It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private mission to the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It came to me a few days ago in a crazed thought. Is, or can it be possilble for a privatly funded programs to get to the moon in the next 5-15 years. To my knowledge there are groups that are privatly funded that are atempting to launch into space.

I think there is something on the moon, something that we cant be told, somwthing we need to see.

I dont know where t ostart, or even how, i am very young, and want to ge tthere at some point in my life.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Burt Rutan's goal is to greet NASA when they arrive on the Lunar surface again. I think he'll do it too.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i believe nasa has already stated that they will be funding private sector work so that private sector companies can supply to iss space station link once the private sector companies have the ability to get into orbit it will probably only be a matter of time before they start to look further out into space and see what other options they have of making $$$

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Burt Rutan's goal is to greet NASA when they arrive on the Lunar surface again. I think he'll do it too.

\Thanks for the name, ill look into it. And apply for his team

new topics

top topics

join