It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communication with... A UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is just a simple question to the UFO fanatics out there....

Has anyone ever heard of any reports of a person "communicating" with a UFO?

Now I have just read a local report about a person who was blinking a flashlight at a supposed "UFO" and had it flash back corresponding lights.

From the source:

Without thinking I again flashed my light, but this time I was almost in disbelief as I observed it flash right back instantly with a brief but very strong white light. Almost speechless I pointed the area of the sky out to the others with me. Maybe 10 seconds had passed and now we were all watching this object move slowly, much slower than the satellites we saw previously. As it made a slight turn I then flashed my light at it twice with maybe a 3 second interval between flashes. With all of us watching, it sent back two immediate flashes with the second one being much brighter and intense. As you can imagine, every one's excitement was also intense. By now the object has sped up a bit and I wanted to keep flashing at it but purposely waited about 30 seconds before I tried it again, when I gave it a single quick flash it immediately sent back a flash that was much, much brighter than any previous flash. It was hard to tell if the flash it gave was at a higher intensity or if the object itself was at a lower altitude. After the last flash it gave us it just proceeded a short distance and then just disappeared, like it went out.

Visit the link for the full story. www.spprc.org...

I just have never heard this happening before...

First of all..... how would this so called UFO even see a flashlight blink on the surface.

Oh well, it just caught my interest.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yes,I have heard other instances of a UFO 'flashing' back at someone, with such things as high-powered flashlights, as well as lasers.

One case I recall seeing on TV was where 3 guys were out in a lake canoeing at night and they witnessed a craft and flashed their flashlight at it, which resulted in the craft moving down towards them and a supposed missing time/possible abduction event occurring.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It makes sense that UFO's would have fancy lights only as a means of communication, as what other purpose would they serve?

Here is another case I found. Same communication medium.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
How about not just communication with, but a gift of pancakes as well?

April 18, 1961
Eagle River, Wisconsin, United States

Summary: Mr. Paul Simonton, a chicken farmer in Eagle River, Wisconsin saw a disc-shaped craft land vertically on his farm. A hatch opened, and when he approached he saw three human-looking men inside. They asked him for some water. They appeared to be cooking pancakes on a griddle, and in exchange for the water they gave him four of the pancakes from griddle. The episode survived a rigorous assessment by the U.S. Air Force and is carried in their files as "unexplained."

Source.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Now I have heard everything.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
See now those are MY KIND OF ALIENS
I wonder if ET's put lemon juice and brown sugar on theirs? ... mmm, i'm in the mood for pancakes now

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I heard people made UFO flash like that by thinking "give me a sign" etc

and then was in doubt they made it do it, but it did every time he thought of it.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

Toc

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Now I have just read a local report about a person who was blinking a flashlight at a supposed "UFO" and had it flash back corresponding lights.

From the source:

Without thinking I again flashed my light, but this time I was almost in disbelief as I observed it flash right back instantly with a brief but very strong white light. Almost speechless I pointed the area of the sky out to the others with me. Maybe 10 seconds had passed and now we were all watching this object move slowly, much slower than the satellites we saw previously. As it made a slight turn I then flashed my light at it twice with maybe a 3 second interval between flashes. With all of us watching, it sent back two immediate flashes with the second one being much brighter and intense. As you can imagine, every one's excitement was also intense. By now the object has sped up a bit and I wanted to keep flashing at it but purposely waited about 30 seconds before I tried it again, when I gave it a single quick flash it immediately sent back a flash that was much, much brighter than any previous flash. It was hard to tell if the flash it gave was at a higher intensity or if the object itself was at a lower altitude. After the last flash it gave us it just proceeded a short distance and then just disappeared, like it went out.

Visit the link for the full story. www.spprc.org...

I just have never heard this happening before...

First of all..... how would this so called UFO even see a flashlight blink on the surface.

Oh well, it just caught my interest.

CSeti teams have used high power lights, laser and thought to communicate.

In many cases, according to CSeti protocols, people seeing UFO are actualy connected to the spacecraft thought interface and can query the pilots to change direction and offend to move closer.

Implosion, i suggest you read the first few stickies regarding posting policies in this forum.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Toc]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toc

Implosion, i suggest you read the first few stickies regarding posting policies in this forum.

Let's have a look at the original question [shall we?]:

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Well, yes, yes I have, I've heard about a man called Mr. Paul Simonton who apparently communicated with a UFO, or to be more precise, procured pancakes from UFO occupants. Where is the problem?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Yes,I have heard other instances of a UFO 'flashing' back at someone, with such things as high-powered flashlights, as well as lasers.

One case I recall seeing on TV was where 3 guys were out in a lake canoeing at night and they witnessed a craft and flashed their flashlight at it, which resulted in the craft moving down towards them and a supposed missing time/possible abduction event occurring.

Yeah that was on unsolved Mysteries in like the late ninties

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Personally, I find the pancakes story quite interesting. See, now, a smart observer would have saved one of the pancakes for biochemical analysis.

WOuldn't it be amazing if our first publically confirmed alien artefact was a pancake with the "wrong" ratio of isotopes?

new topics

top topics

join