It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Editing my profile... HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I have a big question about editing my settings... HOW?

I know what to do, go to member center, fill in all your profile stuff and then click Edit button. But everytime i do that the page refreshes and I end up with a new screen full of blank fields, so in other words, I don't know what to do to edit my profile :S

Some help here would be great...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What is it your trying to edit?

Sometimes when your trying to load an avatar that does not fit the requirements it will simply stay blank.

So I would assume that whatever your trying to fill in, upload, etc. is not meeting the ATS requirements.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Run AV for Keybrd scanners.
They display this type of behavior.
Someone is preventing the typed characters from entering the fields, maybe.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
@ chissler, i was trying to edit my location, timezone, mood and living place...

@ bothered, what do you mean exactly? I'm not really a computer expert

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A keystroke monitor is a program that records input from the keyboard for viewing by another party. If it's faulty, or designed to, it will prevent the "key scan codes" from displaying properly.

A good Anti-virus program will find and remove it.
Try AVG Antivirus.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
wow, i didn't know such things existed :s , so now even my keyboard isn't safe anymore.
Thanks for the advice

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Seems like if it was something malicious it would be affecting him on a larger scale them his profile. I know your time zone will reset when you log out &/or when you adjust your profile. A glitch in the Matrix we have learned to live with, you need to reset it from time to time.

As for your Mood, etc. I have never come across a problem with it. Maybe your entering too many charachters? Not sure.

I suggest using the Complain button up the top so Staff can have a look at it. It doubles as a suggestion box as well so don't feel that your whining to the staff. They appreciate when you use that, so maybe give it a go.

Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok, i'll try that, thanks

top topics

join