It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ive seen this video before, But never with the commentary.

It made me look at it in a totally different light although the footage has been around for 15 years now, this documentary is a total eye opener.

I dont really know what to make of it myself anymore (not that I did in the first place lol).

Could this be possible?
Has this been going on above the clouds without any suspicion?

It is plausable, but am I (are we) really that naive?

Video Link

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
it doesnt seem plausible. i mean, a war above our heads and not even a singe amateur astronome(sp?) is able to notice it ?

and its pretty speculative: like, "a very very top secret weapon"

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Oh I totaly agree in essence, it just made me think as I had always assumed in the back of my mind that this vid was playing backwards, and debris was entering the atmosphere instead of leaving lol.

Great thought provoking idea though..........

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Got the whole video called Secret Space. Class vid, check it out if you can.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Cheers Arawn I dont suppose you have a link for that complete vid.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
War with aliens... us? We wish!

We are far too immature and stupid as a species for any extraterrestrial to take us serious enough to want to engage us in a war. Even the most bloodthursty race, the Draconians, wouldn't want to engage war with humans. Cause where is the thrill in fighting helpless imbeciles? The Draconians would rather engage themselves in another Civil War or practice poetry than to engage in combat with a weakling like any of us.

Now when it comes to aliens... they sometimes might openly declare war on one another, but this has been quite a rare occurance ever since the Confederative Order over this and several other Galaxies was adopted.

If see a battle in outerspace it is no more than enforcive operatives taking down a criminal of some sort. It is no different than one of those gun fights you see between police and corrupt civilians. Except with extraterrestrials.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I just saw this video again last night and a different view from UFO's best evidence ever on sky TV, if you watch the film see the "craft" traveling along to an almost stop and then a flash at the lower right part of the screen (like a launch flash, possible star warfare weapon?) The "craft" then takes evasive actions and the flash shoots past the area where the craft was, as if it was a warning shot or something.......

Can anyone clarify that this is a 100% untouched NASA video?

I am still not convinced this is 100%. The tune fits, but who is humming it?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Was this video not the one that was recorded by a radio 'ham' via a shuttle downlink?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont know myself, I am hoping that someone can at least tell me the that this video is not messed with in any way.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If it was warfare, it would be deliberately much more devastating than that.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I suppose it would be much more devastating yet, aliens that would have technology enough to travel across the universe would no doubt be far beyond our conventional weaponry and my mind boggles as to how they would overpower us.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The whole fact that NASA refuses to comment means that there must be someting behind this. Maybe the shot was from some friendly Aliens protecting us on our planet from others that are hostile.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Again, entirely possible, infact the possibilitys are pretty much endless and I think the only alleged explanation from NASA of it being some sort of space ice is laughable.

Since when does ice change direction and hold still let alone flash.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There's always the distinct possibility of it being space ice, however.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
that footage at the begining of the vid that shows the 'plasma beam' missing a 'ufo' is probaby nopt anything suspious. if you see the entire footage, right before the things fly around the ship that the footage is being taken on moves and this could of upset the dust particles around the ship and there fore made it look like a ufo getting shot at.

i saw the whole vid at utube so look around there.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
purplemonkey

That seems a lot more reasonable, I will try and find the video, do you know the footage title?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You guys really need to read through a parallel thread on ATS discussing this exact video and related explanations ad nauseum at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Just thought you may wish to check it out before you beat this dead horse up once again...

Good luck - and happy hunting...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
An idea of war with space aliens is a warped one. Aliens have no reason to conquer us. And we wouldn`t have a chance.

Space aliens, "the grays" are biological robots designed to mind control and culture creation of man.

Usko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
removed link

[edit on 16-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Smoking Gun
"I just saw this video again last night and a different view from UFO's best evidence ever on sky TV, if you watch the film see the "craft" traveling along to an almost stop and then a flash at the lower right part of the screen (like a launch flash, possible star warfare weapon?) The "craft" then takes evasive actions and the flash shoots past the area where the craft was, as if it was a warning shot or something.......

Can anyone clarify that this is a 100% untouched NASA video?

I am still not convinced this is 100%"

From the footage ive seen of this, i believe this to be real. The flash you see in the bottom left corner is supposedly the "star wars" defence system based in new zealand kicking in. The way the craft stops, then acceralates in the opposite direction assures me that this is no ice particle. There is some nice footage on the above programme you mention.. The one with the prob just hovering there is some of the best footage ive seen.

new topics

top topics

join