It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could address Lucifer, before the fall, what would you say/ask?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Curious about your response.

I thank you in advance for your contributions.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Before the fall of what sorry...? his fall into the bottomless pit? the fall of man?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Before the fall of what sorry...? his fall into the bottomless pit? the fall of man?

Before Lucifer's fall.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
he is a liar and the father of lies, so he wouldn't have told you the truth anyway. God is the one to ask questions of.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would say convert completely to God or you will regret it.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why for the great cabal?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Angels don't lie; only men lie.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
queenannie38, do you imply that women do not lie? Do you believe that Satan does not have angels? Some would classify "Satan's angels" as demons.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
GreatTech: QueenAnnie is responding to the comment DBrandT posted: "he is a liar and the father of lies, so he wouldn't have told you the truth anyway."
Satan is/was an angel.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Gear, Satan is an angel in his eyes, but not in God's eyes!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well considering that in the original genesis he WAS an angel created by God, I would have to say YES he is an angel in God's eyes.
Although it is conflicted, it clearly states he is/was an angel.
One point states that he is an angel created by God to test Mankind, whist another states he is meerly and angel whom had falled from grace.

SIDE NOTE: In traditional hebrew the word צטנא (satan) actually translates into both angel AND demon.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The prince of darkness is looking for souls to steal right?

My soul might be available for a price. Here are my requirments for such a transaction to take place.

1) Erase all the negative items on my credit record and boost my score to 800+.

2) Loan me $20,000 to start a business, no questions asked.

3) Cut off all communication with Washington DC immediatly. Blockade the city and enforce an embargo. No one goes in, no one comes out until the system is completely overhauled or they all kill eachother.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
OMFG!!! You would sell your soul for any price at all?? omfg i would rather be a homeless bum begging than give up the chance to go to Heaven!!!

You would sell your soul?? I'm speechless I really am!!

Any how what would I ask Lucifer?...heres my question.

Why are you so angry at God? You are the highest of all Angels, so why spoil it now? Go confess now to God your feelings, and save the world a load of hassle in the future.

Let perfection be, why spoil it?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Why are you so angry at God? You are the highest of all Angels, so why spoil it now? Go confess now to God your feelings, and save the world a load of hassle in the future.

Let perfection be, why spoil it?

No kidding. You know, that guy probably probably does have a huge crazy anger of which is always on 24/7/365.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by risitar]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
OMFG!!! You would sell your soul for any price at all?? omfg i would rather be a homeless bum begging than give up the chance to go to Heaven!!!

Gimmie a break.

Heavan is for losers.

Ever been homeless?

Lots of Americans are about to be
Evicted

Jesus was homeless you know.

Those poor rich people they just don't understand Jesus.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
First of all, I do agree that before Lucifer's fall from grace, that he was an angel of God. However, Lucifer believed that he was above all other angels and also above God (paraphrased from Isaiah 14:12-15), and because of this there was division in heaven between the faithful angels and those who sided with Lucifer. In the end Lucifer and his followers were cast out of heaven onto the earth (paraphrased from Apocalypse 12:7-9). But as to what I would say to or ask of him before his Fall from Grace?

Maybe I would ay something like this, "Lucifer, may you be blest with wisdom and humility greater than your beauty, and may you always serve God's greater glory."

Of course with hindsight, we know that his humility faltered because Lucifer's greatest sin was a sin of pride. But who is to say that Lucifer's fall from grace wasn't part of God's plan? I certainly won't, because until God wishes to share His wisdom with me, all I can do is serve and try to remain faithful to Him.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I would ask if it was really like what they say in the film Constantine. As in dose he and god have a bet on who could get the most ppl to chose them without directly interfering.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why for the end of the world?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't understand why Lucifer 'fell'? Was it cuz he thought he was hot or something? People here think that all the time. If Lucifer is hot let him think so...I mean wtf stop trying to bring people's self-esteem down. Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When I felt lust you brought forth something to lust
When I felt Hate you brought forth something to hate

When I felt love did you feel it to?

top topics

join