It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi balls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have been trying for a while, 2-3 months approximently, to learn how to create psi balls, i have tried and tried and i cannot get one to form in my hands. I know that you have to clear your mind and focus on the ball forming by imagining that it is already there.

My question to you guys/gals, is, have you ever succefully formed a psi ball, and if you have how long did it take you to get it down? And how did you focus your thoughts into getting it there?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Noiron.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It shouldn't take that long to create them at all. Or are you trying to create visible ones?? I'm not sure if that's even possible, but I guess it might be. But psi balls that you or another is able to feel are pretty easy to create. And you can use them to influence people and events.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
thats easy close your eyes, might have to wait a few minutes, dont moove your eyes when their closed. after a few minutes move your eyes around while theyre still closed. you should see a psi ball moving with your eye as you look around.

sometiems i even see them with my eyes open... is that a bad thing?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
It shouldn't take that long to create them at all. Or are you trying to create visible ones?? I'm not sure if that's even possible, but I guess it might be. But psi balls that you or another is able to feel are pretty easy to create. And you can use them to influence people and events.

No, i cant feel them either. And how can you make them influence events? Do you think what you want to happen while holding the ball in your hand? And people, do you like..throw it at them (for lack of a better word)?

I guess its just not knowing exactly what to think about or what will happen that causes me to not be able to make one.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You can find some instruction on feeling the energy between your hands at the following link. Note, that this is similar to psi-ball, which is also an energy.

Feel energy between your hands

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
thats easy close your eyes, might have to wait a few minutes, dont moove your eyes when their closed. after a few minutes move your eyes around while theyre still closed. you should see a psi ball moving with your eye as you look around.

sometiems i even see them with my eyes open... is that a bad thing?

I think its normal just your brain keeping active while your eyes are closed i dunno, i close my eyes in dark you see balls of light etc...it normal.

Push your eyes hard against a pillow and you will see shapes easiley with your eyes closed as your applying preassure to them.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noiron

And people, do you like..throw it at them (for lack of a better word)?

I guess its just not knowing exactly what to think about or what will happen that causes me to not be able to make one.

check out the link that grayprog supplied us...

in my experience, those 'psyche balls' (which i termed psyche punches)
were directed at/towards a person (not an inanimate object)
much in the same way a witch or gypsy casts an 'evil eye' on someone

i always supposed these psyche balls/punches were ment to dent or disrupt
your intended targets Aura...that 'short-circuit' or disruption would be shortlived

but in a matter of maybe 1 hour, your targeted person would experience
some sort of unfortunate event (maybe getting bird doop on their shoulder...)

it's not that your psyche ball/punch created a misfortune
it's that the persons protective shell, which we sometimes call our 'comfort zone'
has been shorted out temporarily.

I'd also guess your quite aware that it is normal for stressfull & minor calamities to cascade on us, all the time, day-after-day...
it is only because our awareness and our intuitions and our Auras=protective shells which allow us to evade or excape or anticipate this 'bad & unfortunate' events...

personally, i'd stay away from that kind of psyche doings & mischief

have a nice day

[edit on 20-8-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey there,
Of all the postings here is one I've got nailed down...
My father used to show me this "trick" once in a while. He'd close his eyes and concentrate for about a minuite and then he'd open his eyes and say "are you ready", then he'd place the weight of energy in my hands. But he would hold it carefully untill I felt it's weight.

I tried it and it worked too. I usually use it to freak people out at parties but not too many people are interested.

I gather my chi and visualize my energy moving up my arms to my hands which are facing each other about 6 inches apart palms inside.
Know the energy is there, do not wait too long for it, move your palms away from each other and slowly back again untill you feel resistance. Then you can almost feel it's pressure. Then you can ask the person to place there palms upwards and place the ball in their hands.
The key is it doesn't always work, but you must "send" your power to the palms and work the ball as a potter works clay until you have a ball.

Take care and good luck.
Chris.

top topics

join