It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultists slaughter sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm surprised noone has mentioned the story surrounding the bizarre sheep mutilations on Prince Charles' estate:

Sheep have been mutilated and slaughtered in what appears to be bizarre occult rituals on land owned by Prince Charles.

In some cases, the butchered animals have had their eyes removed and their carcasses arranged into a satanic star.

A bloodstained stone altar and wooden stake have been discovered by local farmers.

Police are now investigating the killings near Princetown, Devon, part of the Duchy of Cornwall's 69,000-acre Dartmoor estate.

Officers are examining whether the attacks form part of a ritual fantasy triggered by phases of the Moon.

Since the attacks began last year, more than 20 ewes and rams have been strangled and some have had eyes, tongues or sex-organs cut out.

Three incidents in the past two months all happened on nights with either new or full moons. And RSPCA officers are investigating a dead sheep found last week which had a half-moon symbol carved into its flesh.

Carcasses are often laid in lines near gateways or, in one incident, were arranged as a seven-pointed star.

Farmer Chris Cole, 49, who has lost two sheep, said: "It's really unnerving. We don't know who is behind this and where it might lead."

Another farmer, who has had 12 sheep killed, said: "People are getting scared. If this cult can kill and mutilate sheep, what might they do to us?'

The farmer, who would not be identified for fear of reprisals, added: "We believe they are linked to the Roman god Janus, the god of gateways. Dead sheep are often left in front of a gate - their heads twisted back as though looking through it."

The Duchy of Cornwall last year generated £14million to help finance Prince Charles's public and private life. The Prince takes a keen interest in its moorland farms and is expected to be personally briefed on the attacks.

The area includes one of Dartmoor's most important Bronze Age sites - the Merrivale stone circle and ritual complex - which local legends describe as the "Gateway of the Dead".

Princetown beat officer PC David Pickles said the attacks were being treated as "criminal damage with a ritual motive".

www.dailymail.co.uk...

When I read it a chill went down my spine. Anyone else see the story? Could the US series of cattle mutilations somehow be linked to UK ones?

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Knights]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
On another note, do people think such sacrifices are a common feature with such groups?

Is it actually an occult? Or another group, perhaps relating to the U.S mutilated animal happenings. I don't think the U.S animals were branded as such but similar bodyparts had been removed... Any ideas??

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would think if a personality type falls into sex magic or sacrafices its a very premature level of occultism. If the sacrafices were on grand scale and to humans than we have a story to work with. The psychology of sucks works is quite interesting. To think if person/s of power would be involved would be odd. Most people who are higher levels of occultism would understand the structure of things enough not to be involved in sacraficial things or sex magic but than again some people easily get pulled off their feet with a sort of obsession with this area. Understanding why certain people do and got stuck in this area is another subject in itself.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
From what I understand of Satanic cults, the sacrifice serves to bond the individuals in an act of destruction and gives them something to "hide", as they tend to hide.
Without this, it is much more difficult to remain cohesive as a group and perform their other duties within the sect.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
From what I understand of Satanic cults, the sacrifice serves to bond the individuals in an act of destruction and gives them something to "hide", as they tend to hide.
Without this, it is much more difficult to remain cohesive as a group and perform their other duties within the sect.

Blackmail the members into secrecy. That is one method of retaining a command and control structure.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It reminds me of the rumours of the order that was investigated by Toyne Newton, the Children ov Hecate and their animal sacrifice rumour's around Kent & Sussex.

According to rumours the Royal Family seem to have got ghosted by Xenu like Reptillian Energies from Draco via Sirius, so they need to consumne alot of human and animal energy to replenish their never ending vampiric power, as they are connected to the Merovee Blood Line and the Annukai Lizard Power Lines.

Cornwall act's as a huge panoramic electromagnetic accumulator and since the Queen Mum died from the Cthullu Macbeth Bloodline then they have to kill more, and it is well known that the British Royal Family are a bunch of bloodsucking turd breath's.

Not surprising, eat the Brit's.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by blingblong]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
I would think if a personality type falls into sex magic or sacrafices its a very premature level of occultism.

About animal sacrifice, yes.

Question: How can you know if you are transforming energy properly?

Answer: If what we think, if what we feel, and what we do is perfectly balanced. If what we are thinking, what we are feeling and what we are doing is right then that is precisely the right transformation, but if we are doing something that we feel in the heart is wrong then something is wrong. In order for Upright thought, upright feeling, upright action to be, one needs a lot of observation, Meditation, in order not to be a violator of the law. Because the whole thing, the whole problem that we have as human beings is precisely that we are violators of the law. To begin with the sixth commandment which is you shall not fornicate. We are violating that law and therefore we are transforming the gold that we have in our Yesod, sexual glands, in the wrong way, meaning, lustfully.

Question: Were animal sacrifices always black Magic in ancient times or were they done positively in order to balance nature?

Answer: When any type of animal sacrifice is done, whether black or white, it is always in order to appease the forces of nature. Of course, there are other ways, as other religions state, in order to appease the Gods, to please the Gods, but who are the Gods? They are the intelligences of nature that can be tough on us when we violate nature. Therefore, in ancient times they were killing animals in order to release Askokin from the blood in order to appease those forces. Moreover, later on, they even reached the breaking point of killing human beings or sacrificing human beings and in that way of course, they were also breaking the law. Because they were appeasing the forces of nature but breaking another law, which is Katancia that goes against this, to understand Katancia is very difficult. Even now, you find in India, and many other areas of Asia, and even in America the so-called Voodoo or Santeria in which they kill animals in order to have benefits for something. The ritual always works but you always have to pay if you violate any law. So it is better to sacrifice the animals that we have within. That is precisely the great sacrifice that the Gods want, the sacrifice of those animals. Why sacrifice innocent animals, which are not yet on our level of evolution, why should they have to suffer the consequences of our stupidities? However, this is precisely what this humanity does, every one of its members. I repeat again, when I was studying that killing of cows in England I thought, well who knows, who knows, maybe that is the way they are trying to avoid the destructive forces of nature from reaching them. Nonetheless, sooner or later these forces will reach them; because such a holocaust is always against the law.

What the Gods want, or what God wants, or what divinity wants is the Annihilation of our ego and that is the beast or the dragon that we have to kill, that we have to sacrifice.

Originally posted by masonite
I would think if a personality type falls into sex magic or sacrafices its a very premature level of occultism.

About Sexual Magic, no.

It is actually one of the Highest Sciences; and the language of Khemetian, Arab and Western Alchemy symbolizes that which in Eastern language is known as White Tantra.

The monks of the Tibetan monastaries must train for many years before they are introduced to the physical-Sex aspect of Tantra.

The Ain Soph Paranishpanna

A divine Ray exists within the human being. That Ray wants to return back into its own Star that has always smiled upon it. The Star that guides our interior is a super divine Atom from the Abstract Absolute Space. The Kabbalistic name of that atom is the sacred Ain Soph...

1. C – Carbon. In Alchemy, the letter “C” symbolizes the Conscious Body of Willpower; it is the carbon of Occult Chemistry.

2. O – Oxygen. In Alchemy, the letter “O” symbolized the true Solar Mental Body which was built in the Forge of the Cyclops, the oxygen of Sacred Chemistry.

3. N –Nitrogen. In Alchemy, the letter “N” symbolizes the authentic Solar Astral Body which is very different from the Body of Desires. It is obvious that the legitimate Sidereal Body is the nitrogen of Occult Chemistry.

4. H – Hydrogen. In Alchemy, the “H” symbolizes the Physical Body, the three-dimensional vehicle of flesh and bones.

The four atoms are within the Ain Soph Paranishpanna and from there emanate the four bodies within which the Seity dresses Itself. The Seity builds them instantaneously, in other words, at any given moment, which the Seity wishes to work in a world for the good of humanity, and then Its appears as a Self-realized, a self-cognizant Master, owner of life and death.

The Three Primary Forces:

The Holy Affirmation The Father
The Holy Negation The Son
The Holy Reconciliation The Holy Spirit

These three primary forces manifest themselves through the three atoms C.O.N. (carbon, oxygen, nitrogen). The H (Hydrogen) is a force that is independent from the other three. Therefore, it is the physical vehicle which serves as an instrument from the Body of Will, Mental and Astral Bodies.

We do not exaggerate if we emphasize the Alchemist’s transcendental idea that an Ain Soph Paranishpanna atom possesses within itself of the four atom seeds C.O.N.H.

With these four alchemical atoms, the Ain Soph Paranishpanna rebuilds the Mercabah, the Chariot (the Solar Bodies), in order to enter into any Universe when it is necessary.

We must not forget that Mercabah is the Chariot of the Centuries, the Celestial Human Being of the Kabbalah.

As a sequence or corollary, we can and we must affirm that those who have not performed the work in the Ninth Sphere (the sex) indeed do not posses the Chariot, the Mercabah.

It is unquestionable that everything changes in the active filed of the Prakriti due to the modifications of the Traigunamayashakti, and that we, the human beings, also modify ourselves in the positive or negative way.

But, if we do not build the Chariot, the Mercabah, the Ain Soph remains without Intimate Self-realization.

Those who have not eliminated the Abhayan Samskara, the innate fear, will flee from the Ninth Sphere by telling unto others that the work in the Forge of the Cyclops (sex) is worthless.

These are hypocritical Pharisees who drain the mosquito and swallow up the camel. These are the failed ones who do not enter in to the Kingdom, thereby not allowing others to enter. Truly, sex is a stumbling rock and a rock of offense.

The teaching of the Master Alchemists and Tantrikas is that the whole entire Work, is for our own particular AIN SOPH to achieve AIN SOPH PARANISHPANA(Paramarthasattya-hood) through the Understanding of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil(Daath, Sex).

And for this, the Merkabah or Solar Bodies must be created through ALLAH'S-KHEM-istr-Y!!!

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Are you referring to the Cyclop's as the codified Third Eye when you advance to White Light?

Well I sacriced a Hare last night, but it was for Dinner, a Casserole.

I have little training in the Cabala, praise be to Allah, I have alot of faith in aberrant S'ufi writings.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blingblong
Are you referring to the Cyclop's as the codified Third Eye when you advance to White Light?

Working in "The Forge of the Cyclops" is in reference to working with Sexual Alchemy.

www.theosociety.org...

The "one-eyed" Cyclopes, the giants fabled as the sons of Coelus and Terra -- three in number, according to Hesiod -- were the last three sub-races of the Lemurians, the "one-eye" referring to the Wisdom eye***; for the two front eyes were fully developed as physical organs only in the beginning of the Fourth Race. The allegory of Ulysses, whose companions were devoured while the king of Ithaca was saved by putting out with a fire-brand the eye of Polyphemus, is based upon the psycho-physiological atrophy of the "third" eye. Ulysses belongs to the cycle of the heroes of the Fourth Race, and, though a "sage" in the sight of the latter, must have been a profligate in the opinion of the pastoral Cyclopes.**** His adventure with the latter -- a savage gigantic race, the antithesis of cultured civilization in the Odyssey -- is an allegorical record of the gradual passage from the Cyclopean civilization of stone and colossal buildings to the more sensual and physical culture of the Atlanteans, which finally caused the last of***the Third Race to lose their all-penetrating spiritual eye. That other allegory, which makes Apollo kill the Cyclops to avenge the death of his son Asclepios, does not refer to the three races represented by the three sons of Heaven and Earth, but to the Hyperborean Arimaspian Cyclopes, the last of the race endowed with the "Wisdom-eye." The former have left relics of their buildings everywhere, in the south as much as in the north; the latter, were confined to the north solely. Thus Apollo -- pre-eminently the god of the Seers, whose duty it is to punish desecration -- killed them -- his shafts representing human passions, fiery and lethal -- and hid his shaft behind a mountain in the Hyperborean regions. (Hygin. "Astron. Poetique," Book ii. c. 15). Cosmically and astronomically this Hyperborean god is the Sun personified, which during the course of the sidereal year (25,868 y.) changes the climates on the earth's surface, making of tropical, frigid regions, and vice versa. Psychically and spiritually his significance is far more important. As Mr. Gladstone pertinently remarks in his "Greater Gods of Olympos," "the qualities of Apollo (jointly with Athene) are impossible to be accounted for without repairing to sources, which lie beyond the limit of the traditions most commonly explored for the elucidation of the Greek mythology" (Nineteenth Century, July, 1887.)

The terminology could also mean that by working with the Salt, Mercury and Sulfur or Fire and Water(the Arcanum A.Z.F., without reaching orgasm) we can regain our lost clairvoyance.

The first Cyclopean Builders were said to be either Androgynous or Hermaphroditic, therefore "The Forge of the Cyclops" referring to the Man and Woman United, to form a...:

The Perfect Matrimony

When man and woman unite sexually in the Perfect Matrimony they are in those moments of delight, true ineffable Gods.

Man and woman sexually united, form a perfect Divine Androgyne, a male-female Elohim, a terribly divine Divinity, the two halves, separated from the dawn of life, unite for an instant to create.

That is ineffable.., sublime..; this is a thing of paradise...

I have little training in the Cabala, praise be to Allah, I have alot of faith in aberrant S'ufi writings.

All Praises Due.

The Sufis are the Islamic counterpart of the Sophees or Gnostics..., so therefore they would both be versed in Kabbalah(both also recognize the Kabbalist/Alchemist Musa as a Prophet of Allah).

Regards

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When I was reading the link provided at the begining of this thred I was a bit taken when I saw that one of the time the mutulation happend the killed sheep were arranged in a seven pointd star.

Carcasses are often laid in lines near gateways or, in one incident, were arranged as a seven-pointed star.

And the link to the sorce materal.

I was not farmiler with the significance of a seven pointed star so I set out to look up what a seven pointed star means. I was a bit taken aback by what I found.

This is the well-known ideogram found on most of the Islamic countries' national flags. This ideogram is a general symbol for the Islamic faith. It combines the pictorial sign for the waning moon and the sign for the planet Venus as the Morning star.

So, any other coments?

Cug

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
I was not farmiler with the significance of a seven pointed star so I set out to look up what a seven pointed star means. I was a bit taken aback by what I found.

This is the well-known ideogram found on most of the Islamic countries' national flags. ::Snip::

So what does a seven pointed star have to do with that? The very next line after the part you quoted is

The five points of the Venus star are in this context said to represent...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Cug,
As I understood the description, the star and waining moon although drawn as two different symbols are supose to represent seven points as a whole. If that is not what was ment by the responce I got when I typed "seven pointed star" into the sore materal search engine then ok, thats not it.

top topics

join