It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish firm claims to have generator with more than 100% efficiency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

We have developed a technology that produces free, clean and constant energy.

This means never having to recharge your phone, never having to refuel your car. A world with an infinite supply of clean energy for all.

Our technology has been independently validated by engineers and scientists - always off the record, always proven to work.

Is this a Hoax?

www.steorn.net...

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
We covered it on our radio show last week, Dont think it is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
Is this a Hoax?

I don't know, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

Steorn is making three claims for its technology:

The technology has a coefficient of performance greater than 100%.
The operation of the technology (i.e. the creation of energy) is not derived from the degradation of its component parts.
There is no identifiable environmental source of the energy (as might be witnessed by a cooling of ambient air temperature).

The sum of these claims is that our technology creates free energy.

Source.

I'm no expert, but these seem to be radical claims. May free energy become a reality within my lifetime?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Imho the Laws of Thermodynamics are widely missinterpreted when it comes to overefficiency devices.

There are energies around us that we can't see or feel but know are there.

Radiation of all sorts (and craploads of it), electromagnetic fields, gravity, so much potential sources of energy that noone accounts to be the possible sources.

Most people interpret these laws as "Can't get more energy out of a device then human made/converted energy is put in". Be it electric, material, heat or physical energy.

If someone does manage to create a viable method to draw vast amounts of energy from an uncommon powersource, it should be fully investigated instead of shunned by the scientific community.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I don't think, nor believe, that there will ever be a massed produced vehicle or other item that uses "free" energy or an energy source that needs no renewing or replenishing - so long as there are powers that will want to make money out of it. I mean, if you consider how long we have had the internal combustion engine and the leaps and bounds technology has made, there is no way, on the face of this earth, that there is no alternative source of energy that can be used that is, possibly, free or perpetual. So long as the US and other countries are making money out of fossil fuels, either directly or indirectly, we will be held to ransom for these sources of energy. AND, if we EVER get a free energy supply there WILL be someway the government will have to be able to extort money or some kind of payment for this.
My 2 cents.

[edit on 21/8/2006 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Our technology has been independently validated by engineers and scientists - always off the record, always proven to work.

i think this line explains if its a hoax or not. always off the record? pfffft.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thread closed. Please discuss further on the other thread.

top topics

join