It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gate info continues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have another thread around here somewhere, on the topic of star gates. However, it's already so long, that it's nigh on impossible to read it all without assigning it the time sink of a full-fledged book. Since new info is still trickling in, it seemed a good idea to start a thread specifically for new information on the topic with a brief overview; updates and summaries if you will.

So without further ado:

According to Peter Goodgame's Book, "The Giza Discovery", the word "Abydos" has an interesting etymology (think "word evolution"). If you are familar with my theories, you know that I believe the Abzu of Enki (ancient sumerian god) was not just an underground chamber of water, but also a star gate. In the film, STARGATE, the planet where the stargate connects to is called "Abydos." Oddly enough the word Abydos is actually greek, and in egyptian is spelled Abdju. The "dj" was pronounced "z" (Djoser was pronounced Zoser, for example). So Abydos/Abdju is in reality pronounced "Abzu". Abydos, Egypt is really Abzu, Egypt. Interesting that the film suggests the first stargate journey is to Abydos (Abzu).

To add another layer of interest to this information, consider the "Osirieon" in Abydos Egypt, which is an underground chamber. It's constructed of red granite blocks weighing up to 100 tons each but no decorations (other than Seti I's claimant on it on one wall by the entrance, when he refurbished or discovered it where it had laid buried under the sand. Otherwise, it is unembellished with hieroglyphics, etc. The closest similarity is the temple connected to the Great Pyramid. Because of the type of rock used, the size of the rocks, its odd placement, the fact it is unlike any other temples in Egypt, the fact there are no other signs or makings in it, it is believed to have been very old and predated Seti I by perhaps millenia, if not many centuries. I believe it dates to Nimrod's timeframe.

"The Osirieon at Abydos is the uppermost area on the map with the younger Seti-I Temple located below it. As Seti-I began the search for a location for his Temple, he was lead to a location north of Luxor in the bend of the River Nile. There he began to dig the foundation for his Temple. What he discovered was the Osirieon, or the Ancient Temple of Osiris. Whether he actually knew that the Osirieon was there, perhaps we will never know, but upon finding this Ancient Temple in the path of his new Temple, he turned his new Temple to the left. It is the only Temple in Egypt that makes an 'L' turn." (1)

Of course it's very old. It was modelled after Enki's Abzu, and someone had to know what that looked like in order to make a model of it. The current guess is that Nimrod (Egyptian Osiris) and/or his entourage, built it. Now let's consider what that means in context with the rest of that time period:

If indeed the Abzu was a star gate, and if indeed the Etemenanki (Tower of Babel) was an attempt to rebuild Enki's "E.ABZU", this would clearly identify the Tower of Babel as Nimrod's attempt to reopen the star gate. Why else would "God" be angry that men were building a "tower to reach to the heavens"? Not because big buildings bothered him, obviously! So at the failure of the Tower of Babel, was the gate buried or did Nimrod take it to Abydos and build an underground chamber (Osirieon) to store it in or was the Osirieon simply a dedication to the Abzu? Was there ever an edifice above the Osirieon, as had been the case of Enki's E.Abzu which was above the Abzu underground chamber? Inquiring minds want to know. When the Osirieon was re-discovered, was it empty or did it contain the stargate? Or did Seti I find it, and move it elsewhere?

If anyone happens to have any research on the life of Seti I, I'd really be thrilled if you could share it.

In the meantime, here's info on the Osirieon: www.phouka.com...

1. www.sangraal.com...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
nice post.

you mention some other thread about it? could you point it to me ?

thanks in advance.

I really see some connection beetwen pyramids and extra terrestrial life, specially if we consider all the information regarding 2012...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
While studying the Epic of Gilgamesh, i noticed some interesting correlations. Firstly, Gilgamesh was a nephilim hybrid, who was said to be 2/3rds god 1/3rd human. After the death of his "clone" (Enkidu, who looked just like him), he realized he was also not immortal - afterall, Enkidu had died and worms had crawled out of his nose (Gilgamesh had been so grief stricken and horrified, that he hadn't buried the body and it began to decompose). Anyway, he decides he has to go find the akkadian equivalent of the biblical Noah. Noah, it is said, resides in paradise (Eden). But the gates of Paradise are guarded by 2 "scorpion beings", that Gilgamesh must get passed to enter the gate.

According to the biblical texts, God placed a fiery sword that went back and forth, and the Cherubim at the gates of Eden so humans couldn't re-enter it. Likewise, in the Epic of Gilgamesh, we find the gates of Paradise being protected by a "Frightening aura" that "sweeps over the mountains". This, if describing the same thing as the biblical account regarding the gates of Eden, further describes what is happening to restrict human passage into Eden.
The 2 Scorpion-Beings who are guarding the gate (which I'm going to extrapolate are the cherubim) inspire "trembling terror" and the "sight of them is death." Now, I dunno, but I don't think just looking at them would kill a person. I'm more inclined to believe that their eyes perhaps had some kind of power eminating from them and unless you were protected from it, you might fall over dead or something. This may even be a description of some type of technology.

But isn't this an interesting thing to ponder? That the "Frightening Aura" that "Sweeps over the mountains", was the equivalent of the biblical "fiery sword" that went back and forth (sweeping, in other words)?

Here's how this ties into the star gate theory:

What if Eden wasn't actually on this "Earth"? What if the gates of Eden were star gates? Now if you'll recall from my previous posts and e-books, I believe that the bottomless pit is the same thing as Enki's ABZU, which was a star gate in the chamber below his "temple" called the E.ABZU (my theory). I've also found some evidence to suggest, Enki's temple and therefore the ABZU, was smack in the middle of Eden. Afterall, he's the sumerian equivalent of the biblical Satan and Lucifer.

It says in the sumerian texts that Enki's temple is connected to the "Field Constellation" and faces towards the "Chariot Constellation." The chariot was the foundation for the "Cherubim" depictions seen in later temples, as they were part of God and the god's transportation, if you will. His "chariot." You can see depictions of them at the entrances to the Babylonian gates, as winged, man-headed beasts who would pull the chariots of the gods (man's attempt at describing the vehicles of the "divine"). I found a constellation chart from Babylonian times in which the Chariot constellation is depicted. You can see it here:
phoenixandturtle.net...

Compare it to the sumerian depiction of the ABZU, guarded by two beings holding odd looking poles with rings on them (the fiery swords???), long hair/beards with weird stuff around their heads and very tall. Here: freepages.history.rootsweb.com...

Notice that in the depiction of the Constellation, several ideas are presented - the Great Square of Pegasus (I-Iku, the Field) as a rectangle, surrounded by rivers, represented by Pisces constellation (The fish). This is, I believe, a depiction of Eden. ... in the sky. As the ancients created a grid of the sky and mirrored it on the Earth, this places Enki's ABZU and the star gate, smack in the middle of Eden. However, Eden was divided into parts, I noticed, while reading the texts. It was composed of Fields and A GARDEN. So presumably, the portion inhabitated by Satan was the Field (remember the Field Constellation is the same thing as I-Iku, the Great Square of Pegasus), since the bible says he was the craftiest beast of the "field". But somewhere within that same "Great Square" was also the Garden. If it is also at Enki's E.ABZU, the new question is, did the star gate, at one time, connect to Eden somewhere in the Pegasus constellation? I know it sounds crazy, so there is an alternative explanation which I will offer following this particular theory.

Anyway, Adam and Eve get tossed out, and the gate is blocked by two "cherubim", who are apparently more than simply beastly vehicles (they are also living beings, thus the "human" head on the cherubim). I'm guessing that when they blocked the way to "Eden", they were not in the form of "Vehicle." There's something here, and I just can't put my finger on it.

Now, let's go back to Gilgamesh on his trek to find Noah in "Paradise" (presumably Eden), so that he can learn the secret of immortality. He arrives at the gate of Mount Mashu, through which he must travel a dark journey to the other side, where he finds Paradise and Noah - so, following the theory, this gate is the gate to Paradise and its being guarded by two "Scorpion-Beings". But before he can go on this journey, he has to get permission from the two "Scorpion-Beings" who are guarding the Gate. Besides the fact the name of the mountain is wrong (it was, afterall, written AFTER the flood) and doesn't really etymologically resemble "E.ABZU" or even "ABZU" for that matter, the question remains - did Gilgamesh travel, in the story, through star gates, to Paradise? And were these star gates, the same ones that are also called the bottomless pit? If indeed the gate was a star gate, this could be easily explained -afterall, a star gate doesn't have to have just one destination.

When Gilgamesh emerges on the other side, he finds growing gemstones and crystals. And of course, he finds Noah.

The alternative theory is, that Mount Mashu of the Epic of Gilgamesh is the same Mount Mashu in China, and that the dark journey is threw a cave system that leads from one side of the mountains to the other, from which he emerges into a well hidden valley known as "Paradise" or "Shangri-la." However, it doesn't fit with the rest of the timeframe due to the fact it is connected to a holy mountain, which would've been destroyed during the flood, unless, and that's a big unless, there was more than one area (besides mesopotamia) with star gates.

In the text, it says God set "Cherubim" (plural) and not a cherub (singular).
So the typical biblical artist's depiction of one cherub is not correct. It's also significant to note that in their sumerian appearance, they were mostly humanoid looking and bipedal (perhaps this depicts them sans vehicle. When winged, they are depicting Cherubim in their conveyances?)

Anyway, comparisons:

Gates
(enki's abzu gate in Eden)
(enlil's dur.anki gate in nibru)
(gates of eden - biblical)
(gates of paradise - epic of gilgamesh)

Gate Guardians
(cherubim of eden gates- biblical)
(guardians of the abzu gate - sumerian)
(scorpion-beings of mount mashu gates - akkadian)
(sphnixes/griffons of babylon gates - babylonian (note, although city gates, i believe they are trying to depict the cherubim of eden gates)

The Cherubim as Vehicle is comparative to what would later develop into the Pegasus constellation (for similar reasons), and depicted as griffons and sphinxes (with wings) that would guard the gates and block entrance to Eden (or Paradise). Thusly why they are incorporated into throne motifs and why you see them incorporated into God's conveyance in Ezekiel. Apparently there are two things going on in the guise of cherubim - one being something to do with a moving vehicle, a form of transport, and the other perhaps being the primary occupants of this particular type of transport or perhaps the operators of it. This part is very vague.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
nice post.

you mention some other thread about it? could you point it to me ?

thanks in advance.

I really see some connection beetwen pyramids and extra terrestrial life, specially if we consider all the information regarding 2012...

Here it is: Star Gates are Real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So onto the Nimrod star gate connection. Let's pretend for the moment, that Nimrod took at least one of the star gates from the Land of shinar (mesopotamia), with him to Abydos Egypt and left it in the Osirieon after it was built on a scale model of the Abzu in Eridu. It was a "secret chamber", which is mentioned throughout their ancient texts, but which many had no clue of its whereabouts. Pharaohs preceeding Seti I, based on their own ancient texts, were looking for the burial chamber of Osiris in Abydos, but none of them found it till Seti I, while in the process of excavating for his own temple. The temple, which normally would've been a rectangle, had to be built in an "L" shape because it ran smack into the Osirieon in the back end. So, Seti I finds the Osirieon and the star gate but doesn't know what the heck to do with it. He and his priests come up with an elaborate explanation that ties together their other "funerary books" and the gate concept, in a book called "The Book of Gates" which Seti I has engraved into his alabaster sarcophagus. Question is, if this is true, where is the gate and which one was it?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Those are all interesting thoughts. I think they key to further develop your theory, however, is to start looking for physical evidence outside the existing translations. You've threaded many things together, and that is good. But you need to demonstrate that those threads stand up to the test and are more than just possible. To do so, you will need to find additional corroboration in text or other anthropological evidence. I'm not trying to discourage you, just encouraging you to take your research to the next level. Sorry that it involves expensive travel, but thems the breaks.

And now, for no reason I can discern other than primitive fear, I ramble:

[wildfreeflowingloosethinkgingwithoutsubstantiation]

We are all vehicles for the coming worms. The greys are the current worm containers. When Wormwood gets here, we will all become slaves to the worm bodies that will inhabit us. That is the reality of Star Gate. The worm coming out of Enkidu's (not you hynotoad!) nose was Enkidu's controlling host.

The term Abydos and Abzu used in the Stargate movies came from the extras on set, who related Abydos and Abzhu to the crew and the director. There are no star gates. Only a giant rock filled with Greys (the previous container androids) who are here to finish engineering a next generation container to live in.

Wormwood, the ship of worms, will get here eventually to claim their containers once we are sufficiently engineered to meet their standards. That could be hundreds of thousands of years from now. They 'care' about us and our planet because we are a potential next line of vehicles.

Of course, we could wreck our planet, and ruin their little engineering enterprise, so that they never get to use us as containers. That is what Big Oil is all about.

Otherwise, we are all going to die filled with a worm host that controls us as a vehicle. We are merely containers.

Enjoy your mucous membranes while you still own them.

Thus comes the night...

[/wildfreeflowingloosethinkgingwithoutsubstantiation]

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ectoterrestrial said:

The term Abydos and Abzu used in the Stargate movies came from the extras on set, who related Abydos and Abzhu to the crew and the director. There are no star gates. Only a giant rock filled with Greys (the previous container androids) who are here to finish engineering a next generation container to live in.

Wormwood, the ship of worms, will get here eventually to claim their containers once we are sufficiently engineered to meet their standards. That could be hundreds of thousands of years from now. They 'care' about us and our planet because we are a potential next line of vehicles.

As far as i can recall, the term Abzu was not used in the Stargate movie or the TV show. It was never that obvious. It was mentioned only in the guise of Abydos, which is the Greek rendering of the Egyptian "proununciation" of Abdju, et.al. Abzu.

So the references to Wormwood making the water bitter and undrinkable, is not because Wormwood is a bitter substance that makes water bitter?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey undo, I don't know. I was rambling incoherently to let my subconscious release some anxiety. I wouldn't take anything I said between my xml flags seriously. The comment about Abzu or whatever was based on a news radio story I heard about the semi-permanent Egyptology set industry that is run in norther Egypt. So many movies are filmed "on-location" there, you can pretty much hire your crew, and they come with advise about local customs and language, too! APparently the props guys have corrected director and set mistakes on many occasions!

I've just been thinking about the different theories of extraterrestrial motivation. I've been thinking about how people in the high-up positions seem to feel rather negative about the next 20 years. Including "Bush" who said something about "we'ere all gonna die anyway" or something to that effect. I've been thinking about how people like Lear go from ominous 'container' theories to heaven's little helper theories. How the high ups in the CIA and other unnamed institutions take antidepressants and are very religeous. If you mention global warming to them, they just shake their heads and act like it is not a big deal. ANd as the evidence mounts for retreating ice, they seem to continue with the same viewpoint. As if the problem is not that global warming isn't real, but that it just won't matter in the end. Its all leading me to believe that there is something people don't want to talk about going on. Maybe its just us, and we are terrible. Or maybe its worse. Global extinction event?

If destruction was coming to the earth in 15 years , they WOULD NOT TELL US. Why cause all that needless suffering and pitiful collapse before the end?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Hey undo, I don't know. I was rambling incoherently to let my subconscious release some anxiety. I wouldn't take anything I said between my xml flags seriously. The comment about Abzu or whatever was based on a news radio story I heard about the semi-permanent Egyptology set industry that is run in norther Egypt. So many movies are filmed "on-location" there, you can pretty much hire your crew, and they come with advise about local customs and language, too! APparently the props guys have corrected director and set mistakes on many occasions!

I've just been thinking about the different theories of extraterrestrial motivation. I've been thinking about how people in the high-up positions seem to feel rather negative about the next 20 years. Including "Bush" who said something about "we'ere all gonna die anyway" or something to that effect. I've been thinking about how people like Lear go from ominous 'container' theories to heaven's little helper theories. How the high ups in the CIA and other unnamed institutions take antidepressants and are very religeous. If you mention global warming to them, they just shake their heads and act like it is not a big deal. ANd as the evidence mounts for retreating ice, they seem to continue with the same viewpoint. As if the problem is not that global warming isn't real, but that it just won't matter in the end. Its all leading me to believe that there is something people don't want to talk about going on. Maybe its just us, and we are terrible. Or maybe its worse. Global extinction event?

If destruction was coming to the earth in 15 years , they WOULD NOT TELL US. Why cause all that needless suffering and pitiful collapse before the end?

A friend of mine said that the more unfit your body is physically, the better a habitation for a "demon" you become. So the idea that we are creating a polluted environment to waylay infestation, is actually flipped on its head and instead, the more polluted the environment, the better the chances you are ripe for infestation. This was the case in the ancient texts as well - the more polluted the environment became, the more humans died, and the more nephilim hybrids were born, who eventually ate up the remaining stockpiles of foods and then began to "eat" the surviving human population as well.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
IOW, if it seems like the planet is rushing headlong to destructive pollution levels, consider that once your flesh is practially or entirely unfit for you to live in it, something else out there will gladly move in. There's all kinds of potential explanations for this phenomenon, chief among them being that sickness and disease tends to sap people of emotional health as well, which in turn effects them spiritually and in all other ways.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Undo, I'm happy you continue to post here on the forum

I was reading your original stargate thread and I think there might be more truth to these statements:

"It's possible pangaea was around during oral histories, we just don't recognize it due to lack of descriptive information. As far as the dinos go, I have a few theories about that as well. lol I've been working on the premise that there was at least two races of Adam. The first people, and the first people again, with some type of unwritten catastrophe between the two events. I'd have to look back in my notes to say anything else about it. I've got way too much information in my head, atm. lol"

"In Genesis 1:2 it says the earth "had become" waste. If it was already created, how'd it become a waste? The original words used, help to substantiate that at one point, the earth was created - whole and later it became a waste. In fact, it sounds like the water that covered the land, was frozen solid, had to be unthawed and evaporated, revealing the landmasses. It says the waters receeded or were separated and the dry land appeared."

I was watching a show on the Discovery Channel last night about:
"startling new evidence from boreholes drilled into the Chicxulub crater indicate that the great impact there happened hundreds of millennia too early to have been the one that wiped out the dinosaurs." They also say that the dinosaurs were already on the decline before the Chicxulub impact. Apparently a second impact happened 300,000 years later which is what wiped out 70% of life 65million years ago..
Whether it relates or not to the previous statements, I'm sure new information is welcome.

And you zorgon! You said:
"You can have all my Mars stuff! But while your on the disappearing water kick... what DID happen to all that water on Mars? You know we have the proof that it was there now... but where did it go? [to others... No don't ask for the proof yet, and No It DID NOT evaporate into space] Maybe the Annunaki beamed it through the gate and caused the flood on Earth? Maybe that's where all that water came from... "
That made my heart skip a beat. Mars is just SCREAMING for attention! (and the other planetary objects) I hope you post more of your ideas either in another thread on in conjunction with Undo's theory in this thread.

I look forward to more!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ok, this is extremely far-fetched but..

Say there is more than one stargate, several more as proposed. And some are above ground (although buried) and some are underwater (most likely buried).
Let's also say they open to.. Mars for instance.

When the gates open in such a way, in my mind, I can imagine some gates on Mars releasing a flood from the underwater Earth gates, while the other gates on Mars suck in the atmosphere and dirt and dump that out on the above ground Earth gates, kind of like a pressure balance, hydraulics on the grandest scale.. interdimensional hydraulics.. (If all that makes sense to ya'll)

"9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

That would be some grand entrance followed by "locusts"...

[edit on 9/3/2006 by aecreate]

[edit on 9/3/2006 by aecreate]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate

And you zorgon! You said:
"You can have all my Mars stuff! But while your on the disappearing water kick... what DID happen to all that water on Mars? You know we have the proof that it was there now... but where did it go? [to others... No don't ask for the proof yet, and No It DID NOT evaporate into space] Maybe the Annunaki beamed it through the gate and caused the flood on Earth? Maybe that's where all that water came from... "
That made my heart skip a beat. Mars is just SCREAMING for attention! (and the other planetary objects) I hope you post more of your ideas either in another thread on in conjunction with Undo's theory in this thread.

I look forward to more!

LOL Easy now I have to Work at a real job from time to time... and did I mention I HATE TYPING?

As Undo said the last thread was getting long... its also hard to keep up with more than one track on a subject which is why I abandoned mine sometime ago. [Mine was more the tech aspects]

But because I know people don't read back much I am gathering everything I find at my website. I won't post anything though until I have it backed up from good sources, except the speculative stuff

The "face" on Mars when you see it close up is really an island, but the mountain has collapsed in on itself...

To find any Stargate evidence on the Moon or Mars is ging to be real hard... we don't have any history books and only NASA pictures to rely on at the moment... Matt tells me our spaceship is close but he is still having a little power problems, so I expect it will be a little while...

There are rumors around we were "kicked off" the moon and recent photos show some really weird stuff up there.

Anyway all updates are here
The Star Gates

Undo's mirror site is here but needs update
I was working on a readers digest version of the last thread...just no time yet

The Star*Gates

The Ancients stuff of interest not directly connected to Star Gates is here

The Ancients

If you want the tech knowledge just follow the links back to Pegasus

Now then for a little treat... Tech Wise

First read this page Star Gate Facts: Coincidence or Design?

Then ask yourself why three departments of the Government are involved with the program...

The US Air Force Space Command, operates out of Cheyenne Mountain... [yes we HAVE a space command] and they oversee the Strategic Air Command...

They also have a little toy... I like to call it an atomic mole...

Ask yourself why would the Space Command need an Atomic Mole? I hear its tunnelling speed is awesome...

Oh I guess you want pictures as proof now huh?

Well okay

This one is digging in my back yard

Yes we have no secret underground bases...

"United States Air Force tunnel boring machine at Little Skull Mountain, Nevada. There are many rumors of secret military tunnels in the United States. (Source: photo from U.S. Department of Energy.)"

You oughta see the TBM they have at that Non Existant Area 51... its much bigger!

[edit on 21-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial Or maybe its worse. Global extinction event?

What I want to know is whats up with all these people on ATS talking about gloom and doom and the end of the world?

IF its coming, not much we can do about it unless you have some connections with some of planet guys that will give you a lift...

IF they new and told us, that knowlege WOULD be the destruction as there would be utter chaos

IF cataclism is inevitable.. what are YOU doing to get ready? afterall 2012 is only six years away... I have tents for 80 people and our sword fighting skills are pretty good so when the bullets run out... and my crown still sparkles
We can go Medieval anytime its necessary...[even have our own cloth loom
]

Anyone wanna join the cult?

IF you believe the end is coming, why be in here crying about it? Would it not make more sense to go out and enjoy the few years you have left?

LOL maybe the trick is to find the stargate... and when the hordes come through, duck in and go the other way... hmmm I wonder what happens during two way transit... I know you won't be seen but....

[taking note to Matt......]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As I have stated on the other thread. This is an interesting read. I've done some reading of your other threads Undo...and what I like is that you try to backup what you say, with good reason.

The theory is quite...fresh. Something I myself would do osme research into.

top topics

join