It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things happening to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Over the 14 years i have lived some very strange things have happened to me and i am hoping some one can explain them. the first thing i am going to ask about started when i was about 6 years old. i was riding home from school looking at the sky when i noticed these small clearish black dots moving around in the air. After that day i have seen them every time i look at the sky. Also this year i have noticed that everywhere i look that i can see them. I just have to focus my vision on them and i see them clearly. As long as i can remember , i have seen this strange film like thing around people and objects that looks something like haet coming off of the highway. really recently i have noticed that if i think of a song(its stuck in my head) it will come on the radio a few miniuts later (example- all day at school i was thinking of the Bon Jovi song Living on a Prayer and that same day after i got home it was on my moms radio). The same thing goes for Television. All my life i remember at times i would just stare at places and be able to stare at it for hours without blinking moving or thinking and i would get this strange feeling like i was floating wich i just found out that it was a form of meditation. How i knew how to do this and why i did it is completely unknown to me. just yesterday i was walking in my yard when i felt an urge to go somewhere., I started walking without thinking and i didnt even know where i was going and i ended upfinding my dog that had been lost for about 2 days. In september 2002 my grandma was diagnosed with cancer. AFter i learned that the number 26 had been on my mind for weeks and on the 26 of september she died. since im 14 you all prolly think im lieng and your thinking "hes just a kid and they cant tell the truth" but its all true. please give me answers because i am very confused about this!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by luke32
(example- all day at school i was thinking of the Bon Jovi song Living on a Prayer and that same day after i got home it was on my moms radio)

Ok for a start, this is not weird. I could think of a really famous popular music hit atm...wait all day come back home and turn on the radio and it would probs be on sometime that evening. Not to discredit you but that doesn't suprise me.

The rest...do sound quite odd. Don't know what to think about them because I don't know you personally. The black dots in the air sound weird though. Would be good to hear more on that.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Arawn]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
well i have noticed that they look different at different places like when i look at the sky theyre like transparent black dots and when i look at my walls it looks more like television static and on grass,trees,dirt,and rocks it looks like rain.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I suggest you go to a counselor about the black dots. They're probably crows ... or other kinds of birds, sillouhettes of different colored birds. Apparently they're stressing you out a lot. So go see a counselor!! You can get medication for that!! Really. You may have schizophrenia, paranoia or an eyesight problem.

I think that most of these occurences are figments of your imagination. Such as songs or numbers. These types of coincidences happen to the best of us, and it's nothing to be concerned about. I mean, I'm pretty sure there's nothing supernatural about me and those things happen all the time.

Like ... I hadn't even looked at the forecast or anything, but I dreamt that it was going to rain on Halloween and it did. It was pouring, in fact.

And ... I was humming a song once and when I turned on the radio, it was the exact same song on the exact same part that I was humming.

And ... I always know who's calling me without looking at the caller ID.

Stuff like that.
There's nothing wrong with you.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences? If you do then, thats what they are. If you don't like me, then your lucky because, everything happens for a reason but the majority of people call that a coincidence. You weren't supposed to know that a bon jovi song was going to be on when you got home, and you weren't supposed to know where your dog was. Even though those are just small things that don't matter much ( no offense to your dog) one day it might actually help you with something big. If i were you i'd keep it to myself, and just know for yourself that you know more then you need too, and it's a rare gift.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

i was riding home from school looking at the sky when i noticed these small clearish black dots moving around in the air. After that day i have seen them every time i look at the sky. Also this year i have noticed that everywhere i look that i can see them. I just have to focus my vision on them and i see them clearly.

These could be floaters. They are quite common, and quite an annoyance. Are they about the size of a pea?

Do the dots move with your eyes as your eyes move?

As long as i can remember , i have seen this strange film like thing around people and objects that looks something like haet coming off of the highway.

Aura's?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dude you need to go see a doctor immediately.

Vision problems are often symptoms of a more serious medical malady.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yea, they are floaters. I have them. They are annoying, and are more noticeable when you look at a flat single colour, like the sky, or a wall. They are caused by the hardening of the liquid in you eye. There are treatments for it, but are too risky. People just learn to live with them. Nothing to worry about.

If you get flashes of light, then that's something to be concerned about, generally means your retina's could be detaching and require immediate surgery.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

really recently i have noticed that if i think of a song(its stuck in my head) it will come on the radio a few miniuts later (example- all day at school i was thinking of the Bon Jovi song Living on a Prayer and that same day after i got home it was on my moms radio). The same thing goes for Television.

The same thing has been happening to me since I was little too. Especially with television. But I don't think it's more than a coincidence. Also, with your "black dots", you might want to go see an ophthalmologist. They might be floaters

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Could be your age, and your just now becoming aware of your surroundings in a different way. Try and learn to relax. Take 5 minutes out of each day to just sit and relax. Try and let your mind settle into a state of ease.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Doing something with no prethought works quite well. Its like remote viewing. I have applied this multiple times in tests looking for something and just going an dfinding it the keyis being in that mode/feeling. Thinking ruins it. The actions you are doing are just as in no debate,explanation etc. Apply where needed.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Did we scare him into thinking he needs to go and see a doctor

Oh you lot are so nasty.
Nah but seriously, any symptoms with your vision it is best to see a doctor asap.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Luke - don't let some on this board scare you. The eye thing agreed are floaters I have them too and they are nothing serious. Look it up online and investigate other cases to put your mind at ease instead of letting some here think you have a tumor or something.
Secondly it is NOT schizophrenia! Again these are symptoms that present in a person's 20's typically not at the age of fourteen.

I think you are fine. If I look a little past a person and let my eyes go out of focus I can see a "shimmer" if you will off the person too. It's not an aura just like you described like heat off the pavement. But again it's just your eyes being funny.

I also can be thinking of a song I haven't heard in eons and then that same day it will be on some radio station that I turn to or sometimes I will have fun with it and say you know I haven't seen movie X in forever and sure enough it will be on that night or the next.

It's nothing really and you are completely fine.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maybe the things with the songs is a presumptive reasoning. You want to hear a song, you're flipping through the stations, you don't really pay attention when the DJ announces they'll be playing it soon, then when you hear it you recognize it.
You said in your post that you "gazed" for a long time without having much conscious thought of it. Try paying more attention (kidding).

[edit on 22-8-2006 by bothered]

new topics

top topics

join