It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merlin Iran 2006 predictions and more on August

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
www.accessbest.com...

"... you get the disturbing results that between about 2004 and 2006 there may be some kind of re-enactment going on there. ... But, right now, where we sit in this period (2005 to mid 2006), is an extreme danger point. ..."

The above is from the merlin site:
www.accessbest.com...

Merlin has been in my memory banks due to they stated high acticity within people on the coming dates when Katrina happened

Audio on how accurate Merlin has been:
www.accessbest.com...

Worldwide - The period of 2010-2012 is unusual, in that 4 out of 6 people have high levels of activity on their
Merlin Audio on 2012
www.accessbest.com...
www.accessbest.com...

Now I was looking up Merlin to try to get more detailed info on Iran and August. I may purchase a report if I do I will be sure to share it on here. However if someone has teh detailed report for world affairs of August please share it.

Now below I would like to share my further research on predictions related to August and accompanied links if available.

Robert Spencer on August 22nd
youtube.com...

SPENCER: "Because Ahmadinejad does not believe in mutually assured destruction. He does not -- he will not stop because he thinks that he will get his people killed. The whole idea of the Mahdi coming after the Muslims are being persecuted is deeply rooted in Islamist tradition. The sixth imam of the Shiite`s 12 Shiites, 12 imam, the sixth said that before the coming of the Mahdi there will be fire in the sky that will obliterate Baghdad. Now it could be that he, Ahmadinejad, knows that full well and wants to provoke that fire in the sky over Baghdad by striking Jerusalem first."

Col. David Hunt on FNC AUGUST 22nd
youtube.com...

Bible Code on Aug 22:

AUG 22 2006: COUNTDOWN TO APOCALYPSE
Today I found a Bible Code that says the following:
www.godlikeproductions.com.../17/06
BIBLE CODE: NUM:24:20
ATTACK- ISRAEL - ARMY
MISSILES- ANTHRAX - PLAGUE
MASS DEATH - HOLOCAUST
EARTHQUAKE - HAND OF GOD
RETRIBULATION RECOMPENSE

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Act 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

The BBC did a story on this phenomenon in 2003, a transcript of the show here www.bbc.co.uk... after Drosnin 5 years earlier, had made 3 major predictions about Economic collapse in 2002, world instability after that, and a nuclear holocaust to happen in 2006, and then sealed them in an envelope and gave them to a top New York lawyer for safekeeping.
All have proved accurate. And although skeptics have claimed you can find a code in any text if you look hard and long enough, none have had anywhere near the specific accuracy and depth of foretelling data contained in the Bible.
But Drosnin believes the Bible puts things like this in there, as a warning for us to not let it happen, as man still has the free will to change the possibilities if he is wise.

More bible code (large article)
www.hotcopper.com.au...

The following is from the above link:

BIBLE CODE: WARNING: 8.22.06

IRAN WILL LAUNCH A BIO MISSILE ATTACK
AGAINST ISRAEL AND TRIGGER W.W. III.

22 AUG 2006:
HOLOCAUST OF ISRAEL
A DIRE WARNING FOR ISRAEL AND THE
ULTIMATE TEST OF THE BIBLE CODE AND
OUR UNDERSTANDING OF IT.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by masonite]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Now listen to what he says about 2012!!

4 / 6 people in 2012 or they abouts have a massive movement within there lives. around 2010 / 12 time. The peaks start to form in 2010....

thats 4 out of EVERY 6 people will be affected...

and as for the 2006 stuff, quite frankly im a little freaked right now

I love the Colonel david Hunt link.

"Round them up and kill them." Pricless stuff.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
4/6 people are already affected by a killer, though this has been going on for years this killer is Cancer!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I see your point but the program is reffering to above levels or on top of what we already deal with.

A side note at 4PM Eastern it will than be 12 midnight or the start of AUggust 22 in Iran.

Originally posted by marcopolo
4/6 people are already affected by a killer, though this has been going on for years this killer is Cancer!

top topics

join