It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time Has Arrived to Practice Quantum Physics, My Friends...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I hate to sound like a broken record. It occurs to me, that there are quite a few members here. Lurkers also.

For the next few days, i urge you to expect nothing but good things to come our way. The Universe will respond, i guarantee you. The universe will not let harm come to us...at least not now....if we all collectively think positively and summon good things.

What do you say? Please join me. Times are bad, but if we show good vibrations, the universe will comply.

Even if you dont believe in QP, just try this small effort. You will see, we will be safe.

Peace and love to everyone.

[edit on 8-21-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So is this related to Board Business or a Board Question?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Simon, i'm sorry i may have placed this on the wrong place. Please move it if you have to.
I'm sorry...i just didnt know where it would fit in.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This sounds kinda like Star Nations..

Is this a good sign or a bad one ?

[edit on 20-8-2006 by DrExtravaganza]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It is simply a call for people to think positively, that's all.

Since we are on the brink of "something" according to the many posts here, i thought i would ask people to think positively. That's all.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

It is simply a call for people to think positively, that's all.

Since we are on the brink of "something" according to the many posts here, i thought i would ask people to think positively. That's all.

I dont' see how thinking positively can hurt, so....

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite, So we should think positive, and not give in to all this negative vibe going on about Aug.22

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
OK, I'll bite, So we should think positive, and not give in to all this negative vibe going on about Aug.22

I bet that these boards will be quite busy tomorow...

Hopefully in a good way.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I heard a preacher say that expectancy is the breeding ground for miracles, Is it quantum physics or faith???, I wonder. we need something more in times like these. Battle the negative with positive

[edit on 20-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
DG,

As you already can guess, I'm behind you 100% of the way! I have been attempting to practice this mindset for a long time, now let's see what we can do.

Let's give Mr. Emoto a fair chance in this, shall we?

Thinking positively, and working for change.

Niteboy82

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You're catching on!!!!!

August 22 will be a good day!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Dg I tried to think positivly but I think I may have forgotten how.

ATS has corrupted me with doomsday prophecies.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im in DG, some 67000 people could make a huge impact. Just kidding we , sadly won't see that magnitude.
Good little friendly effort.
I do have a positive approach to the theory.
WIS

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Rockpuck, I know what you mean. Boy! do i know what you mean.....

Just be grateful to the universe for giving us some peace and harmony over the next few days. I have my bad days, i've had lots of bad days, but when i put this to use, positive thinking, it works miracles!!!!

There are quite a few of us here who know this can change your life drastically. This is not voodoo, and its not religion. It just is. The universe will take care of us.
If we all think positively, just for a couple of days we might change things...or at least postpone them indefinatdly.
What's to lose?

Give it a try.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm with ya DG, positive thoughts,,, good energy, the whole enchilada!
I'm having a party on the 22nd, you're invited! We're cooking on the grill and drinking homemade beer and wine.
It's been a little joke since I was 17, when someone asks what the party is for we always reply "We only party on special occasions, like if the sun comes up!".
So if the sun rises on the 22nd we're havin a party no matter what!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Beer guy,

That's the spirit!!!

Party Hardy.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
As you get up today, picture peace. What a wonderful thing. Picture that things are calm and that all will be alright. continue playing that in your mind for the next few days.

For those who think this is nonsense, i would like to hear from you too.

I'm sure there are those out there cringing at this thread, saying, she's lost her mind totally this time. *NO* This works, and we all know it works.

It takes no effort at all...if you can use your imagination, you can do it and we can help.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
On august 22 the world will unite in peace as Iran declares it will become a member of the international society and rid the world of sickness, terrorism and global powers seeking domination of the globe. We will also be visited by an advanced race that tells us we will from now on be protected and given the knowledge to protect ourselves from any natural disaster be it from space or home grown. At the same time cancer is cured, all ceo's at the largest corporations decide to help build a community where no one has to work and we all live in peace eating grapes and drinking wine. By chance, Jesus decides to let all the angels in heaven to assend to the earth spreading joy and happiness to all those that need it. On a personal note, I win the lottery and buy a helicopter, I then ask my girlfriend to marry me, she says yes of course, and we travel the world and visit every place we have ever wanted to go.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by R3KR]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Whatever floats your boat, dear....

Just remember to keep it real...the priority here is to have some semblance of peace over the next few weeks...trying to dodge the bullet...if you happen to get a helicopter out of it, that's even better....but concentrate on peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'll will meditate and do my pranajama like every day.
Then I'll treat myself with a Heineken, a cigarette and flirt with a waitress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join