It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happens after 500 threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what the heck happens when your at 500 and you try to make thread number 501? sorry not allowed? forced to make a new profile? if this site can handle millions of threads im sure it can handle a million threads per user. whats the worst that could happen? i know there are people out there who can fix it even if it did happen.

you never know how long the addiction to a site like this will last so amillion thread posts max is a safe number if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Where is this all coming from?

Where does it say you can only start 500 threads?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
your a moderator and you dont know what im talking about? are you sleeping on the job? in most recent threads

These are the most recent threads (max 500) authored by worksoftplayhard

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

your a moderator and you dont know what im talking about? are you sleeping on the job?

Pardon? I’m trying to help you (as I have many times on ATS.)

These are the most recent threads (max 500) authored by worksoftplayhard

That (max 500) doesn't mean you can only start 500 threads it only means that the most threads it will show on that page is 500.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
worksoftplayhard, you can't be serious. You ask for someone to do you a favor by explaining something to you and you insult the one person willing to help you.

Personally I would drop you like hot rocks. I mean talk about RUDE.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ah i see thanks and dont take it the wrong way i was just suprized you did not know what i was talkin about. your a good fella umbrax thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
worksoftplayhard, you can't be serious. You ask for someone to do you a favor by explaining something to you and you insult the one person willing to help you.

Personally I would drop you like hot rocks. I mean talk about RUDE.

and why are you posting? to put someone down? to point fingers? if you didnt notice i was not asking umbrax directly he CHOSE to help witch was a nice thing to do.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
and why are you posting? to put someone down? to point fingers?

He was posting because, like anyone who reads this thread, he was flabbergasted by the slap in the face you gave to someone who offered to help.

if you didnt notice i was not asking umbrax directly he CHOSE to help witch was a nice thing to do.

So why turn around and be so rude in exchange, especially considering you were wrong anyway?

Amazing. :shk:

new topics

top topics

join