It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus works for the Jewish establishment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i appologize if i sound racist.
it states in the bible that the talmudic preists were responsible for jesus' death.
jesus also, was a judean palestinian- not a khazar- who make up mostly all of the 'jewish' race today.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It states in the Bible that we were all responsible for Jesus' death. He was the ultimate sin sacrifice for us, wiping us clean in God's eyes. At the same time, what took place there on Calvary a couple thousand years before was prophesized with Enoch if not with Genesis 5. Isaiah and Jeremiah along with a couple of Psalms said that Christ would come not just for the Jews but also for the world. All races. No one race is condemned, no one race stands out as being irreconcilable. Such a broad generalization against a race is non-Biblical in its nature. Granted, some Jews did kill Him, but that doesn't mean all of their race are guilty. All 12 tribes of Israel were necessary to bring about ultimate forgiveness, and all 12 tribes will be necessary to herald in the second coming. There is a lot in both the Old Testament and the New that talks about that.

Hate a race if you will, but do not try to say the Bible condones that hatred. It does not. It does exactly the opposite. God, being Alpha and Omega, does not change with cultures or times. He is the same as always, and still stands by His statement to Abraham that He would bless those who bless his people and curse those who curse Abe's people. If you doubt that still stands, look at all the attempts at genocide against the Jews over the past 6,000 years. Look at who's still around, and whose empires crumbled around them.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the khazars are not abe's people. theyre a war tribe that was kicked out of china. then converted to talmudism- rejecting christ and islam because they couldnt use it to do what they did. i'm not trying to be an asshole. everyone avoids talking about this. maybe i'm wrong, but it is fair to discuss it. what's more racist .. completely shutting out any topic that has something to do with race regardless of what it may mean or discussing it and understanding it so we can better ourselves? the papacy, and the organized faith are corrupted to hell. what you are paraphraising is said corrupted religion. also their ancestors never even stepped foot in the holy land. youre saying that everyone tried to kill them and that they trash peoples empires is a good thing? perhaps you should research better. i suggest looking up benjamin freedman. and looking into the world and its workings. i am not condemning all 'jews'. but their corrupting is great, but there are many who hath repented and hopefully more to come.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by scion1985]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I know this is your first day on the board Scion, but the general rule of thumb is if you are going to post controversial statements you need to back them up with links and references.

You will always run into people on the board who will find your posts to be less than open minded...me included unfortunately. But at least you'll be backing up what you say with references other members can use.

If you come up with a theory that somehow lucifer took human form in the body of a Khazar and that since the Khazars converted to judaism and were (by your theory) led by lucifer that they are in fact an evil that corrupted the jewish faith and have somehow corrupted all of ashkanazy jewery....basically it's your way of saying that not only are jews in league with the devil but in fact are spawn of lucifer...(please correct me if I'm wrong)....that's a heck of a theory and theory like that is going to require a lot of proof.

For example from wikipedia:

So although Khazars might have been absorbed into the Jewish population it is unlikely that they formed a large percentage of the ancestors of modern Ashkenazim.

also from wikipedia:

Some historians, and most famously the non-historian novelist Arthur Koestler (in The Thirteenth Tribe), have proposed that Jewish Khazars are the ancestors of most or all Ashkenazi (Eastern European) Jews, but the idea is controversial and is not supported by mainstream researchers. Recent genetic studies appear to demonstrate that Middle Eastern elements dominate the Ashkenazi male line (see, e.g., Y-chromosomal Aaron), but that the female line appears to have a substantially different history. Some have argued this suggests Middle Eastern men marrying into local European communities [4]meaning that Ashkenazim are either not related to Jewish Khazars or that Jewish Khazars represent only a small element of Ashkenazi ancestry rather than the dominant element suggested by Koestler. The theory for the most part is considered to have been widely discredited. Some historians and scientists recognize the need to specifically test the Khazar theory, rather than generalizing based on studies of other non-Khazar populations.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

when I google Khazars I get of course a lot of what would be considered "vested" or "biased" web sites...some will categorize this as racist and ignorant views of a very old and complex religion and by proxy people and if it's not obvious by now I will most likely be one of those people.

You'll want to avoid those sites.

Just an fyi.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the lucifer thing was just a crazy idea i had that i thought i'd voice. i am new to this board, and i didnt read the rules. i thought i could discuss really 'out there' ideas here but i will agree to withhold and try not to discriminate so hastily as i am sorry for offending people.
also anyone can change a wikipedia article. look at the billion dollar zionist propaganda machine. i'm sure they have more facets then cnn and cbs. in the future i will try to find more documentation to back up my ideas. like i said, i am not trying to condemn all of the jewish people. i know some good ones.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

also anyone can change a wikipedia article. look at the billion dollar zionist propaganda machine

Yes at times wikipedia comes under fire but for the most part it is very well respected.

Another piece of advice, when someone contradicts your belief with a link, follow up with a counter link and rebuttal, don't just fall back on....zionists control everything including information and they probably changed the wiki article to fit their view cuz they control the world blah blah blah.

You like the rest of us are allowed to post and say whatever you want (within T&C of course) but the more ridiculous or far out your statement the more you will be required to back it up with references and evidence.

You'll get the hang of it.

Spiderj

Edit to add: WHy don't you post some of your sources.

[edit on 9/1/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ahh.. i'll try to peice some stuff together .. but alot of it is stuff smushed together from random research. i wanted something crazy to break the ice. when i get some time i'll try to make a more interesting arguement,

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am Judeau-Christian, and the descended from Cleopas; as are many others who share the name in alls it's derivations (through many years of religous persecution, the spelling of the name has become varied through the centuries).

Yeshua (Jesus) came into the world a Jewish and Christianity was established through His name. In my opinion, Christians are descended from Judaism. Also, the first ten books of the Bible (Old Testament) is the Torah.

As for Jews being money hungry; I am not rich, or wealthy in financial terms. I have to survive on benefits due to ill health, which has forced me out of work. I have spastic paraplegia and a weakened immune system, along with fibromyalgia.

I have been homeless three times; and survived each period of homelessness through faith. At one point, I had only the clothes on my back to stand in.

Yes, there are wealthy Jews; as there are wealthy Christians, and Muslims. A persons' religious heritage doesn't guarantee financial security. I know many people of other religious backgrounds more financially fixed than me, and I know many of the same ilk, who are like me surviving on the poverty line.

Jews being money hungry is a myth, because from where I am standing being money hungry isn't based on one's religious cultural background, but their own individual need and desire; also many of other religious cultural background have worked hard to eke out a good style of living for themselves and their families.

Some of my family due to religious persecution through the centuries deny their Jewish lineage for fear of being persecuted again. They may touch upon it now and again, but they won't acknowledge their roots out of fear, such as this.

I have wealthy family members and I have poor family members; but the one thing that we are rich in is faith, which all religious people have in one form or another.

At the end of the day; no matter what religious sect you belong to, or how much money you may have, you can't take your wealth with you, when it is your time to go to meet the Creator. What we own on this planet is temporary anyway and superficial; no matter what religion you practice.

I just live life treating others rich, or poor the same way I wish to be treated with respect.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeshua came for all people; all tribes everywhere. Jews, and Gentiles across the board.

Blood ties are irrespective of the purpose of His death. He came for all. He fulfilled prophecy as set down in the book of Isiah of the Old Testament.

Blood ties and His sacrifice are two different things. His sacrifice was for all of humanity and not a select few.

How He got up on the cross was also foretold in Isiah; Yeshua knew the people would turn as was foretold before He was handed over to the Sanhedrin (Jewish Council of Rabbi's).

His death wasn't for just the Jews; what purpose would that serve? He came for humanity's redemption, which covers the whole human race. Hence, I am a Judeau-Christian. I recognise Him as the Messiah at that event and the next one as foretold.

As far as I am concerned my genetic blood ties have nothing to do with His sacrifice. I am of Jewish descent through both my parents. My genetic make-up has nothing to do with His sacrifice, nor does any others with similiar genetic make up.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
rachel, you're gone of the good ones. i see that many more jews then ever in recent times have been getting along better in society. like i said, i'm not racist. i wanted to start here with a bit of a bang so i posted something that would get people's attention. and for the record, i find myself liking jewish women alot more then men for some reason. they have an odd magnetism to them, haha. but- as there is corruption and wrongness in all races and religions, the effect of zionism in this world is not a pretty picture. it isn't fair that we still make these distinctions but i feel a certain ascention among humanity lately, i feel feel we can soon overcome ourselves and become something greater.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by scion1985
jews = antichrists. plain and simple. the jews killed him, corrupted his religion and are just douche bags in general.

So...Christ (a Jew) killed himself, corrupted His religion and is just a douche bag? If you're going to try to put Jews at odds with Christians, you're going to have to target Christians who haven't ever read the Bible.

You say the Jews killed Christ...Yet Christ was a Jew, as were the 12 apostles, as were the 500 who saw Him after he rose again, as was Paul, as were most of the writers of the New Testament. Kinda throws a kink into your sweeping generalization, doesn't it?

jj, the end times are coming brother
, i'm going to have to agree with you again.

if anything pontius pilate (a ruthless bloodthirsty man) killed jesus and a bunch of other jews, so many that rome told him "man, quit killing so many jews" (paraphrased obviously)

so unless you're completely willing to argue with all the historical AND the scriptural arguments, please, stop spewing this ignorance

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Take the religious titles away, and say that bad people killed Jesus.

Dont hate people because of their religon or refusing to beleive in one.
If you want to Hate somebody, Then Hate the people who would use and abuse us for their means. IE.. Criminals, Terrorists, Dictators etc..

Take the titles away and all you have is PEOPLE.

Most are good, some are bad and we are all tring to make a better world to live in.

When you put a label on a People or Group then this is wrong.

You are no better than them.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ok i was being a bit of a nutcase there..
Jesus was killed by Sanhedrins. and he was juedeo-palestinian. not a khazar, or a 'jew'.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Sanhedrin tricked the Romans into killing Jesus. Jesus was not a Jew, so I wonder why the Church now teaches this untruth? Could it be that the Judeo-Christians in the church have somehow forgotten Jesus, The Essen Nazarene Christ?

Yet, the vast majority of people well versed in Talmudism (often denouncing the Torah, or placing Talmud higher in authority) refer to Jesus in the most vulgar terms and make it clear how he was not at all an Israelite, or Jew. They say " that man" who was not one of us, or that Nazarene. How is it possible that the Talmudists can know so much more truth about Jesus than the church itself?

I'd like to ask those of you here:

Who decided that the church should stop teaching the truth about Jesus being an Essene Nazarene in the 1700's, and then decided to start teaching that he was a "Jew"?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Money and Religion..so very much tied to the imblical cord..so very much the cause of hell on earth, the prisonward of humanity.

Any one studying the insolence, even in our modern days, of the system of money-changing and its world-wide speculations through usury, mutilation of coins, petty peculation, and a dozen other of its mean ways, can comprehend the ratiocination of Jesus in making that celebrated raid.
There are now extensive head-quarters at London having Branches in Paris, Amsterdam and New York, managing thousands of petty agents who fleece travelers and others by constantly pulling fluctation wires touching hundreds of different coins, and realizing out of the disparity of silver, copper and nickel with gold. All cities and towns of the world are beset and tormented with these thieves.
Scheduled values of coins and paper are furnished the money-changers every month, and they must conform or be hounded from business. Their little tiendas, casas de cambio and broker shops are everywhere.
They are the same old Argentarii and Numularii who had their petty, skinning traffic in Rome, Athens and Jerusalem.
The author once counted nine of these of these open-air stalls in one of the sea-girt marts of the Piraeus, the seaport of Athens, and found them at Gibraltar, Cadiz and Naples.
These gangs are averse to the French metric system which would equalize the value of coins, and they have their lobbies upon floors of every chamber of legislation especially at Washington and the palace of St. James.
They are as secret as they are insidious and deceitfull.

It is under these circumstances, far more economical than religious, that we find Stephen beng atacked by a mb of jews. Like the modern western American, who is set upon by a mob to be lynched, he was allowed an hour or more to render in his defence. A principal charge against him was that he was opposed to the Law of Moses.
It indeed looks as if Stephen, like Jesus himself, might have been adverse to the Mosaic rule, since it was found to permit of coruptions such as caused Christ celebrated attack opun the den of speculators.
the jews charged him with crime, punishable with death, of maligning the law; for they pretended to arrest him because he said that he wnderfull Being they had crucified had declared that he would destroy Jerusalem and change the customs which Moses delivered.
History is here to tell us that in about 36 years the entire population of above one million people, the best part of the great temple of Solomon, the mighty walls, arches, streets, gardens and even deep foundation stones were obliterated by the awful Roman conquest of vengeans.
The most classical histories which have embellished this story admit that the life and death of Stephen form an episode in ancient history.
He was a person of majesty and grandeur. While delivering his final oration he was insulted by the jewish sectaries who had actually wimbled into bullying and insolent mastery of the better precepts of the Sanhedrim and awed them down.

Seeing that his speech was belittled and made a subject of ridicule, he broke of from his calm address and suddenly turned upon hem in an impassioned attack, which shows that he saw what was in store for him.
Those heads thrown back on their unbending necks*, those ears closed against any penetration of truth, were to much for his patience.
Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in Heart and Ears, Ye do always resist the Holy ghost, As your fathers did so do ye.
Like Jesus, this man had attacked their iniquitous speculations carried on even in the temples, and was, by the introduction of the co-operative commonwealth, undermining the pilfering usuries and peculations of the provision rings.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Naya]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
info..above posting..
The Ancient Lowly..A history of the Working People -from- The earliest known period to the adoption of hristianity. By Constantine
Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1900, by C. Osborn Ward.

found the book in a secondhand store for 2bucks..

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

if anything pontius pilate (a ruthless bloodthirsty man) killed jesus and a bunch of other jews, so many that rome told him "man, quit killing so many jews" (paraphrased obviously)

so unless you're completely willing to argue with all the historical AND the scriptural arguments, please, stop spewing this ignorance

Whoa, First of all, your comment that Pontius Pilate was a "(ruthless bloodthirsty man)" is certainly not scriptural and debateable as to whether it is historical. Where does it say in scripture that Pilate SUPPORTED the crucifixion? It doesn't. As a matter of fact, Pilate even tried to offer the Seduccees and Pharisees a compromise. Pontius said they could either release Jesus or release Barabbas, a murderer. The Pharisees and Seducees opted for Barabbas to be released. Pilate was a victim of circumstance, really....not entirely but when examined objectively Pilate had few options... either crucify Christ or suffer a revolt.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scion1985
i appologize if i sound racist.

you don't sound racist scion. you are racist. it's one thing to state something that might be construed as racist or that might be misinterpreted as being racist but you, my uninformed, narrowminded friend, called all jews douchebags.

you called that big nosed, money grubbing, horned jew named jesus a douchebag and will now burn in hell for all eternity.

Sincerely,

Crakeur, Founder and President of Money Grubbing, Power Hungry, Douchebags For the Preservation of Jesus' Status as a Douchebag Jew.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join