It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien on Jaime Maussan Video (from lecture)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What do you think of this Video guys.
Alien-Video

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This video is currently not available. Please try again later.

*que twilight zone music*

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Works now. The word 'Fake' is written all over it. Despite the fact it has no shadow, there is one thing that debunks it without a doubt...
The stance in the first photo is EXACTLY the same stance in the third photo.

EDIT: Photo 3. Wait until he zooms in. The guy pointing has a shadow in mid-air as though he is standing next to a blown up or green screen.

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
This video is currently not available. Please try again later.

*que twilight zone music*

I just tested the Link It WORKS PERFECT!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I dont see the point of that lecture.. They scream fake, and how come there are these totally different photos where theres an alien in it?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Works now. The word 'Fake' is written all over it. Despite the fact it has no shadow, there is one thing that debunks it without a doubt...

EDIT: Photo 3. Wait until he zooms in. The guy pointing has a shadow in mid-air as though he is standing next to a blown up or green screen.

It's probaly fake, but ofcourse you can't see any shadows when the lightsource is from the camera, no shadow will be visible no matter what angle if it's pitchdark.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan - That says it all - He's spiraled out of the believeability sphere long ago. His material is all sensationalism now. The Jerry Springer of UFO/Alien videos. A propagator of hoaxes and fraud in the name of real objective jounalism.

As he speaks in the video with such conviction dispite the bad compostion of the subject matter, it is clear that he has joined the ranks of professional charlatans that pollute this form.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Jaime Maussan - That says it all - He's spiraled out of the believeability sphere long ago. His material is all sensationalism now. The Jerry Springer of UFO/Alien videos. A propagator of hoaxes and fraud in the name of real objective jounalism.

As he speaks in the video with such conviction dispite the bad compostion of the subject matter, it is clear that he has joined the ranks of professional charlatans that pollute this form.

It really makes me wonder why there are these folks who lie on purpose about UFOs.

I, mean, what could be the motivations of someone who presents fake videos as being the real deal ? Why there so much intended misinformation?

[edit on 20-8-2006 by DrExtravaganza]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza

Originally posted by nullster

It really makes me wonder why there are these folks who lie on purpose about UFOs.

I, mean, what could be the motivations of someone who presents fake videos as being the real deal ? Why there so much intended misinformation?

[edit on 20-8-2006 by DrExtravaganza]

I think the hoaxers are pathetic, and i want to punsh them in the face for being able to lie so much.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Fake because the alien is the same stance... right...

Coincidences don't prove anything other you lack of competence. Competence in providing a solid case of debunking a hoax.

I think it is a hoax simply because of how difficult it would be to capture an extraterrestrial on film. I've tried many different techniques and I have yet been sucessful in capturing any of the Annunaki, Zetas, or Draconians on film.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

Coincidences don't prove anything other you lack of competence. Competence in providing a solid case of debunking a hoax.

I think it is a hoax simply because of how difficult it would be to capture an extraterrestrial on film. I've tried many different techniques and I have yet been sucessful in capturing any of the Annunaki, Zetas, or Draconians on film.

But have you seen them on naked eye?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is a long list of self proclaimed "Professional" UFO'ologists.
There are proabably only one or two of them that actually have careers outside of getting paid to give opinion and analysis on the phenomenon. There appears to be no line between what they believe and what people want to hear.

As to what is their motivation - for many its their career choice. There is money to be made in anything that has such a devoted following. All it takes is quick search to see some of the bigger names cashing in. I'll have to do a search but I read here on ATS that Maussan commands good money at speaking engagments.

Some may dispute with me that there is a dearth of credable UFO/Alien activety as of late. Everything from the recent Australian web site hoax through Prohet Yaweh , the UFO/Alien timeline is littered with fraud. What's troubling is the defense given to such speculative events or cases. Throw in Dr. Greers (heads Disclosure Project) laughable latest book and claims that feed off a ripe carcass. No amount of degrees and PHD's make someone immune to outright fraud.

In light of the morass of BS that blights this forum it would be interesting to see if indiviual members, writers, and artists can pull together and make a palatable/respectable science of the UFO/Alien phenomenon.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by nullster]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza

But have you seen them on naked eye?

Yes I've seen them with my naked eyes... but I would like to capture them on film. Unfortunately they don't feel so comfortable around cameras for some weird reason...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

You've GOT to be joking, right? I'll tell you what. Post two different pictures on the forum. In each of the photos, have someone in a moving stance, and in each of the photos, they must be the EXACT same stance. Its damn near impossibe, even if you TRIED to do it.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
uuh this pics were proven fake long ago in natl tv over here.
btw nullster just said it all, Maussan is commercializing UFO flagrantly; from shirts,cups and calendars to SMS, trips to England crops and Maya ruins, all in his weekly TVshow.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeratul
uuh this pics were proven fake long ago in natl tv over here.

Actually,no they were not. The news outlets recanted their initial statements claiming that the boys involved had admitted hoaxing the event. In further interviews the boys said they did not hoax anything and were quite frightened by the whole event. Subsequent testing by a scientist at the site with a Geiger counter displayed highly abnormal radiation levels in the exact spot that the entity(whatever it may be) appeared at.

Not sticking up for Maussan (or his credability) per se,but this CASE is still an enigma,and an interesting one.

top topics

join