It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Cares What Annan Thinks !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
MR annan is troubled that isreal has violated the cease fire.
www.cnn.com...

well mr annan, if your weak toothless UN would actually do more then steal money from the iraqi people we wouldnt be hearing your comments about this. im talking about the UN doing nothing about resolution 1559.
www.lgic.org...

hezbollah should have been disarmed over the last two years considering its a militia inside lebanon. maybe you just consider them a terrorist organization and in your book that isnt a militia.
MR ANNAN , i used to think you were good for humanity. now i realize your just as evil as anyone else with power in this world. peace

mod edit: Please don't use all-CAPS in titles or posts

[edit on 2006/8/19 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

well mr annan, if your weak toothless UN would actually do more then steal money from the iraqi people we wouldnt be hearing your comments about this. im talking about the UN doing nothing about resolution 1559.

It is very unfair to criticize a guy who is trying to his upmost to get both sides to stop fighting each other, When Council Members such as the USA and the UK blocks his every move.

Put the blame where it is the Countries that are bolcking everything he stris to do should hang their heads in shame.

This is the guy who called for a ceasefire everytime the security council met numerous times, and he was ignored by the US and the UK as well as other countries.

While I agree No one really listens to him anymore, but put the blame where it is!!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
he could do more. lots more.

this guy is the leader of the UN and that should give him more power then 99% of humans on the planet. he is corrupted by power and he is confused when it comes to actually using common sense . he is a pansy when it should be time to call out a nation that stands in the way of a better humanity. i guess im overestimating how much someone in charge of the un actually has. in my opinion he could do sooooooo much more.

look how bad aids has ravaged africa on his watch. his homeland.

how many genocides have happened on his watch?

id rather hear him complain about a possible irreversable effect global warming is having on earth then an incursion into lebanon to stop the rearming of hezbollah. he should be thanking isreal for helping him out with resolution 1559.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Anna is a CROOK, leading a council of crooked members representing crooked nations.

Just as the League of Nations collapsed partly responsible for the two world wars after it, so too will the UN collapse due to it's greed and lust for power and control, a toothless clawless tiger if I ever saw one.

Instead of leading by example he cowers to the demands of Israel and the US, the US being the principal financial backer. It should NOT come down to money, principles are at stake here, and the notion of a free and safe planet earth are just fantasies in the minds of the average civilian.

The UN has been lucky to last this long, but I forsee that it shall collapse in the near future with the escalating mid-east crap that is currently brewing. Thats when we will be kicking rabbits out of their own holes as we cower for safety and protection.

new topics

top topics

join