It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in XinJiang China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, mods please remove if so.

I just came across this on Metacafe, I don't know wether this is just ball ligntning or a UFO taking off at incredible speed;

UFO in XinJiang China

The first half of the video is just of the sky.

What do you think????

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
AT first I thought "Hmmmm. Interesting."

When it disappeared, followed by a blast of light and arcs of electricity, I thought "Hmmmm. Ball lightning."

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ball of lighting, i think. It's a strange thing that can happen :p

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Agreed, I doubt theres a such thing as "Ball Lightning"... lightning cant be turned into a ball, light can and itz called a light bulb. But the thing in the video was definetly not a light bulb...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am still not sure about it.

Agreed, I doubt theres a such thing as "Ball Lightning"... lightning cant be turned into a ball, light can and itz called a light bulb. But the thing in the video was definetly not a light bulb...

Have a look at;
Ball lightning

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
didnt see anything...
doesnt look too impressive

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It loolks like someone was standing behind him with a camera that was blinking before the flash went off and they you see the relection in the window.

The real question is why these people videotaped hours of video of the drive the were taking- who the heck wants to see that?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMarage

Ball lightning is real and documented and incontravertible.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
sorry - double post

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
It loolks like someone was standing behind him with a camera that was blinking before the flash went off and they you see the relection in the window.

The real question is why these people videotaped hours of video of the drive the were taking- who the heck wants to see that?

Corsig you just got a WATS vote from me. This was discussed in another thread and when i suggested the camera reflection i got ripped apart ...Link to other thread click here go on over there and support me, please.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
in the frame immediately before the flash the 'ufo' has already disappeared. the flash itself could be lightning, camera flash, or plain cg. of note the xinjiang region of china has many many pyramid-esque structures which are forbidden to be excavated. apparently some are immense. a while ago i heard they dug one up & found the famous terracotta emporer's army. i believe they are supposed to be all tombs for emporers but not sure. u can see them using google earth, i once marked a few... dunno if those placemarks still there though.

new topics

top topics

join