It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilant Guardian 2006 exercises. (last run Sept 11th, 2001)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
www.falseflagnews.com...

here it is folks for us to see. Sorry about a new thread, but people look at this link. I have a bad feeling, bad, real bad feeling about this one.

The same exercises that ran during 9-11 are being run during the period of 19th to 27th of August!!! a major exercise called the same name over a date which is not looking rosey at all........

Joint USA and Canadian exercise....for the very period that we are so so worried about....

"The exercise will involve all 40 of the Reserve units of Land Force Central Area (LFCA), the Army command in Ontario. Air Force, Communication, and Field Ambulance Reservists will also deploy to support the exercise".

"Full-spectrum operations can include simultaneous combination of humanitarian assistance, stabilization and/or peace support operations, generally set within the context of medium-intensity fighting, exercise spokepeople describe. As the culmination of a year of training, Vigilant Guardian '06 is designed to demonstrate the skills and cohesion of the units involved and will simulate as closely as possible actual overseas operations".
(The above qoutes are from Godlike productions news alerts and are not my work or writings).

people I am now a 100 % concerned bunny about this date and time.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Falseflag.net notes that "these (are) the same drills that were being run on 9/11 in order to deplete the NORAD air defenses and set up fake hijackings."

What are they trying to say? That there's possibility for another airline attack? Nobody is going to fall for that trick anymore, right?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
what they are trying to get across is that at this time, a mirror of 9-11 is happening at a time where we all sense a real bad event is incoming...ie 22nd of august.

NORAD is busy, the forces are busy, there are 19 seperate exercises world wide involving 'civilian pandemics and / or humanitarian efforts' on or around and over this date, and its stretching coincidence to a point by calling it the same name !!

They are flagging some thing that we are looking for, a pattern in their methods. See it as it is, some thing to be aware of. We all got caught pants down last time, lets not have it happen again. If it does happen, we have facts and articles to hand to use against them, as the earlier you get the news, the more truthful it will be and less spun by those who want to hide stuff from you.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
not to be off subject... but I am an avid I Ching reader and chaos/fractal enthusiast... does anyone know where I could get a copy of timewave zero for linux?

Thanks,

oracle

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You guyz should honestly think about whether or not the government watchez this site... They are constructing Invisible Suites and who knows what else. They are not stupid, im pretty sure they watch all conspiracy sites. But if something does happen between Aug. 19 - 27 then I guess they are a bunch of idiots...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"They" are not idiots! How ever the puppet masters are bound by ritual, numerology, symbolic protocol and sacrifice.

I think that a lot of the terrorist disasters, shuttle disasters etc are ritual blood sacrifices to some vengeful God that demands blood and pain from the victims.

Or maybe my paranoia borders on psychosis. Time will tell. I honestly hope I'm just crazy and have spent too much time on ATS, read to much Lovecraft and Icke.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
One more coincidence. Isn't this the same time period as the annual gathering at Bohemian Grove? The bigwigs in the global conspiracy all gather there the last two weeks of August every year, don't they?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Icarus Rising]

new topics

top topics

join