It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic .. System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This I found in a goverment article please post anything you find about these things.

"Electromagnetic Environmental Effects Generating System project to provide a multi-service tset facility capable of assessing actual performance of a full-scale, fixed, or rotary-winged aircraft completely immersed in a user-specified radio frequency environment."

Also I found this "program planning for Magdalena Ridge Observatory effort to develop a dual-use, state-of-the-art optical tracking system.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Do you mean ?
EMI testing to measure the emissions from a system and to test item to external radio signals to determine the item's susceptibilities to EMI.

sound a little "Need to know" to me.....
susceptibile as to perhaps ..a EM Pulse Weapon

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a type of radar but with better referencing to certain base measures used to provide 3d monitoring of performance of a certain aircraft test.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
maybe something to do with the magnetic launch system for the future aircraftcarrier for the us navy.
cvnx

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The magdalena ridge observatory

PDF declassified 2001 annualreport

That's all I get with altavista...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

And another PDF document :

www.globalsecurity.org...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Page 21 and 22 of the osd document : JIM projects : E3GS (electromagnetic environemental effect generating system).

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It sounds to me like hardening critical systems against scalar EM weapons.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
take also a look at the EMTTEF project. it's close to an DEW-EMP weapon. this document is interesting to know the state of art in EMP and climatic weapons.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Page 21 and 22 of the osd document : JIM projects : E3GS (electromagnetic environemental effect generating system).
this is where i found it. i posted it so if someone knows more info about it.

new topics

top topics

join