posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:35 PM
Future Combat Systems: Future Force Company Commander
I havn't checked it out, just found out about it. Looks to be much like the Americas Army Operations Combat Sim, but instead of squad level this is
at the command level. Looks to me like it will be very good, and is LandWarrior based.
If any one has any word on this please let me know, looking forward to any such comments.
* Microsoft® Windows® XP
* NVIDIA® GeForce™ 4 128 or DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 128 MB 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support
* 2.2 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor
* 512 MB RAM or more
* 1.5 GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files
* DirectX® 9.0c (included)
* DirectX®-compatible sound card and speakers or headphones
* 4X or faster CD-ROM drive
* Microsoft® compatible mouse and keyboard
Real Time Tactical Strategy