It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buchanan Declares: Third World Conquest of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

STATE OF EMERGENCY: THIRD WORLD INVASION AND CONQUEST OF AMERICA streets this week and is designed to jolt readers with stats/analysis of illegal immigration gone dangerously wild.

www.drudgereport.com...

I know Buchanan can rub people the wronfg way sometimes, but I tend to agree with some of the points he makes here.

One in every twelve people breaking into America has a criminal record.

By 2050, there will be 100 million Hispanics concentrated in the U.S. Southwest.

Between 10 and 20 percent of all Mexicans, Central Americans and Caribbean people have already moved to the United States.

Every month, the U.S. Border Patrol apprehends more illegal aliens breaking into our country, 150,000, than the number of troops we have in Iraq.

Illegal immigration is something that needs to be addressed right now before it gets out of hand.

This quote is what really bothers me (I'd like to do some more research on this). According to the quote it sound like there is a concerted effort by the Mexicans to infiltrate and eventually take over at the very least the southwest which is more reason than ever to stop illegal immigration NOW!

In EMERGENCY, Pat Buchanan charges the Mexican regime with an Aztlan Plot, a conscious campaign to use America as a dumping ground for its poor and unemployed, both to relieve social pressure and effect a cultural re-annexation of the American Southwest. La Reconquista, the reconquest of the lands lost by Mexico in the Mexican-American War, Buchanan charges, is underway.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh god............Pat Buchannan is still around? I figured the ol fossilized bigot would have been rendered into compost by now.

The Atzlan part is pretty interesting, though, especially given that they got a record of being a very racist and antagonistic group. i do believe other threads were started about these jerks.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I like Pat Buchanan. I'd never vote for him for public office, but I like his no nonsense approach to social issues. He is a breath of fresh air in the typical bickering of politics. Buchanan is no one's lackey. He thinks for himself and he speaks his mind no matter whom it might offend, left or right.

The world would do well to consider the word of Pat Buchanan, because while the rest of us are concerning ourselves with group think and me-too-ism, the free thinkers like him are out there beating the bushes for the facts.

[edit on 2006/8/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
An "Aztlan Plot" is also something I would like to research further. The revelation that brochures were produced by Mexican government offices to offer hints and tips to people wishing to cross the border seems to indicate some governmental 'intent'.

Illegal immigration certainly needs to be addressed as soon as possible. It needs to be addressed at very high levels; governmental, societal, and cultural.

I don't like illegal immigration, but I cannot totally fault the individuals committing the offense. They are doing what they can get away with. And its incredibly risky to boot. I think the root of the problem is economic and cultural factors that need to be adjusted.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
An "Aztlan Plot" is also something I would like to research further.

Just Google the following terms: Aztlan, MEChA, La reconquista.

Then watch this video: www.idawg.com...

You'll hear university professors, the mayor of LA, and several MAINSTREAM politicians (!) making statements like:

* "We have an aging white America. They're not making babies. They're dying."
* "It's about assuring that we increase our numbers...we're at a civil war."
* "...last gasp of White America."

This site explains Aztlan, Raza, and MEChA, and lists other likeminded groups
www.mayorno.com...

Here's The Plan Of Aztlan, anti-white comments in bold
www.mayorno.com...

The Mexican govt. supports it:
www.thenewamerican.com...

MEChA pretends to be a legitimate civil rights group, but their propaganda says otherwise. Aztlan is a name these people are using for "their" land - the states that Mexico SOLD to us, a fact they conveniently forget. Their goal is to reclaim that land, and kick out the Europeans (read: whites).

Cruz Bustamante, who ran against Ah-nold in CA, was a member of a hate group. That group was MEChA. Their motto: “For the Race (la raza), everything. For those outside the Race, nothing.”

These groups even spew hatred toward those of their own race who obey the law (coming here legally), or uphold it. One widely-reported article in a college paper cheered the death of a Hispanic border patrolman:
www.americanpatrol.com...

Widely-used slogan "F*** you, this is still Mexico"
frontpagemag.com...
www.halturnershow.com... (picture of one such sign)

Wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org...
"The organization seeks to have 'white supremacist European settlers' become the first to return to Europe. The next phase...should be a civilized negotiation to repatriate the remaining white population back into Europe. ...Europe and European-descent people will collectively deliver reparations to the peoples of the Western Hemisphere."

Though some of these sources are right-leaning (and I'm a Democrat!), just read the blogs and web sites of these Mexican groups, and let them speak for themselves.

Anti-Semitism - They object to the jokes, but they sound pretty racist, too
www.aztlan.net...

More anti-Semitism
www.aztlan.net...
www.petitiononline.com... (made by aztlan.net)

Glorifying Hitler: "...a new, powerful and jew free society would come forth."
www.aztlan.net...

Agreeing with Fidel Castro
www.aztlan.net...

Their vision of Aztlan, "Republica del Norte":
www.aztlan.net...

"We have the human right to be on any part of our continent"
www.mexica-movement.org...

Comparing whites to a cancer that needs to be removed
www.mexica-movement.org...

Whether you're Republican or Democrat, there's no denying the anti-European hate speech on these, and many other sites. And they call US racists?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Pat Buchanan's cheese has been sliding off his cracker for some time now and I think that the time will soon be upon us when he goes completely nuts. I have comprehensively loathed him for years, especially since he once claimed that the USA should not have got involved in WWII because germany was not a threat to the USA.

Please remember that this is a man who started working for Richard Nixon in the 1970's and who has been tacking steadily rightwards ever since.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverojo

Originally posted by MrPenny
An "Aztlan Plot" is also something I would like to research further.

Yeah but do make sure your research is complete.

You do know who funds these groups right? The powerful people behind the agenda?

This thread has some very good info on the topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh... and Pat Buchanan is as much of a "free thinker" as Gandhi was a bloodthirsty terrorist bent on world domination.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Europe and Russia are having population problems. Meaning people are not having enough babies and their populations will decrease. White America is having the same problem. Though America on the whole is not because of the amount of immigrants.

On the immigration issue though, yes I think there should be control over illegal immigration. But while corporations and other facets benefit from slave labor, why should anything happen? A lot of towns, are making it very hard for illegal immigrants (and I am sure it will be immigrants in general pretty soon). Especially spanish and black ones.

EDIT: It is unfortunate though. I think if many of these immigrant assimilated (like language) and brought their cultures into the mix, we would be better for it. We must remember, not all Mexican immigrants aremurderers and drug dealers and many are looking for a better life. The question is though, as the white population decreases and hispanics become the majority with black, will the power really shift? I think not. I think it will be a lot like South Africa. White people in the government, white people owning everything. Who knows.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverojo

Thank you for the guidance. You don't mind if I add some other avenues of research do you? Balance is a key component of developing a rational opinion.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Europe and Russia are having population problems. Meaning people are not having enough babies and their populations will decrease. White America is having the same problem. Though America on the whole is not because of the amount of immigrants.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

That is because white america currently funds most of the social programs immigrants are benefitting from yet receive very little of it themselves. The cost of living in america has sky rocketed in the pas few years and we receive little if no help from our government.

Hence the birthrate is down for white americans because they can no longer afford to support the immigrants and provide for their own children. So instead of families of 5 you see parents with one or two children which is decreasing our population while we are being over run by illegal immigrants.

The intentions of these groups are no secret, they openly express a desire to take our country and it is taboo for white americans to speak out against it.

I dunno...maybe when it gets to bad I'll move to canada, I dont think they like cold weather

P.S.

It took me 4 friggin years to receove ANY financial aid from the government...so this tells you where their priorities are for the working class of america.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by XphilesPhan]

top topics

join