It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 22 on youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
woah... now im sure theres alot more people that are actually aware of this date.

hopefully happens that day.

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Lki5W56S3A]>watch

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
here..
this clip is a lil better

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=XH7NT1nCNr4]>>watch

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well .. two more days. Can't wait to see what happens. *cough*brand new glass parking lot*cough*

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"Religious nut-jobs" running the place? That's some first class journalism right there. Damn, that's some in depth analysis. Ironically enough, it's also a description that would fit America like a glove.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
People have been discusing this for weeks now. I assure nothing is going to happen. The cat is out of the bag so to speak. I'm sorry did you say "hopefully happens that day"? Are you saying you hope The possible destruction of the earth Happens? Please tell me I'm misunderstanding you.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
"Religious nut-jobs" running the place? That's some first class journalism right there. Damn, that's some in depth analysis. Ironically enough, it's also a description that would fit America like a glove.

The video did smell like a nice bunch of propaganda right there.

I don't think anything will happen on the 22nd, but hey i guess we will find out in about 15 to 39 hours.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Lki5W56S3A]>watch

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I said this in another post but I will repeat here.

This date has gotten more play than I care to recite. As a result of this "hype" absolutely nothing is going to happen tomorrow short of the Iranian president announcing their country's decision to go ahead with their program.

1.Either we diverted any attack because of the attention this date has received.
OR

2. It's all fear propaganda because this day is important to Islam so therefore they MUST be planning an attack.
OR

3. It's simply an annoucement that Iran is going to give (nothing behind door # 3).

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Isn't it already the 22nd in Iran.....?

Are we all dead yet....?

Whew, I can see the post so I think I'm still here.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ahem! Who is the guy in the video?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Isn't it already the 22nd in Iran.....?

Are we all dead yet....?

Whew, I can see the post so I think I'm still here.

half an hour to go:

www.timeanddate.com...

doesnt mean it will happen 1 minute past midnight though!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

no idea, but his show reminds me of the Fat bloke in V for Vendetta that gets killed by V whilst having a shower

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thats Glenn Beck, he is a well known AM talk show host. He is more of a comedian who follows the news and actually is pretty funny.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you check out another video though the one with Robert Baer.
www.youtube.com...

This guy is the guy you want to listen too. He is the CIA agent that Syriana was based off of. He has spent half of his life in the Middle East as a spy for the CIA. He has lived in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon from what I know of and is a critic of the Iraq war. .....He says it should have been Iran.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I believe his name is Glenn Beck.

Edit:
Beat by mere seconds.

[edit on 8/21/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The speaker on the highlighted video is Glenn Beck... a quite reputable talk show host, not sensationalistic, though a bit on the conservative side. NOT THAT THAT's a BAD THING.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
doesnt mean it will happen 1 minute past midnight though!

Well then i have to commend the Iranians for being darn straight on schedule, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
that theaters of war thing was funny.. friend or foe.

the belgium line about them putting things in thier waffles cracked me up.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
whats interesting though is that there is more and more potential for this thing to turn itself into a self fulfilling prophecy.
If israel is attacked with WMDs, most religious people already have it in their mind that this is a signal to begin the apocalypse. Therefore, it will be brought about.
Nevermind the political ramifications alone that will begin happening if israel is nuked, but the BELIEFS OF THE MAJORITY will take hold, and we will all destroy ourselves.
Remember, its not just those "Crazy arab so and sos" that want to bring back the messiah, its also those "Crazy American (read: christian) So and sos".

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
sorry, double post.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by DjNothing]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good Call, Glen Beck
Well I'm still alive, just like I promised! More BS

new topics

top topics

join