It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Dimension Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If you're getting sick of these, just click away, anywhere.

What if there is only one alternative dimension, where the roles of space and time are reversed. They can travel through time with relative ease, much the way we do through space, but space passes at a constant rate. I'm not sure how this would work, but 200 years ago would anyone get how an antimatter rocket would work? So yes, and comments on this?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That would be one heck of a universe. In that universe you can have multiple lives. You can basically get to know everything that world can offer. Be a scientist, go back be a politician. That just wouldn't seem practical.

Antimatter rockets are man made, the probability of alternative dimension isn't really reachable anytime soon. But you never know.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
as long as there is physics, there will be abnoramilitys and acceptable inacuracys. It is really cool to think of multiple universes and what not.

I for one don't get sick of the topic at all

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The antimatter rocket was just something to explain how something we don't understand could exist.

Possibly time was a lot like space for them though. Like 300 years ago there was college, 250 there is a walmart, ect.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If we can understand about our universe, maybe we can atleast guess on alternative universes. Frankly we are as clueless in this universe as a new born baby is in this world.
(I wonder what are the babies thinking when they are born or before they begin to talk.)

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
yet the laws of physics and time would not hold true...
there would potentially be all sorts of differences in the way the matter reacts to thought...
like control of objects,flying,timelessness,etc...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What happens if all the Science we believe in is wrong. In Ancient Greece majority believed one thing and we later generations based on Greece believe something else. What happens if we are wrong and the later generations will prove us wrong. All the theories of science are just assumptions that are not yet proved wrong.
As my physcis teacher said we must always keep a open mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
you will be stripped naked of your beliefs, for they hold true to this singularity in time and no place else...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Your name sure suits you Big Sage. You remind me of a friend who used to talk philosophical. By the way I don't have a clue what you are talking about?

new topics

top topics

join