It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 22, it was nice knowing you all

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
its 8/ 22 and i dont see any terrorist attack

[edit on 22-8-2006 by atlantian149]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I will see you all on the ship behind Hale-Bopp!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
well nothing happened here in Aus so far and it's now 6.30pm

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer

4:35 a.m. here in the states and nothing. and I believe the day is about over in iran as well and nothing has happened there either

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
All's I have is this thus far:

BAGHDAD (CNN) -- At least 11 people were wounded and shops were damaged when a pair of mortar rounds exploded in a Muqdadiya marketplace Tuesday morning, police said.

The attack took place around 10 a.m. (2 a.m. ET).

Muqdadiya is located about 60 miles (100 km) northeast of Baghdad. (Posted 3:55 a.m.)

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

4:35 a.m. here in the states and nothing. and I believe the day is about over in iran as well and nothing has happened there either

What are you talking about? Afternoon has just started there.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

What are you talking about? Afternoon has just started there.
makes me think why dont the countries that didn't do anything or mess aoround get attacked I mean the peacefull exotic ones that dont show off.There must be areason why there are terrorist's and what did america or elsewhere do to them for them to attack.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by atlantian149]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Aw and its my birthday today. Thought something exciting was gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
ok so whats happened to the end of the world??, i waas looking forward to this
nothings happened, nothings going to happen, i knew it was just a bull# prediction

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well it doesn't actually look like much is gonna happen. Iran will be responding to the demand to halt their uranium enrichment in a 'formal' way - ie written, in a few hours time.

I guess some of you may have thought they'd respond by launching a few of their so-called nukes haha :p

cnn.com

Iran is due to give its formal answer to a United Nations demand that Tehran halt uranium enrichment in exchange for a package of incentives or face a new threat of sanctions.

The response will be delivered at 4 p.m. (1230 GMT) on Tuesday in the Iranian capital, diplomats said.

Iran will hand the reply to diplomats from Russia, China, France, Britain and Germany, and to the Swiss ambassador representing the United States, which has no embassy in Tehran, they said.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well it's 6:27 a.m. Here in Oklahoma nothing yet, but the link above says it's to happen at 4, which is only 2 hours away... If I am correct theres a 4 hour time difference from where I am which would make it 2 P.M. there...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its only 7:30 on the East coast. Its comming...i can feel it....wait...yes, there's a feel of doom outside...Wow....oh yea....There's still all day. Nothing says terrible things need to happen in the morning, does it????
Dont lose your hope. Your thrill. Lets see what the day brings. I know some of you want something to happen....you just might get it.

Lets wait and see. Worse time would be 9am, so lets wait and see what happens.

Right now, Jon Bennet is the main story....

Did you remember to pray/ask the universe for help/whatever you wannacallit???
I hope you did.

It seemed to me yesterday that a lot of people secretly wanted fireworks today
Lets see who gets their wish.

What is Bush doing today????
Frankly, he's the one i'm afraid of.

L3X

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Mybe nothing will happen today, but after the failure of diplomacy, will be war against Iran and then...do you know

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Dear Fellow Web Denizens, I haven't heard/seen about any Vogon Ship getting any closer to Third Rock...
If anyone can provide azimuth/declension I'll point my 6 incher to it ...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well it's been 30mins since Iran were supposed to do their thang..and no news about it yet.

Although...Iran have just done this, doubt it is of any significance though:

cnn.com

A Romanian oil rig off the coast of Iran came under fire from an Iranian warship and was later occupied by Iranian troops, a company spokesman said.

apc

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well Ill be down in my subterranian hole in the ground all day today. Waiting for the end... as usual.
So if we could move this along sometime from 9-5 CST, it'd be much appreciated. Taaaaanx.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"A Russian passenger jet with 170 people aboard disappeared from radar screens after sending an SOS message and an emergency official said it probably had crashed, The Associated Press reports."

Interesting....

LINK

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fyunchclickpi
If anyone can provide azimuth/declension I'll point my 6 incher to it ...

I would prefer if you kept your six incher put away...

TG

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
*waits for the next end of the world date to be posted*

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Russian passenger jet...

heres a link

Russian Jet

PS their maybe some truth in the "predictions" of fires in the sky,
many people have associated it with beaches and Florida, though their is in fact a fire raging in Greece, where a news reporter got a witness saying he saw a,"red light in the sky", kinda fits in with what the "clairvoyant" had seen in their "dreams"
their is also another fire in Turkey.

Guardian newspaper website

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join