It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Bends Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This headline says it all:

After 34 days of war, Olmert is forced to negotiate with Hezbollah

source:
Telegraph

--

Remember that Hezbollah leader, Nasrollah, went on TV to say that no force in the entire universe can now rescue these two kidnapped soldiers, he said they will only be released through prisoner exchange negotiations. I guess he was right.

Israeli Prime Minister Olmert had vowed never to make deals with terrorists. I guess he was talking bull.

they all say that at first, but later they all end up giving in to terrorists.

don't worry Olmert, brits gave in to IRA, and now spain is giving in to ETA.

we may soon see Bin Laden invited to white house...

don't be surprised as to how low our leaders fall in disgrace.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow you are just full of optimism eh? The only reason Israel didnt annhilate Hezbo is because of political pressure...beleive me, they have the means but they didnt use them. I dont see why everyone acts like its such a big deal that Hezbo stood up to and survived against the "mighty Israeli army" when they only used a fraction of it LOL.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
survived against the "mighty Israeli army" when they only used a fraction of it LOL.

No princeofpeace whats a 72 point text LOL is the simple fact the "mighty Israeli army" cannot even find the 2 kidnapped Isreali soldiers, unless the whole "Isreali kidnapped soldiers" episode was just a modern day USS liberty ?.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
helium3,

The reason Israel cannot find the soldiers in Lebanon is because they are not in Lebanon. Israel will need to deal with Iran to get those soldiers back. Good thing Israel captured Iranian soldiers in Lebanon. Maybe that'll give Israel leverage.

on an off-topic:

Reading your 'quotes' I see that you really like Jews. R U like a neo-nazi or an Islamofacist or are you something else?
Have you not learned that those quotes are nothing more than some more lies of biogots? Do yourself a favor and look deeper into those same quotes.

Educate yourself - Deny Ignorance
Your quotes are fully explained in small simple words that exposes Anti-Jewish agenda of a hatemongering people.

[edit on 21/8/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Israel is so shocked at defeat of their army that most of Israelis are demanding that Prime Minister Olmert resign for Hezbollah's victory.

Hezbollah really managed to do some lasting demage to Israel's tough image.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Telegraph

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Israel is so shocked at defeat of their army that most of Israelis are demanding that Prime Minister Olmert resign for Hezbollah's victory.

Hezbollah really managed to do some lasting demage to Israel's tough image.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Telegraph

Actually the reason for the demanded resignation which I too subscribe to is that the military was not to blame. Israel's military had plans to deal with Hezbullah despite of the 'surprises' Hezbullah had in store (advanced Iranian, Russian and UK equipment). The government and chief of staff did not allow Israel to carry out the plans. Moreover a ground assault was halted for 3 weeks in spite of the facts that soldiers were called up to duty but were told to wait.
The 'defeat' or rather the lack of clear victory was because of the lack of experience Of Olmert and defence minister Perez. Dan Halutz, the chief of staff also has a lack of experience in land based combat since he came from the airforce and not the army.
So, just to keep the record straight, the demands for resignation comes not because of the 'loss' in Lebanon but because the Political heads of the state acted in an amateurish and inexperienced manner.

I smell Netanyahu returning to power in Israel.

[edit on 24/8/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

top topics

join