It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber's Grays

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am a 50 yr old Australian-Celt man who was first contacted by the gray aliens 15 years ago while I was meditating. Thereafter I spent every waking moment with the grays and their other alien friends learning all I could about them.

I eventually went to Whitley Strieber's website after reading one of his books and wrote that I had been probed by the small grays just like Whitley had. I also said the grays had been implanting many memories into my mind to make me think I had been brainwashed by the military when I was just a child. Whitley wrote also in Communion that memories of involvement with the military as a child just appeared in his mind at one stage and he didn't know where the memories came from.

I tried to explain that the beings doing all this are the same ones who were the elves and little people of days gone by. That's what they told me and they took me to their world a few times to see for myself. I certainly believe they are the same beings that have always been around.

But Whitley claims the grays are here due to the Nazis abusing children and opening their minds to something evil which came into the world as a result. Most other researchers realized the aliens have always been with us changing form throughout the ages.

Now Whitley is saying that only those people abused by the government as children are able to meet the grays eye to eye and all other contactees have to treat the abused people as gurus of some kind.

I just want to let the world know that Whitley is totally wrong about who the grays are. I have known them for many years and they are the ancient ones who have always been around on nearby dimensions.

There's been a top Australian physicist on TV for years explaining how he was taken to the U.S by the military to reverse-engineer a flying alien disk they had retrieved. He explained exactly how the propulsion system worked and everything so the military are quite capable of making their own UFOs now. So it's no secret that the government have UFOs or at least the know-how to make them. That still doesn't mean that the government is behind the alien phenomenon though.

I am writing this to let the world know that the grays are the elves and little people of old and they are highly advanced technologically. They implant memories into peoples minds to make the people think they are part of an agenda of the government. It's a way of throwing people off the scent of the real aliens and making them focus on their own human government. They claimed once to me that we will evolve into non-humans if we have non-human masters.

I feel that the only thing that really matters is Truth. Whitley has an agenda to force the military to divulge secrets and he is taking advantage of the gray alien phenomena to do that. It's okay that he wants to get secrets out of the government but manipulating the truth to suit his own agenda is wrong. Millions of people are being confronted by strange alien beings and they need to know that those beings have always been with us in one form or another and are separate from the government.

I was banned from Whitley's site simply for saying the gray elves had probed me in the butt and implanted memories into my mind just like they did to him. I was very polite at all times and yet I was banned and cannot even read that site now. So Whitley has silenced me to cover up the truth about the grays. He's doing exactly what the government does when they cover up facts about UFOs etc. I also witnessed lots of other posters being called insane just because they believed they had been contacted by real aliens and not simply the government pretending to be aliens. Whitley is always complaining about how people teased him and called him insane but that's what happens to almost every person who goes to his site and says they met benevolent aliens, and he does nothing to stop it.

Don't believe for a moment the things Whitley writes about the grays, or his memories of military abuse. It sounds exciting but he is after all a sci-fi writer who loves frightening people with fantasy to make money.

I'm only telling you all this because the truth is the one thing that will set us free in the end and the grays belong to the world, not to Whitley and his political agenda.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Mayhap we have the beginnings of competitive cottage industries?

There will be a virtual plethora of people who would buy tapes, books, t-shirts and pencil holders that won't ask for any evidence, whatsoever.

But.. that's only one opinion... I could be incredibly wrong... Just would be nice to see something start off, for a change, other than with "I was meditating", or "I have been channeling".

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well, you and loads of other people on this site and elsewhere claim that they have communed with and know the greys, and all have completely different stories about them and their intentions.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok, let me get this straight. You and Whitley both claim to have first hand knowledge about the Grays right? But now you are saying that Whitley is wrong? Well wouldn't both of your stories match if you were really dealing with the same group of entities? So either one of you is lying, or you both are lying...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, you and loads of other people on this site and elsewhere claim that they have communed with and know the greys, and all have completely different stories about them and their intentions.

And this is exactly why I am starting to believe that the "grays" are just BS. If all of these people were really in contact with the same beings, then their stories and information would be very similar. Everyone seems to start with the traditional "gray aliens" to begin their story, but add their own little twists as they go along because no one can really prove them wrong. It's pretty sad that people make things up if you ask me...

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Diplomat I see no reason why there can not be different experiences. Many people have talked about being probed. There are different groups of Grey's different sizes and so on.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The motives of the greys are restricted by the laws set forth by the intergalactic confederation.

If any alien should break these laws, then all you have to do is to find a bureaucratic extraterrestrial and tell him or her all about what you have just encountered.

Each extraterrestrial race has its own bureaucracy which takes represenation in the intergalactic fold. The laws made by this confederation is design to fully limit and prevent any conflict between extraterrestrials. After all a peaceful society is a prosperous society and none of the extraterrestrials would ever want their species to become extinct. That is the main part of the confederatory laws.

Anyways there is more than one kind of grey beings.

The Zetas... short large bald headed with black eyes are bio-androids made by the Annunaki as a sevant race. Just imagine us with technology a million or so years from now, don't you suppose we might end up doing the same. There isn't really that much in difference to making androids and then processing bio-androids, (androids made out of biological technological parts). Ever watch that movie of that android played by Robin Williams as he tries to become more human... well basically he is a bio-android at the end and even a bit before then.

There are different degrees of bio-androids... but technically they simply possess techno-biological parts.

The second variety of grey beings is the Annunaki themselves. Which can appear to be greenish or blue-ish or even yellowish or brownish, but actually greys as well. But in part this is no different than Human Beings with our different skin and appearing to be of a yellow, white, black, or green when our actual skin difference in shades of brown. Their origin is a very cold planet, much like Mars would have been with a suitable atmosphere and magnetosphere like Earth, located in the Andromedian Galaxy.

They are considerably tall, seven to nine feet as adults, but that is probably due to how long they can live which insures that their growth occurs at a much more developed length than with humans.

Their eyes and hair can distinquish them from one another by where they were born and what their hereditary diet consists of.

Their skin may also play a rule in that, but simply it insures at what kind of an environment they and their ancestors were raised under.

The darker their skin, the more of an African Environment they were raised under. The lighter their skin, the more of an European Environment they were raised under.

They can also fool you with their appearance, by using their inner physical energy "ki" to change their skin color at will. Or to alter your mental judgement with their own mental energy "PSI" to make you think they appear just like you or just like the Zeta but at a much greater height.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sorry, double post...

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Timeseer, how do you yourself even know for sure that there is an Intergalactic Federation? Do you believe in it simply because you have "read" about it? Or have you been present during the federation's meetings?

And another thing. Since you seem to know so much about the federation and it's rules, how exactly do they enforce the rules? The federation might be located light years away, so how could they regulate and keep up with what the greys were doing on tiny lil' Earth billions of miles away?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Timeseer, how do you yourself even know for sure that there is an Intergalactic Federation?

Confederation... It is nothing more than a seat of legislative government that resides on creating laws to mandate involvement with stellar protectorates such as this planet. They also use their confederation to resolve disputes, so that conflicts aren't brought forth.

But there isn't a Judicial and slightly any Executive power this Confederation.

The only Executive Figure is the Empress herself that created this confederation thousands of years ago. And all Judicial matters work indepedently base in each society represented in the Confederation. So all Annunaki Judicial proceedings are insured in and solely in the Annunaki Empire. What really makes it a confederation is that any decision making is simply done on a represenative basis, which is most often headed by the head executive official. Her position in this confederation is a mix of a stimulation of what we would identify as Prime Minister, President, and Speaker of the Represenatives (like the Speaker in the House of Represenatives).

She is the founder and head official of the confederation (President), her involvement and participation is applied on the favoring status that the other races have on her part (Prime Minister), and she also takes part in legislature and contributes highly in the organize planning and proceedures of the legislature (Speaker).

Do you believe in it simply because you have "read" about it? Or have you been present during the federation's meetings?

You really want to know, now don't you? Well let me tell you this. If you are a good little boy or girl (they refer to us as children), then one of "them" might decide to give you a tour over the entire confederacy. Perhaps even meet the Empress.

And another thing. Since you seem to know so much about the federation

Confederation.

and it's rules, how exactly do they enforce the rules?

Executive matters are strictly left to optional participation... normally by just the Annunaki. But the Draconians (Bird/Reptile like race) has decided to insure enforcement control in terms of following the laws. The Draconians are a warrior race, like the fictional Klingons. And their physical and combat abilities are of the highest degree throughout this entire galaxy. Only the Annunaki are close enough to be of a worthy challenge to a Draconian in hand-to-hand combat. Like watching Tae-kwon-do vs. Muay Thai, but with super alien ninjas.

The federation

confederation

might be located light years away, so how could they regulate and keep up with what the greys were doing on tiny lil' Earth billions of miles away?

Light years means nothing when you have what physicists like to call level 3 technology. The technology to control the very fabrics of space and time to travel at any location at any time. Some of them even possess this ability without the use of technology.

But you have to understand is that they "greys" (Zetas actually, since the Annunaki are also Grey) are just a servant race to another extraterrestrial race like the Draconians or the Annunaki.

And that most abduction cases are either fake or altered to a great extent. Or perhaps they aren't altered at all, just perceived differently. Imagine trying to remember a surgical practice that occured to your body without pain killers. Will you or will you not remember the same event... without being in the same status as you were with pain killers or being put into a sleep state? Humans can only configure roughly 10 percent of their brains, who is to say that was the only percent that was affected by the pain killers or by sleep?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You sound like you're just writing a science fiction novel or something. You still haven't even said HOW you just happen to know all this information about the "Confederation."

You and a lot of other people on the board have some pretty outrageous claims.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You sound like you're just writing a science fiction novel or something. You still haven't even said HOW you just happen to know all this information about the "Confederation."

You and a lot of other people on the board have some pretty outrageous claims.

Outrageous in the viewpoint of what extraterrestrial would identify as an absurd and self-righteous primitive lunatic.

I mean clearly, as a fellow human, there is no way you can just say something with such obscurity without hurting yourself.

Think about it? If I am outrageous then so are you, since we are no different in terms of being a human being. Unless you want to add some sort of "discriminatory" factor. But I don't think discrimination will get you anywhere.

And I did answer your question...

"You really want to know, now don't you? Well let me tell you this. If you are a good little boy or girl (they refer to us as children), then one of "them" might decide to give you a tour over the entire confederacy. Perhaps even meet the Empress."

That is my answer... just live with it. Because any response to a question is an answer. Perhaps you should be more specific, but I doubt you are even remotely able to understand what I just said.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well if that is your only answer, then where do I sign up for the tour? Are they gonna come pick me up?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Well if that is your only answer, then where do I sign up for the tour? Are they gonna come pick me up?

You are gonna get banned someday by constantly making one line responses... your little facial remark isn't going change that factor.

Like I said, you are going to have be of good behavior already for them to decide... and that is actually figurative in terms of them being interested enough in you by their own accord, which is sort of the same thing.

There is no "sign me up condition" for an extraterrestrial abduction... you just have to be the right type for them to want to abduct. You need to specifically have the right kind of physical, mental, or intellectual qualities they find interesting.

But quite certain like with myself if you are simply a "good" person and you have the ability to use telepathy, they'll come eventually to your destination.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Timeseer, how do you yourself even know for sure that there is an Intergalactic Federation?

'''

The only Executive Figure is the Empress herself that created this confederation thousands of years ago.

Ummm... She doesn't look like a rhinestone bedazzled Ethel Merman, does she?

I jus tknow I could be a member of a society or confederation if Ethel Merman were in charge....

Runs off singing into the sunset ... "There's no business like show business ..."

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

'''

The only Executive Figure is the Empress herself that created this confederation thousands of years ago.

Ummm... She doesn't look like a rhinestone bedazzled Ethel Merman, does she?

I jus tknow I could be a member of a society or confederation if Ethel Merman were in charge....

Runs off singing into the sunset ... "There's no business like show business ..."

I don't know is Ethel Merman, nine feet tall with olive like grey skin, red eyes and long flowwing lavender hair? Dresses in a robe and speaks in backwards sarcasm?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hmmm....

Now, TimeSeer, would be the time to produce some actual evidence. At least it would appear so. Claims like you are making seem to require some evidence to base them in fact.

On the other hand, I can produce a picture of Ethel Merman, and no she's not so lizard-like.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
To the original thread starter, 'probed by greys': Whitlel Streiber will be a guest on Coast to Coast am radio tomorrow night. Why don't you try to call in and debate your points live?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If I were able to "manufacture" a living entity it would most likely resemble my first fiancée minus the insanity.

Why in the world would they roll little fragile gray beings off the assembly line? I know Greg Brady became Johnny Bravo because he fit the suit. Do these little guys fit the scout ships?

So, people "in the know", why are these alleged grays built like this?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No offense, Timeseer, but you are being rather rude for a 'good little boy or girl'. I understand that people are insulting your reality, but could you manage to let your super-ego project a little less wrath, please, if you intent on presenting yourself as enlightened?

For the very reason that you are so spiteful, I am disinclined to take you seriously.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join