It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Love!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Bring Love in every thought, action, and deed!!! Sometimes, we might feel that we failed in Life, but if we brought Love, we did not fail!!! We succeeded!!! Most importantly, we Glorified God in Heaven!!!

Never act out of hate or indifference!!! Operate only in Love!!! If we sow Love, we reap it back!!!

Glorify God in Heaven by being Loving in every thought, action, and deed!!!

Bring Love!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wonderful message.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Bring Love in every thought, action, and deed!!! Sometimes, we might feel that we failed in Life, but if we brought Love, we did not fail!!! We succeeded!!! Most importantly, we Glorified God in Heaven!!!

Never act out of hate or indifference!!! Operate only in Love!!! If we sow Love, we reap it back!!!

Bring Love!!!

and why are you so happy? did you just win the lotto? got nothin to be happy about over here.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I guess it comes down to

Faith
Hope and
LOVE........ALL three make one.

If there is no faith,there's no hope and no Love.

helen

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

Originally posted by GreatTech

Bring Love!!!

and why are you so happy? did you just win the lotto? got nothin to be happy about over here.

I agree. Great message.

As for Worksoftplayhard- Why are you so angry ?

In every post I see you in you have to say something negative.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
kinglizard, thank you for your nice comment.

worksoftplayhard, I did not win the lotto. If I did, all of it would be devoted to feeding the entire planet (9 million people die each year from hunger; it is a horrrible tragedy!!!). Food for the Poor is an excellent nonprofit that helps feed the poor. Donate, if you haven't already.

helen670, excellent statement. No oppositional power can defeat FAITH!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
this "faith" you talk about wont bring back the woman i loved will it? this faith wont make me happy again will it? i think not!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
worksoftplayhard, is she only physically separated from you on Earth? If you CAREFULLY and PROPERLY PRAY, you will be reunited on Earth and in HEAVEN!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
oh common now negitive nancy.

If you always seek and look to the negitived things in this life you gain nothing, this place called earth is a place to purify and structure yourself so that you can move on to a higher plan. If you've lost a loved one, and your hurting and see things as negitive maybe a little counceling may help to overcome the greivances here on earth and help you evolve to a higher self. we are constantly learning and over coming obsticles that life bring to make us better spirits.

Peace be with you all.

think love - belove - make love

THINK POSITIVE

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Dark_Raven, good message.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Raven
oh common now negitive nancy.

If you always seek and look to the negitived things in this life you gain nothing, this place called earth is a place to purify and structure yourself so that you can move on to a higher plan. If you've lost a loved one, and your hurting and see things as negitive maybe a little counceling may help to overcome the greivances here on earth and help you evolve to a higher self. we are constantly learning and over coming obsticles that life bring to make us better spirits.

Peace be with you all.

think love - belove - make love

THINK POSITIVE

you dont know what its like to have someone you love taken away from you and not to be able to do ANYTHING about it. the worst part is i was at work when it happened. i could have done something. i could have been there. but god had to have his greedy way come too pass.

i get this feeling god "picks straws" when it comes to taking loved ones. my girl was too young to die... she did nothing wrong! when god took her life he took my faith with her. thats why im so down.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
worksoftplayhard, I am deeply praying for you!!! Always remember, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven". Matthew 5:3

I believe you will be completely reunited in HEAVEN.

God Bless You!!!

new topics

top topics

join