It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald W. Reagan antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Whether our 40th President was the Beast of Revelation* or not, someone ought to mention the rest of the evidence which suggests that he was, if only as a study in coincidence.

Revelation 13
3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder.
Revelation 17
7 But the angel said to me, "Why marvel? I will tell you the mystery .... of the beast with seven heads .... 9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads .... 10 they are also seven kings .... 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast."
James Brady, press secretary to Ronald Reagan, was shot in the head during an attempt on the president's life. Hearing that Brady's wound was certain to be fatal, a Whitehouse staffer mistakenly informed the press that Brady had died. The major television networks announced the death of James Brady. The story traveled throughout the world at electronic speeds. Miraculously, Brady survived his surgery. The press revealed that the man they had been memorializing was still alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was this event which drew my attention to the Reagan/Beast coincidences. I did not look up Ronald Reagan's middle name until later.

Revelation 13
17 ....the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six. RONALD = 6
WILSON = 6
REAGAN = 6
616. Ronald W. Reagan?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron and Nancy Reagan retired to a house at 666 St. Cloud Road. Nancy had the address changed to 668.

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by ALLEGIANCE]

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by ALLEGIANCE]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So, are you saying that we might not buy or sell unless Ronny's name is on our hand or forehead?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That book of Revelations has all happened. Why do you put it in the present? Because you were told it and taught it that way. Read the bible for yourself the way it was meant to be read.

Jesus made it very simple to learn the TRUTH. We were to follow HIM, not the teaches of man. Since you have followed the teaches of Man, you think Jesus is returning, and your waiting.....

Since you follow the teaches of Man, You also twist the words of the Bible around, Jesus spoke of the generation he was in, and NO other.
"This generation shall not pass away until all is fulfilled."

Man teaches differently, doesn't he?

Learn the Truth, before you leave this world, because it will be to late then.

A new heaven and earth was created in the spiritual sense, it is not something visual to see. Christ gave salvation do you remember this? NO ONE could enter into heaven, they were waiting for Christ, the savior.

Nero was the beast, one of the most evil men of that time.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
im just pointing out the coincidence.

drudgereport.com...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by ALLEGIANCE]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLEGIANCE
reagan said "i am the antichrist":10/31/2003

A link please, a link.

Anyway it's not Reagan but Clinton who's the AntiChrist.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
TC, isn't your signature a direct flame against a member which is a violation of ATS rules, Mr. Mod?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wassamatter Colonel, you feel you are the only one who can flame and insult and intentionally piss people off? You are a true lawyer type, aren't you?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
But, you have a point, "Colonel", and I'll repair that right now! It is in bad taste for me to say that you are a woman that wishes Coulter was a man.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That's not even remotely funny. Plus, she is a man---look at her Adam's apple and her hands---they're bigger than mine! livid:

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Careful Colonel, he's armed...

I'm thinking about getting TC one of these for Christmas..

This highly collectible doll comes in a display box with information highlighting Ann's unique contributions to America's political discourse. If you can't get enough Ann Coulter, you'll want to order the Ann Coulter Talking Action Figure today!

Don't forget to order replacement batteries!

www.conservativebookservice.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's not correct. They forgot to include her GIANT Adam's Apple.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
That's not even remotely funny. Plus, she is a man---look at her Adam's apple and her hands---they're bigger than mine! livid:

It's not her fault she is more a man than you. She can't help her long, slender hands and adam's aplle anymore you can help your long, slender hands and lack of adam's apple. She can't help her superior intelligence and ability to tackle issues logically anymore than you can help your lack of intelligence and ability to only attack those who are correct on the issues.

Don't hate her because she's right, hate her because she is pretty and right.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

She can't help her long, slender hands and adam's apple

That's because she's really a man or one of them transgendered people.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne

Unassuming White Guy<
Super Moderator

why do you post this crap

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What are you talking about? That is not a post.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think AC is a woman and not a man. But even if she was a man, I think a " real Democrat " wouldn't mind about it. Even if I'm not surprised, I don't understand why some supposed Democrats seem to have a problem with her. These perpetual attacks against her so called masculinity show us who you are.

What's going on guys ? You like trangenders ( I don't mean she's a transgender !!! ) ONLY when they vote for the Dem ?

he he he...I like when a Dem is busted.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You know, U-P, you have a great point. How is it that a bleeding heart liberal, a loopy left-winger, can be calling someone a sexual deviant as if it is a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, I think she's transgendered and if HE wants to be a woman---ok. But, don't give all the hypocrisy about repugnants hating gays and transgenedered when one of them is one of your heroes, Man Coulter.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
How is it that a bleeding heart liberal, a loopy left-winger, can be calling someone a sexual deviant as if it is a bad thing?

I wonder what Kolonel will SSay.

new topics

top topics

join