It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber's Grays

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If you've never heard of Jacques Vallee, he is one of the world's foremost UFO researachers. He's not a nut, he is extremely brilliant, grounded and he's also an astronomer who has written numerous books on UFO's. His stance is that he does not know what UFO's are and he tries to keep as objective a view as possible. I know him personally and cannot say enough good things about him and his extremely high integrity. He and his wife would come over and bring pictures, etc. to discuss his latest UFO case with us to get input. I once asked him about Whitley Streiber. He told me that no serious UFO researcher takes him seriously. They have administered all sorts of tests on him and concluded that he is indeed crazy. That sure seems to be the case, after reading about him here.
To the person who says aliens are elves, have you read Jacques's book "Passport to Megonia"? He deals with this exact topic there. You might find it interesting, if you haven't already read it.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You said they are implanting memories within you.... obviously they have you all confused into thinking they are elves. Thats a lot of bull#, whitley is right. Besides I dont trust any beings that secretly take people, then manipulate your mind with implanting false memories so you never know "whats up". They have come for me too and you know I know whats going on with them through my feelings and I ignore my brain so they know I know when they are #ing with my head now they just wipe my memories plain and simple. But there are a few instantances where I remember I beat one up and almost killed it and then I started to remember what had happend... one came running up to me like no you must stop. Then they started bargening with me they started asking for DNA in exchange for other things.. aslong as I agree to their terms. And they even let me fly their ship in exchange but then I stopped and they tried to take me again without my consent, that's when I stole one of their ships and they came after me and like I said ealier I almost killed one of em. The other one made me fly the ship back lol. I dont remember the rest... but the one who made me fly it back I think was against the obduction and he was kinda my friend. (he took responsibility and they killed him)

I talk about this like it's nothing because it has been happening in my life since I can remember actually.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey probed:

in your original thread posting yre Strieber's site, you said, "...I was very polite at all times and yet I was banned and cannot even read that site now. So Whitley has silenced me to cover up the truth about the grays.

Why can't you read the site via, e.g., an anonymous connection (library, friend's, kiosk, etc.)?

<< 1  2   >>

join