It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Power (HHO) Cuts Through Steel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before..

Denny Klein has invented a water-powered torch and water-powered engine.
Apparently, the blow torch flame is not hot to the touch, but can burn through tough materials. On the news clip, sparks can be seen coming off the sheet metal as the flame hits it, but then water runs off it after the reaction.
Originally, Klein wanted to invent a gas to replace acetylene used in welding. After coming up with the HHO burner, the thought struck him to use the same fuel in combustion engines. He says the process of converting current cars to running on HHO is quite straight forward, unlike cars that use hydrogen fuel cells (also derived from water). This makes production of HHO cars more realistic he claims.

Could this be the new fuel of the century?

Link...

Could this be the new fuel of the century?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken there is already a thread on this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It had to do with Browns Gas discovered in 1966 by a physicist and patented by Brown in 1977
Interesting

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Here's the (local) Fox News report on this guy from YouTube:

(removed link to YouTube... already in other link.. sorry)

I just came across this last night and was gonna do a search, but saw this thread, so I figure I'd post it here. I think we should do a patent search and see if it's easily reproducable. I'd be down for rigging my little Toyota up... I wonder, though, if you strip all emission controls off, if you can still get through emissions tests. It's been a few years since I've had to deal with EPA rules.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Earthscum]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here is Aquafuel, it's pretty easy to tinker around with.

jlnlabs.imars.com...

top topics

join