If it's not to late already.
Hell I'm going for a beer or 5

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Keep in mind we are all being conditioned on a daily basis, airplanes being turned around in mid air for no reason...NO REASON other than to condition the world into thinking we are all in danger

And on that note, I was watching the ABC Evening News tonight which carried a report of several planes 'turning around'. One was forced to divert to Oklahoma City because...NOW GET THIS...a woman refused to stop doing her fingernails while in flight.

Simply pathetic!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well,

Doing fingernails??? THERE YOU GO. Now, there's a typical example of what i'm talking about.
If that isnt the most assenine thing i ever heard.

Lets look at this. Taking off and landing are supposedly, the most dangerous part of a flight. Most people have a tendency of feeling relaxed once airborne. Most people take direct flights for this very reason. So a woman is painting her fingernails- and the plane gets to go back, land, take off again...What an imposition and lack of responsibility that is to all the others onboard.

If they took a show of hands....I am absolutely SURE the people onboard that airplane would have OPTED TO KEEP FLYING rather than go thru that stupid hassle of turning around, landing, then taking off again.....

FOR THIS PEOPLE PAY MONEY???????

I assure you, they are picking random flights, daily now, just for brainwashing tactics.

My mother leaves Phoenix October 5 on a long flight into Providence. I am going to drive there to pick her up. She is 80 and is scared...

I pray to God she makes the flight straight and they dont submit her grief and aggravation. I dont know what i'd do.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Is this the same FEMA plan that was to take effect after the Oaklahoma Federal Building bombing so that the Clinton Administration could suspend the elections and stay in power?

We all found out after Katrina just how much real power FEMA has. I just wish someone would come up with a new story, instead of just changing the names of those involved in this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Clinton...the great evil.

Have any links to support the fact that Clinton was going to use FEMA to stay in power???

I'd like to see them, please. I'd like the links to be from a reputable news organization.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well,

Doing fingernails??? THERE YOU GO. Now, there's a typical example of what i'm talking about.
If that isnt the most assenine thing i ever heard.

This was reported on the 6:00 news. By the time of the 10:00 news the story had been changed completely and it was saying the woman was some kind of nut case who needed treatment. Good thing I had taped the earlier broadcast.

My mother leaves Phoenix October 5 on a long flight into Providence. I am going to drive there to pick her up. She is 80 and is scared...

I pray to God she makes the flight straight and they dont submit her grief and aggravation. I dont know what i'd do.

Oh my. I hope she's going to be o.k. My mom flies every now and then, but I think it scares me more than it does her.

I'm not afraid of 'terrorists', but I suspect this corrupt government is on the verge of doing something very desperate and THAT does worry me.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

original quote by: ShadowEyes
This was reported on the 6:00 news. By the time of the 10:00 news the story had been changed completely and it was saying the woman was some kind of nut case who needed treatment. Good thing I had taped the earlier broadcast.

Why would they change the story on her?
One argement could be that they learned more details about the person involved.

Another would be that the "Officials", involved, changed the details to make their case look stronger.
Another could be that this is being changed from a federal level. Or that she could very well be "nut case".
Though I hardly think the last one will pan out to be true. It is probably more to the point that she lost her temper after being involved in this modern day witch hunt. Id be be pretty angry aswell.

But still, very interesting no matter which angle it ends up being from. Manipulation of the media is nothing new and nothing that is gonna stop anytime soon. At least we still have the net to do our own digging.(for now)

Sorry to stray there.. But media manipulation would be a key factor in helping to usher in the use of Rex84. FEMA being used to house "prison camps" would never go over with the masses... unless the masses were manipulated into believing it was a good thing(somehow). With the level of apathy from our citizenry today, I feel that may not be something out of the realm of feasability.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
As of sept 11 2001, America is under martial law and has been since that date.
Want too find out call your joint terrorism task force office in your state. Remember florida declared martial law 7 days before 911. Rex 84 is an exercise
to develop protocols to understand problems that might arise if such an act was to take place.

And for those that understand that some may be death camps using gas. Here is a link to a story like most today you have to take it with a beer.
www.prisonplanet.com...
This is the one in Beech Grove but It's much sharper and larger.

I did some research on the "so called" furnaces and the white AGA Gas Inc. Cylinder.

The "so called" furnaces are exhaust fans.
AGA GAS Inc. Sells mostly asphyxiation type gases...you can verify this by doing a search via dogpile for AGA GAS Inc. and the look for web site MDS and they will list the gases.
In the video it shows a gas main, you can see there are 2 or 3 connections with regulators on top. Regulators are used to regulate pressure and gas mixtures.
It seems that this is indeed a death camp, for those on the red and blue list. It can process 26,000 people every 24hrs. The site has since been cleaned up to look inconspicuous.

I cannot state for a fact its real or just good story hipe, it could be used to remove birds with avian flu or other animals. What ever its use its built by HRB and is a
FEMA Camp.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
THIS THREAD NEEDS A DUSTING OFF...

VIDEO: High Quality Footage of FEMA Detention Camp

www.prisonplanet.com...

ATTENTION - EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD

MUST WATCH THIS!

THIS SHOULD HAVE READ...

USA FEMA "DEATH CAMP"!

edit on 31-3-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

top topics