It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Third Eye and Gyza Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Can anyone provide me some research that provides a link between these two images ?

i34.photobucket.com...

They seem to be obvioulsy related - obviously the top of the pyramid is very intriguing.. - but i fail to understand the relation between both.

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
As history dictates, (I won't go into the long story) the Freemasons came from Ancient Egyptian masons, some of which worked on the pyramid. The Knights Templar, who were some of the first signs of the illuminati, supposedly merged with the Freemasons to found the Freemason establishment in the US, and the beginning of the modern-day illuminati. As the first picture is the symbol of the illuminati.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
Can anyone provide me some research that provides a link between these two images ?

They seem to be obvioulsy related - obviously the top of the pyramid is very intriguing.. - but i fail to understand the relation between both.

Almost everything you ever wanted to know can be found here.

greatseal.com...

I'm not really sure this thread should be in skunk works because it is factual established and accepted information.

It should probably be moved to the secret societies forum.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think the top of the pyramid was covered in gold at one point..

found a reference for it:

[ext]The ancient Egyptians capped the peaks of their pyramids with gold and covered their faces with polished white limestone, though many of the stones used for the purpose have fallen or been removed for other structures over the millennia.[/ext]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Anyway, is the top of the pyramid meant to be just like that, or it was left unfinished ?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Anyway, is the top of the pyramid meant to be just like that, or it was left unfinished ?

It used to be coated in gold, but the rest wore away.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here is related info about capping it in gold on Dec. 31 1999...canceled

www.greatdreams.com...

"We know that Khufu's father built the first true pyramid. Its capstone was found some years ago by archaeologists and there is no indication that it had a golden surface," said Ali Radwan, Egyptology professor at Cairo University. (The Sunday Times 5 December, 1999)

It could also be said that evidence of workman dragging a capstone is not evidence of it being placed on a pyramid.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq

It used to be coated in gold, but the rest wore away.

Not gold, but Limestone

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join