It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman on video in Hamburg Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i didn't mean THE angel of death, but "an angel of death", like a kind of entity that does the same "chores" as an angel of death, or a prophet-like entity, that is flying around, warning people of upcoming disasters.

i don't think it's an alien, then the MIB's would show up every time someone saw the mothman.. and i haven't heard of anything like that happening.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow

What a great catch... Nice job very creepy the one in the car is by far the best.

E

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lakewoodrealtor
Wow

What a great catch... Nice job very creepy the one in the car is by far the best.

E

i thought the "angel"-type was more creepier than the supposed mothman, but they both looked pretty fake.
the angel is.. just like everybody else is saying, it's just too convenient that it looks at the mirror before going away. creepy about the mirror falling straight after, though.

the supposed mothman, it just doesn't make sense that he should be showing up like that, in broad daylight in front of hundreds of people.. and it's just something that seems wrong. something doesn't look right.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Angels are as real as the mouse you're holding (or the touch pad you're touching). I know many first-hand accounts of angels visiting people, usually a prelude to some sort of miracle. For example, somebody at my church lost her sight due to cancer. Later on she had a vision of angels and a week later, the party of her eye that was lost to cancer grew back by itself. Doctors still cant explain it, and you cant just dismiss it as a freak accident.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
angels are not real they were described in the bible and the bible is the biggest bunch of baloni ive ever know along with ghost souls jesus and demons its all religious rubbish if it cant be studied or explained scientifically i dont beleive it sorry if this seems harsh but its my opinion and i stick by it

and the mothman can be explained scientifically via alien or unidentified species dont place it up their with stupid religious folklore this is a cryptozoology thread not a paranormal thread

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

This video is pretty good its also real.

No the mothman vid does look a bit suspect.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr cryptoman
angels are not real they were described in the bible and the bible is the biggest bunch of baloni ive ever know... and the mothman can be explained scientifically via alien or unidentified species dont place it up their with stupid religious folklore...

Do you have any hard evidence, testimonies, or proof to validate what you just said, or are you just talking out of your rear-end? (Ats doesn't allow profanity).

And I'm sorry, but when one thinks of a winged, white, and bipedal figure, doesn't an Angel make more sense than an alien? In order for your claim to be correct in assuming its just an alien flying around, you would have to create an entirely new alien race, planet, galaxy, and validate your point with reasons for Sentient Beings to come to Earth for the sake of flying around construction sites. The last time I checked, a good argument doesn't involve making up new species to support your claim.

And fyi, sorry to break it to ya but Angels exist. No, im not talking out of faith nor religious conviction. My father suffers from a severe disease that deteriorates his cerebellum, causing a complete loss of balance and partial speech. 2 years ago, he was practicing to walk inside of a shallow swimming pool. Long story short, he lost his balance and fell forward, submerging his head underwater. If you know my father, youll know that it would be impossible for him to lift himself back up to a standing position. I can't explain what happened next, but If i have to call it something, it would be a miracle. His body was suddenly lifted and dragged to the side of the swimming pool where he caught the side and regained his balance. I dont want to make this sound too long, but my father claims that he saw a pair of legs apparate in front of him and strongly pull him.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
yes but same to you have you got any proof thats not proof enough some story about an angel either way were just gunna have to wait till someone captures a mothman to find out wat it is

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I doubt we can "capture" a mothman, or angel in my opinion. They belong to the spirtual world while we belong to the physical. Until you come across one or the other, it is almost impossible to believe. But when you do, it shall last with you forever.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why is it impossible to believe?!

I still have to research this mothman some more... I'm not clued in on the entire history/background etc...

When I am.. possibly later tonite, I shall write a really long post....

Theres something for you all to enjoy!!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

how is it hard to believe

just because its so easy to believe doesnt mean that it is real alot of people would be happy thinking creepy things like that arent real..others...well they are intrigued and sort of semi believe without getting to serious...then you get the obsessives, the radicals, the extremists kindof like in religion who are fascinated and spend a large portion of their daily life researching...kinda like praying.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't really get obsessive like that.... Just about one thing really...

And thats Nessie and Others, like Ogopogo!!

But other than that I do get really intrigued about things of the paranormal/unexplained etc....

Still not clued in on the Mothman.... Really busy atm with college and work and all that crap....

Tomoro for sure I will be informed.....

Half day from college and all that!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Cant there be ne really footage of the mothman new jersey devil blair witch i mean whats up with theses fake movies it really pisses me off i mean what point is there of making a fake so u can get some hits on ur web site pointless i mean there has to be something real about theses legends i mean the new jersey devil,blair witch and mothman all have had been sited on the eastcoast of america an cupacabra's have all been sited in warm climates there seems to be small but have similaritys

cj6

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by motvilje

The Mothman Prophecies was a great movie!!! Though there's no real proof of the Mothman, I believe he exists! But not in those vids, they're ridiculous!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That first clip looks like a beastie in the car. When I first saw it, it looked like it was something jumping from the scaffold towards the building but it actually falls down at the end. Looks like an insect trying to escape out the closed car window. Anyone else think it's a beastie?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Levelhard

Its funny how this topic thread was already debunked over a year ago... You brought it back why??? Anyways, depending on your point of view, these things are just legends and myths, and I have never heard of the blair witch being real, it was only a movie. Anyways, there has been a couple more sightings since this thread has been debunked, how abut looking at those.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bringing this thread back proves that the dead can live again.

Actually, the flying beast of the night seems to be an archtype that, while changing throughout hustory and according to the local, is fairly persistent. It may be shared mythology of the commonality of man, and his fears of the night, or it may be something else. Whatever it is, it has a wide currency.

And reviving this post was not a bad thing. The thought of the Mothman is revived throughout every generation in every land. It appeals to something within us.

Edit for punctuation.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yep.

These videos (the 2 'angel' ones posted) are part of the Diesel marketing campaign that hit us a year or so back.

A couple of 'chupacabra' and ' fallen angel' videos were thrown in as well, and they've certainly done their rounds here. Remember the golum look-alike with the glowing yellow eyes? Part of the same deal.

Sorry to burst the bubble, they are really cool videos, but sadly fake.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The two videos are (angry growl) part of the Diesel Fallen Wings viral campaign. The website the video links to (fallenwings.org), as well as all of the videos, was created by a company called Digital Arts and has been mucking up the Crypto forum for months!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hasen't this already been discussed here? It's a fake, people. shot for a commercial or
something. come on

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join