It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheap Abundant Energy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
There was also a guy who found an method for efficient electrolysis of water. Instead of the standard electrolysis his machine uses low voltage but extremely high frequency electricity. It shows you the machine get filled with tap-water and he switches it on and instantly hydrogen comes billowing out. He then lights on outlet pipe and it ignites to form a constant flame. The energy released in the form of hydrogen was upwards of 1000% of that used to seperate it from water.

Yes his name is Stanley Meyers and he was murdered. His food or drink was poisoned. Thats who I was talking about, and the reason why people shouldn't try to patent these devices that use uncommon knowledge. Instead freely publish it's design so that nobody in the future can be killed for obtaining what should be common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I just scanned through that documentary and you are correct, his name was Stanley Meyer of Fayette County, Ohio. They murdered him?
He says in the documentary that he has received threats on his life as well as an offer of a billion dollars from Saudi Arabia to sit on his invention.

For the purposes of researching further the name of the other inventor whose device I described is Jim Griggs from Rome, Georgia.

James L. Griggs: Hydrosonic Pump

I also found a write up of the documentary I posted about for any one interested.

[edit on 23/8/06 by subz]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Subz
thanks a lot for those links but is the thechnical information avaible any where? Or the video to the documentry?
It just seems that is the information that everyone is saying needs to be made avaible.

Bez

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If anyone is interested here is the link to the company in Dublin who have created the free energy device: www.steorn.net...

You can register to be informed what the scientific findings are, there are also interesting statistics on how many scientists have responded to the Economist advertisement

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Youre welcome Red Golem

I continue to be astonished by how sites like google video and youtube are growing. The documentary I cited has been posted in its entirity on google video. To watch the documentary click on the following link.

It Runs On Water documentary

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

"It's a fraud," said Dr. Michio Kaku, a leading theoretical physicist, author and professor whose accolades, awards and acknowledgments are too numerous to list here. "The irony here is that this is a company that makes anti-fraud technology. It's [their claim is] not possible … you can't sue me for quoting the rules of physics."

"Most reputable scientists don't want to be part of something like this because they realize it's a hoax," he explained. "But what happens is, shady scientists, you know, scientists who want to get their names in the paper or get a piece of the action, they sign up for the challenge and there's a lot of hoopla, television cameras come and say, 'Look, here is the scientist.' The scientist says, 'Oh my gosh, this guy's going to revolutionize the energy situation — change the world.' Then they get headlines that way." ABCNews

When Kaku is convinced, I will be. I don't see the markets reflecting anything in regards to free energy either. So who's buying into this idea that actually has credentials and/or funds?

Of what I have read, they aren't inviting credible scientific experts to openly test it, they're asking regular people to apply from which they'll select 12.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The problem with Dr. Michio Kaku is that he is a theoretical physicist. He only knows what is theoretically possible. For him to close his mind and think that because something hasn't yet been proven theoretically, that it is impossible, tells me that he is a useless waste of a Doctor, and he will never help develop the revolutionary inventions of the future.

And yes.. Stanley Meyers was murdered, that means his invention worked. His invention could have lead to free energy as well, since his device produced more energy than it consumed.

Bez

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just finished watching that documentary Subz. Very interesting devices on there, it stuns me how the scientific community are so reluctant to investigate things that demonstrate "outside the box" thinking. I honestly thought thats what science was fundamentally about!

It seems such a shame that people are demonstrating technology that could totally change the world that nobody wants to accept. I understand the ramifications of such devices being proved to be true, we would see a huge shift in economic and political strength throughout the world. In my opinion that is why we will never see such devices implemented in our lifetime.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Im glad you watched it Bez

The problem the scientific community has is that they base their entire world view on the principles that other scientists have devised. They are exactly how the church was during the Enlightenment. They perceive any theory that contradicts their world view to be heretical and actively stifle it.

All too often scientists forget how many times the scientific community has been ravaged by a lone scientific discovery that negates vast swathes of accepted research. It's human nature and scientists are just as prone to protect their world view as the clergy and the average man.

But where the topic of free energy comes a real cropper is that it's not just scientists who are horrified at what the ramifications would be, but also big business and our very politicians who derive their power from big business also fear what it could do to society.

Resistance of this magnitude has not been seen since the days of Gallileo and Coppernicus.

[edit on 23/8/06 by subz]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
For him to close his mind and think that because something hasn't yet been proven theoretically, that it is impossible, tells me that he is a useless waste of a Doctor, and he will never help develop the revolutionary inventions of the future.

In order to make such an idiotic statement, would mean you have no idea who Kaku is or quantum mechanics. Might as well tell us Einstein was a moron and didn't aid scientific advancement and technology either.

www.mkaku.org...

Considering the cost to take out a full-page ad in the Economist, Steorn could of mailed out dozens of machines to universities and science centers all over the world, instead they choose to fish for suckers.

Stoern's idea of free energy will be anything BUT free.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
In order to make such an idiotic statement, would mean you have no idea who Kaku is or quantum mechanics. Might as well tell us Einstein was a moron and didn't aid scientific advancement and technology either.

Compared to Nikola Tesla..... Kaku and Einstein were lab rats. Nikola Tesla had invented a free energy device. Heck I can tell you a single object that gives free energy. Its called a permanent magnet, it has a constant pulling and repelling force, and its free. But very few people, including Tesla, realized that.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Compared to Nikola Tesla..... Kaku and Einstein were lab rats. Nikola Tesla had invented a free energy device. Heck I can tell you a single object that gives free energy. Its called a permanent magnet, it has a constant pulling and repelling force, and its free. But very few people, including Tesla, realized that.

Ludacris comparisons and lack of science knowledge doesn't aid your argument.

Don't dumb me down guardian.co.uk
The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science chronicle.com

Learn about magnets: phact.org...

Then test your knowledge: Hook up your magnet to the grid, If succesful, you should be able to make billions in relatively short time with a free energy device at a 100+% profit margin. You won't need to take out a $100,000+ ad in a financial magazine looking for funds or validation either.

Here's some guys that been milking the system for years promising free energy. They happen to endorse Steorn too: Magnetic Power, Inc.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I, myself, believe "cold" fusion is an achieved state. There's just too much data where others are trying to figure out the technology, and too many loose ends trying to keep others from knowing it.

Someone, somewhere, somehow, knows it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty skeptical of "free energy" claims, however I'm also not inclined to disbelieve them simply because they don't fit into the accepted theoretical framework.

If these people can demonstrate a physical, measurable effect, IMHO it's worth loooking into. While "free" energy may be physically impossible, it's also possible that the device may be tapping into an an energy source simply not yet understood: IE it's not "free" energy any more than, say, solar, we simply can't yet identify where the energy is coming from.

It wouldn't be the first time physical experiment blew accepted theories out of the water.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Regenmacher...

Nikola Tesla, has invented things that Einstein couldn't even dream of. Like how to wirelessly power an object. And how to take electricity out of thin air, FREE. Name one physical invention from Einstein, you can't. Now read about Nikola Tesla. en.wikipedia.org... You will think he was from the future. then count his inventions.

Also a magnet is free, almost infinite, energy. I did not say free electricity.

So.. to make you bite your words, here is a REAL permanent magnet motor, that is perpetual motion. I have seen a live demo of this machine, and guarantee it works. You can watch the video yourself if you wish.

www.pureenergysystems.com...

Eat that... Kaku lover.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Name one physical invention from Einstein, you can't.

Laes,

. You are writing nothing using a computer that works on the principles of quantum mechanics that Einstein made great contributions to. Ever heard about Bose-Einstein statistics? Its role in superfluidity? Didn't think so.

Finally, apart from his upnsurpassed achievements in science, Einstein was also capable of inventing stuff that even arrogant and uneducated people like you can appreciate:

In 1926, Einstein and former student Leó Szilárd co-invented the Einstein refrigerator.[23] On November 11, 1930, U.S. Patent 1,781,541 was awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for the refrigerator. The patent covered a thermodynamic refrigeration cycle providing cooling with no moving parts, at a constant pressure, with only heat as an input. The refrigeration cycle used ammonia, butane, and water.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by asala]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow NICE insults... you should be warned by a moderator.

Originally posted by Aelita
Laes,
you come across as a pathetic ignoramus. You are writing your pile of BS using a computer that works on the principles of quantum mechanics that Einstein made great contributions to. Ever heard about Bose-Einstein statistics? Its role in superfluidity? Didn't think so.

WOW, the whole world is based on quantum mechanics, does that mean Einstein is GOD? No.. He HELPED "think of" quantum mechanics, but did he do it by himself? NO. The foundations of quantum mechanics were established during the first half of the 20th century by Max Planck, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Werner Heisenberg, Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born, John von Neumann, Paul Dirac, Wolfgang Pauli and others. You can't give Einstein ALL the credit.

And as far as I'm concerned, my computer runs on electricity, pioneered by Benjamin Franklin. That electricity comes from a power plant that has an AC Generator invented by Nikola Tesla. That AC current travels long distances because Nikola Tesla invented AC current and figured that out. Once it got to my computer power supply, it is turned into a DC current which was invented by Tomas Edision. That DC current powers my computer, which was invented by John Mauchly, with J. Presper Eckert. This specific computer is on a wireless internet connection, which uses a principal of wireless radio communication, and we all know Nikola Tesla is credited with being the first to patent radio technology.... I could go on..

Originally posted by Aelita
Finally, apart from his upnsurpassed achievements in science, Einstein was also capable of inventing stuff that even arrogant and uneducated people like you can appreciate:

In 1926, Einstein and former student Leó Szilárd co-invented the Einstein refrigerator.

Yeah Einstein HELPED create a refrigerator, wow!

But Tesla on the other hand, he invented things way beyond the scope of what was ever considered possible, things that are TOP SECRET, CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, HELD BY THE US GOVERNMENT.

In this subject of free energy, Tesla > Einstein. I'm not saying Einstein was stupid. He is a very intelligent man. But to think he knew everything about this physical universe is absurd. And to think quantum mechanics is 100% accurate is also absurd. We haven't even began to scratch the surface, and one man back in the 1920's named Einstein isn't going to be the end of the scratching.

B.T.W. Aelita, you need to do some more reading about Einstein and quantum mechanics. en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-8-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A Compilation of Briefing Papers Prepared For: The U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee.

Very interesting if anyone has the time to do some of the grunt work i have...

How much did Einstein really contribute? Probably not all that much.

Maxwell makes Einstein look rather silly ( when your using mathematical languages only a few even understand) and compared to Tesla i am surprised ( well not really; the more destructive your efforts the more famous you get) we even know about him.

Good thread so far and i hope the 'conservation of energy' mandarin's can somehow keep their distance.

Stellar

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Youre welcome Red Golem

I continue to be astonished by how sites like google video and youtube are growing. The documentary I cited has been posted in its entirity on google video. To watch the documentary click on the following link.

It Runs On Water documentary

Subz
Thanks for the link to the video. I have not watched it yet but do plan to later on this evening.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Maxwell makes Einstein look rather silly

Why? That's because you understand Maxwell's equations and you don't understand any or most of Einstein's work?

(when your using mathematical languages only a few even understand)

It is quite silly to complain that there are no easy ways in science. The mathematics describing things like superconductivity or interaction of light with matter on the atomic level is complex and likely well beyond your understanding. This absolutely doesn't make it any less valuable for either fundamental science or applied research.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join