It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a question for all enlightened beings...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think forgetfulness is the first tool used. The souls are placed into forgetfulness with alien technology and then projected into the human realm where they live in illusion.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It depends who you think the deceiver is.
The first tool used to deceive and entire race?

Fear probably.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
that vall's is the closest to my definition...
knowledge that is still perpetuated to define what good and bad is...

also magestica...
your opinion of me matters not, i still got love for you, but respect others please and send your reservations to me personally, like you dont know where i stay at...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I dont qualify to answer this Question
But would like to someday............

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The very first tool? WOMEN!

Heh, I don't really know how or why, they just were.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pherophile
The very first tool? WOMEN!

Heh, I don't really know how or why, they just were.

If you have said that in a public meeting with women in it, the next day they would call you a sexist.
Interesting thought.
I am not saying that you are one.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
what was the first tool used to decieve humanity?...

Temptation.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
actually the union between men and women were the second tool by bible standards, but again this is just an opinion...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"what was the first tool used to decieve humanity?... "

I think sex was a good anwser too, but the very FIRST thing (or things) must have been all the physical restrictions and weakness that are involved when you're a human being. My opinion.

And to add a little...I personnaly think that the mental restrictions and weakness of the human mind are much more worrying, and deceiving, but I guess that must have come after the physical ones.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i dunno we only know this iteration, we have no history or the times during and before the fall, so i find it impossible to know

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
thought was the first tool of deception, without thought can you decieve anything or think to try?

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by namehere]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
You ask alot of questions and tell alot of things..but the problem is, you only seem to make sense to yourself. If you want to 'control' minds first you have to make sense to that mind, not think you are. The only thing I've really noticed about you that stands out is that you feel everyone else here at ATS is under some illusion and in need of enlightenment by *bigsage*

I regret that the movie The Matrix had little little affect on me then what it has for some, evidently. Maybe this is where my mind closes the door.

I used this particular post to address my opinion or feeling about you and I think your little so called experiment on the members here backfired thus you changed the title and your 'tune'. We weren't the experiment, you were, look closely..

What I believe the first tool to deceive humanity is going to greatly differ then what you or the next person believes. It takes different things to deceive different minds
and if you are the slightest bit 'enlightened' you'll see very clearly my answer. First I thought you were an unusual person with some really abstract thoughts going on, then you turned arrogant but now you are seemingly acting Godlike towards us petty souls..If you know so much more then 'we' do then stop with the game playing and enlighten us..please. So far you've proved nothing, atleast not to me.

I'm not trying to mean just being honest..games don't sit well with me. I have this little theory about games..they are played by foolish people who care not about who the players are, they just wait for the weaker player to fall into their little game so they can feel mighty.
Magestica
Thank you.
You have put into words something that has been on my mind for some time now, it is something I have wanted to say, but never did. It is almost as if you pulled the thoughts from my head, they are so similar.
Enough of the games.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the matrix is my inspiration?

would one movie drive one to the truth?
ill attempt to answer that, no...

it can symbolically be used as a teaching method though...

most are complacent with what they are told, others find joy in finding out the truth and complete truth at that...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
On another web board I used to frequent, someone once posed the question:

"What if you woke up and realized your entire life was a dream?"

A very funny, level-headed guy responded:

"What if you had never watched the Matrix 500 times?"

I think that about sums up this topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
what was the first tool used to decieve humanity?...

The Conscience.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
but ill playalong once again since you are below...

what level was his level mind at?
that of the material plane comfortable without knowing his own soul?...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
First tool use to deceive humanity was Spoon Feeding Religion, "Oh yes,its the truth,now open up!"

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Blunt objects,,,Unga Bunga,,,

No really,,it would have to be the penis!! Thats right,,i said it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join