It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain Radical Islam?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by crgintx

John, I've heard and read accounts of some Palestinians who would sell land to European Jews even though they didn't own the land. Many Palestinians were also killed by their fellow Palestinians when they sold land to the EJ's who were immigrating to the Holy Lands after WW2. What is largely not advertised in the West is that the Palestinans were told to flee by their fellow Arabs because the Israelis would kill and imprison them without cause just because they weren't Jewish. This fued between cousins has been going on for thousands of years and atrocities have been committed by both sides of the conflict. While the Arab Muslims view this latest round of violence as a victory, IMHO Hezbollah is still a another loser terrorist group who hides behind women and children and hasn't even dented the IDF military capability. This is only pyrrhic political victory for them. With the financial and military support of their Syrian and Iraanian masters, Hezbollah Shiites may dominate their fellow Muslims in Lebanon but given any length of peacetime, they're just as likely to alienate and marginalize the Sunni's and Druze Muslims into politcal alliances with the Christians.

I am afraid that, like most Americans, you have a really limited knowledge of the history of Palestine. If you get a chance you need to read "The Gun and the Olive Branch" by David Hirst, which traces the history of the area from the 1880's in a clear, historical and unbiased way.

Unfortunately for this thread, most posters have only a year in Saudi, talk radio or their buddies to rely on the history of the middle east.

Go Hezbollah!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
johnlear with all due respect to you....
are you saying David Hirst who seems to be very biased presents an unbaised view in that book?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I am afraid that, like most Americans, you have a really limited knowledge of the history of Palestine. If you get a chance you need to read "The Gun and the Olive Branch" by David Hirst, which traces the history of the area from the 1880's in a clear, historical and unbiased way.

Unfortunately for this thread, most posters have only a year in Saudi, talk radio or their buddies to rely on the history of the middle east.

Go Hezbollah!

Can you "Elaborate" on your feelings about Hezbollah John?

I have some Q's for you John.
1. do you believe that 19 Arab muslims brought down the WTC buildings?
2. What really is your view toward the Israeli Goverment?
3. Do you think the Neo-Con Bolshevics in power now, are responsible for the world's terrorism/ terrorist's?
4. Who really is behind World Terrorism? and Why?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by ivanterrible

Can you "Elaborate" on your feelings about Hezbollah John?

1. do you believe that 19 Arab muslims brought down the WTC buildings?

Not a chance.

2. What really is your view toward the Israeli Goverment?

Arrogant thugs out of touch with reality.

3. Do you think the Neo-Con Bolshevics in power now, are responsible for the world's terrorism/ terrorist's?

Yes

4. Who really is behind World Terrorism? and Why?

Illuminati. New World Order.

Thanks for the quiz ivanterrible. All the best.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not far off from my way of thinking.
Although I'd rather have the Israeloids running the MidEast, rather than the "crazy jihadist." Either way America gets screwed!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
For a little more info on this entire topic, might want to look hear.

It is just something I came across that I thought put forth a few good points.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Jihadist at it again, I'll make my final thoughts on RADICAL ISLAM, I believe that the U.S. goverment trained and financially supplied the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan, and in other Islamic countries, this is a proven fact, It's no secret that the U.S. Special Forces currently train and arm other Islamic Factions around the world, What I think went wrong is that these "factions" simply no longer obeyed their masters, It's somewhat like a "unruly child" who runs away from home, the child now feels violent toward the world in general, and it does'nt help that the "unruly child" is surrounded by others that are likeminded. These Jihadist are real! they're on the warpath, and they're being financed by ..........that's the million dollar question.
jihadwatch.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join