It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate pic thread.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well, that's obviously not a basking shark, it's a walrus or a seal of some sort

either that or photoshopped whale blubber

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
good comparison of plesi vs sharky

I have to go with the shark. Man, they are just eating machines, look at the ratio of the mouth to the skull...amazing....

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is definitely crypto, I've been searching for one of these for 30 years!

Can you tell me where to find one?

Mod Note: Please remain on topic.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
just one or all three ?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
LOL, I guess it would be a package deal, wouldn't it?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.....

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I actually saw one of those in an old magazine when I was a snooping 12 yr old kid with raging hormones.

When you are 12 and male, 3 gets you even more excited than 2. It was strangely attractive to me then and to tell the truth it don't look all that bad now!

The pic of the girl is pretty good looking too!
**rim shot**

[edit on 23-8-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
jbondo, that was my experience also. I think it was Hustler Magazine.... she was posing to get the money needed to remove one of them. I thought she was absolutely beautiful! I actually read the whole text of the article. I would've married her and brought her home to Mom in a heartbeat.
Still, you never see it anywhere..... I wonder how common it is?

I'd like to see The National Geographic Special.... "In search of the third boob" tonight at 9.

P.S. I have no idea if my pic is genuine or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh ya, a lot of serious people on this website.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Grr.... This post was the last post on the previous page, so I guess all of you missed it when you clicked directly to page 2.

This is a Basking Shark's Full Skeleton:

This is the Washed Up Carcass:

This is a Pleisiosaur's Full Skeleton:

Why do people always use the Basking Shark Theory when it just doesn't hold water? The "brain case" is surrounded by something much larger, a skull. So when a Basking Shark decays, the skull doesn't just desolve away with the rest of the tissue. There's a much larger mystery here.

[edit on 8/24/2006 by TheB1ueSoldier]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I agree, every single picture of a strange decaying corpse washed up usually turns directly into a basking shark. Except for that 3 breasted girl picture, where i definitaly know its not a basking shark, or any other shark for that matter

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Grr....

Why do people always use the Basking Shark Theory when it just doesn't hold water? The "brain case" is surrounded by something much larger, a skull. So when a Basking Shark decays, the skull doesn't just desolve away with the rest of the tissue. There's a much larger mystery here.

from my linky. did you just skip my post ?

tsk tsk....

As recounted by renowned cryptozoologist Bernard Heuvelmans (1968), over a dozen supposed "sea serpent" carcasses of years past were later shown to be definite or probable shark carcasses--in most cases basking sharks.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The hard evidence just doesn't add up. The skull and jawbone of the basking shark are huge, much larger than the flimsy backbone of the shark. So if the easily-breakable spine washed up on shore, why didn't the Rest Of The Entire Head wash up too?

Besides the apparent carcasses that wash up here and there, the Plesiosaur theory has been supported by tribes around the world that describe a mythical creature with eeirly similar characteristics to a Plesiosaur.

Here's a rendition of a cave painting made by the Kuku Yalanji tribespeople of far North Queensland:

Here's an Egyptian seal owned by Pharoah Tutmosis III, dating back to around 1400 B.C.. Note the flippers and elongated neck:

Here's a mosaic made by one of Alexander The Great's topographers. The mosaic is called "Nile Mosaic of Palestrina":

There are dozens of other paintings, inscriptions, carvings, and clay figures depicting some sort of Plesiosaur-like creature. And all of these come from random parts of the world, where inter-communication was unavailable and outside influence was impossible.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If my memory serves me, the carcass laying atop the rocks was taken in the summer of 2002, Fundy's Bay, Canada.

Again, if my memory serves me, it was effectively dismissed - out of hand - by various scientists and authorities based on the actual pic, and a few other angle shots. If I recall, there was a small, concerted hue and cry to have an experienced scientist make the trip to determine just what it was.

IMO, I believe that there is indeed more going on here. Admittedly, I cannot prove anything, but I believe that "science" is a tad dismissive where "long necked" cryptids are concerned. Perhaps, curiously so.

A quick search of "sightings" in or around the Fundy Bay area is strangely revealing - and one cannot so easily write-off the accounts of experienced, career fishermen.......

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Its probably a shark of some sort. Dedfinitely not a plesiosaur there would be more bones.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The only other thing I can thin of is maybe a small whale.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Bump. Dosn't anyone else have anymore pics?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Check this one out.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
The hard evidence just doesn't add up. The skull and jawbone of the basking shark are huge, much larger than the flimsy backbone of the shark. So if the easily-breakable spine washed up on shore, why didn't the Rest Of The Entire Head wash up too?

Besides the apparent carcasses that wash up here and there, the Plesiosaur theory has been supported by tribes around the world that describe a mythical creature with eeirly similar characteristics to a Plesiosaur.

Here's a rendition of a cave painting made by the Kuku Yalanji tribespeople of far North Queensland:

Here's an Egyptian seal owned by Pharoah Tutmosis III, dating back to around 1400 B.C.. Note the flippers and elongated neck:

Here's a mosaic made by one of Alexander The Great's topographers. The mosaic is called "Nile Mosaic of Palestrina":

There are dozens of other paintings, inscriptions, carvings, and clay figures depicting some sort of Plesiosaur-like creature. And all of these come from random parts of the world, where inter-communication was unavailable and outside influence was impossible.

notice the flipper that is still remaining on the carcass, and also notice the lack thereof of any type of the bone structure the plesiosaur skeletal picture clearly shows. Objection!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The neck of this corpse is too long to be a seal. I think. This may have something to it yet.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mezzanine, ive seen that picture loads of times, its whale blubber washed up on a beach. Someone has just photoshopped an eye onto it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join