It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan President Accuses Israel of "New Holocaust"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I supported a good gesture man,

My gripe is that so many people are willing to accept trite gestures rather than demanding real actions of substance from their government.

just because you hate the guy...

I grossly dislike the actions of the US government, however my disapproval is not limited to republicans. Democrats are equally as guilty.

at least trying to make up for the mistakes of our independant territory of Israel. Cuz thats what it is!!

The US military aide continues to flow and it will soon be used to blow up something else, then you will again applaud when the US commits to pay for whatever was blown up.

How many more repetitions of this destroy/rebuild cycle of stupidity should the american taxpayers have to endure?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

How many more repetitions of this destroy/rebuild cycle of stupidity should the american taxpayers have to endure?

Totally agree with you on this statement, Israel blows up utilities in Palestine, and guess who pays to rebuild it. US!

Now Israel has blown things up in Lebanon and look who is paying for it AGAIN!

RIDICULESS !!! (is that spelled right?)

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ahh well whatever. I am not going to rise up to fight it, and niether are you. So when the government decides to blow something else up using our Middle Eastern territory and then decides to pay for it, we say "Thank you, and God Bless America!". Or we can continue to voice our dissapproval on the internet, either decision will have done absolutley nothing to resolve our dillemas. I have written letters and I have tried to make calls. No responses to the letters, and all I ever get is the runaround on the phone. Seeing as nothing I or any one of you will try to do will have resolved or change anything about our government, I choose to support their positive actions while voice my disapproval of their negative ones.

what do you want me to say df1? Hey government, Im coming after you! I am not going to fight it, and have already voiced my dissaproval. All I can do now is what I have been doing sicne I was born. Live my life in peace on a day to day basis in one of the few nations on Earth that can, while praying to God for those who were unfortunate enough to be born in a warzone.

I will continue to work my way up the social ladder but until then I will support all the good and openly condemn the bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

THANKFULLY not every president thinks like our current one who by his actions shows that he believes a certain religion needs to be purged from the Earth nation by nation.

REPLY: It is Islam who wishes all infidels to be exterminated from the earth, and they've been at it for about 1400 years. It doesn't take too much research to show that to be true.

df1

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
what do you want me to say df1?

Perhaps if the american public would stop applauding hollow gestures from government officials it would be a start to correcting the problems within government. Resigning yourself to the futility of it all will just guarantee more of the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join