It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo snapped by UFO research group on Aug 16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Taken by the OVNI Merida Research group in El mirador de Muna on August 16th,2006.

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It could be real, it could be fake.. but im getting use to that the fake ones are where the UFOs are tilting etc, i have the impression that real UFOs stays 100% vertical to ground level when quite near a planet. Not flying like an airplane gliding on the air.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It has the exact same shading as the trees around it and isn't perfectly smooth upon enlargement.

Considering the proximity to a tree, I call falling leaf.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
It has the exact same shading as the trees around it and isn't perfectly smooth upon enlargement.

Considering the proximity to a tree, I call falling leaf.

I agree, or it could be a fake.

There seems to be no detail whatsoever for such a clear and focused picture. Either a leaf or it could be a simple black airbrushed- even on Microsoft Paint!

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Knights]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I agree also, just look at the leafs on the tree, they have the exact same shape as the supposed 'UFO'. I think the research group was very desperate to get a ufo pic...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Isnt it always the case though. We live in a time where photographic technology (through various means) can photograph the most minute biological entities to a high level of detail and you can get a 3 megapixel camera on your mobile phone, yet people are still coming up with this kind of "out of focus" photography.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Kind of a moot point, but doesnt the camera date say 8-13-2006? not 8-16-2006?

Anyway, as the post above expressed, it is all too funny that all the "photographs" taken are ALWAYS out of focus, or photoshopped, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Who knows?
Alien technology is so far advanced they might be able to blur photographs.

In all seriousness, the "craft" is flying at a very strange angle for a UFO, seeing as many reports of ufo's state that they do not use wind currents to generate lift like our planes, rather they propel vertically.

My opinion?
It's a leaf.

There's nothing cosmic, extraterrestrial, or strange about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Once again, another out of focus picture of something that could be anything.

Will we ever see that crystal clear picture that leaves no doubt?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I cannot interpret this picture. THe object in question is a small silloutte. This eliminates most depth information from the picture. It seems to be of nearly the same intensity as the trees, and is very dark compared to the background sky.

I can't think of a way to evaluate it effectively.

Once again, more proof that the standard UFO Picture is insufficient. Researchers must use a stereoscopic camera if they wish to make their evidence convincing, as that would reveal distance to alleged objects.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you look closely the lowest left point of it seems to have a line attached to it, it is blurred but you should see it, My opinian is it's a kite.

new topics

top topics

join