It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 22, it was nice knowing you all

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Fare the well to all those I never met here face to face. I'm afraid I will miss you all when you are gone. However, I don't know where you will be. I shall still be here. When you are gone, I will go merrily about collecting all your stuff, and that will give me more stuff.

I know nothing of the like will happen, because it has not been channeled through the Munimulan Galactic Command Representative for the Earth Sector, Shiznitz Shazbot.

But ... Just in case ...

ADIOS!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The world couldnt possibly end tomorrow i havent paid my mortgage for the month yet and i know the bank wouldnt let it happen till they got thier money.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I suggest filling your bath tub with fresh water, keeping some duct tape and garbage bags on hand, and fill your car up with gas NOW!

I'm not paranoid.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I Agree with everyone on the "nice to have known you" remarks.

If tommorow is it, I dont think it will get us all 100% at one time.

So to those who may do this be WARNED>

ONCE WE HAVE BEEN MOVED TO FIGHT AS A NATION IN AMERICA, SOMEONE IS GONNA GET A SEVERE xxx KICKING.

THERE WILL BE NO MERCY GIVEN ONCE THE ASSULT HAS TAKEN PLACE.

ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL!!!!!

See you friends on the other side of this dimension.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Don't forget the Tin Foil hats

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, appears to be the 22 Aug here in Aus. As is the usual problem with these prophecies, I don't suppose anyone provided a timezone for the event? I'll be really peeved if I end up spending all day at work, only for the cataclysm to happen on the drive home...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Since I dont live in any of these places:
-Israel
-Lebanon
-Iraq
-Iran
-North Vietnam
-UK
-Washington DC
-New York

...Looks like I'm Gonna make it to the 23rd.

To you peole that do live in these "soon to be" wastelands, look on the bright side... The folks in hollywood are bound to make a movie about your last moment struggles.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
Hmmm, appears to be the 22 Aug here in Aus. As is the usual problem with these prophecies, I don't suppose anyone provided a timezone for the event? I'll be really peeved if I end up spending all day at work, only for the cataclysm to happen on the drive home...

timezones mean sod all, no is talking about the end of the world at the stroke of midmight, this is about Israel's demise, Iran and Syira launching attacks, nuclear explosion's in America and the United Kingdom

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have got a front row seat and i don't give a dam. This world is a crap hole anyway and it wont be missed.

C you in the Afterlife

Ohh and if i do survive a nuke Bush better start F-ing running becasue i will hunt him down.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by 1981Psycho]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't think the world is going to end but I think Iran is planning something on or around this date.

Tick tock tick tock

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I still Don't get it,
I've read all the threads, but nothing hints to AUG 22, appart from some guy who said lets look out for weird stuff up till AUG 22, without giving a reason why.

Why not Aug 23 or Aug 24.

Nothing Weird has happend and nobody Outside Ats Mestions Aug 22.

so Whats Gives....Anybody?

Am I really that Stupid I can't see the Obvious?

lol I maybe dead in 31 mins (GMT)

SOMBODY LET ME IN ON DA BIG IDEA

some body mensions Aug 22, Could be his birthday for you lot care, and now it grows in to a big cyber plob of Insanity.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i'm gonna be utterly upset and full of abhorrence if nothing happens At All like the other predictions..i'm thinking if this one doesn't come true then whatever other prediction happens then we should have a thing er poll where we can vote on it and if it gets like 50 votes then it gets deleted off of ats and moveed down to bts or something so it will stop spaming ats

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by twisted_fate

timezones mean sod all, no is talking about the end of the world at the stroke of midmight, this is about Israel's demise, Iran and Syira launching attacks, nuclear explosion's in America and the United Kingdom

Then why bang on about the 22nd if timezones mean sod all? Are the nuclear explosions happening on the 22nd? Iran and Syria launching their attacks on the 22nd? Really, the date thing shows how stupid the whole prohecy thing is. Pick enough dates, provide enought cryptic details, and eventually you'll hit the mark. Predicating trouble in the middle-east really isn't all that impressive. There have been so many predicted doomsday events on ATS that haven't eventuated that I'm surprised we haven't moved prediction threads to the collaborative fiction forum.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
oh and the guy above me i added your myspace :]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

source
"What is the significance of August 22? This year, August 22 corresponds, in the Islamic calendar, to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to 'the farthest mosque', usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (cf, Koran XVII.1). This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and, if necessary, of the world."

I think that's what it's all about lol.. :p

[edit on 21/8/2006 by nickh]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickh

source
"What is the significance of August 22? This year, August 22 corresponds, in the Islamic calendar, to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to 'the farthest mosque', usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (cf, Koran XVII.1). This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and, if necessary, of the world."

I think that's what it's all about lol.. :p

[edit on 21/8/2006 by nickh]

That and Iran has said that it will be giving the United States a multi-Faceted answer on August 22nd, therefore; We will have our answer tomorrow sometime, they did not say when. Now no one said it's prophecie there is however like stated above the Prophecie... But im not worried about that, Im worried about the and I quote "Multi-Faceted Answer"

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Now if I was Iran I would wait for the 23rd to do anything. Catch everyone off their guard.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Better yet they could track down and employ Titor and have attacked us yesterday, only we don't know it yet because they haven't gone back in time yet. Come Wednesay morning we're all going to be like, "Hey, where'd Israel go guys?"

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr

Originally posted by elitegamer23

my purpose was just to say goodbye.
ok maybe i should have put this post in bts, any mod can move it there.

but if the world does end on 8/22/06, id like it moved back to ats.

dude, that was the funniest post i've seen on ATS. i had to quote it for people who always skip ahead to the last page(like me sometimes, heh). n1!

thanks chibidai, i figure since we will all be dead tomorrow, i might as well send some people out with a smile.

i hate to break the news to you all but i just sold ALL my stuff for 20 dollars. my material things wont matter after the world ends tomorrow. after this post im going to sell my computer to the neighbor kid for 3 dollars. with this money i plan on buying a nice dark pair of sunglasses and a 6 pack of corona. ill miss you mates! cest la vie!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
haha Nihilist Fiend! :p

btw...what does Multi-Faceted mean anyway? (..i guess something not good..)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join