It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A scenario like...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Do you think it could be possible that the Governemnt is creating a virus like the T-virus in resident evil? Consider that If they are making a virus, And it escapes into the public, and a whole town gets infected. That would be somewhere around 100 thousand people infected, and being turned into tyrants, (From Resident evil ds), How would the government react? If they where creating super soldiers, They would be near impossible to kill, and 1 by 1, towns would get infected, and the U.S. army would be able to do nothing about it. Eventually the world we be transformed into mutant beasts. Do you think this might be possible?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
No, since if the government were to create supersoldiers,
they'd also create something capable of destroying said
supersoldiers in case they decided to turn against them.

As for a virus, well if it could'nt be contained, ewither our
government or a foreign government who knew about
it would use nuclear weapons.

Assuming none of the above preventive mesures were
taken, there is always that the majority of the human
race lives on continents not connected to America,
so they could just destryo any trafic from America
before it could get there.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I believe that the government may already be working on things like this. However, with government security the way it is, I don't think it's very likely the virus would get unintentionally released. But if it DID... I don't think the government would handle it at all. I think they would either ignore it and move themselves to safety, leaving us here... terminate the area while containing the problem and once again, saving themselves and leaving us behind.

new topics

join