It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could stop the NWO but would die, would you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
ILP, I hope I would, but just like my comments in another thread on the board right now concerning the sacrifice of Jesus, I stand by that I probably would be a cheese-weinie and run away.

It is easy to puff out our chests and say "hell yeah I would!" But the decision to give up life is the ultimate decision.

I hope I would make the right decision...that's the best I can do while not in the moment.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
maybe im not taking this question the right way but i dont think i would, because if you have this information that you are going to make public and once released they would kill you. thats given, but who says that once the information is put out the nwo isnt destroyed? they stay where they are like nothing happened? sure the people know but nothing has changed. look at the way things are. besides if you have this info and they know you do and where close enough to kill you once it gets released you probably wouldnt have enough time to release this info.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
These forces will cease to be when the resources they sell to you run out.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would do it in a heartbeat!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
The NWO is here,your lifestyle supports it,it grows from people wasting time with idle banter such as forums and internet chatrooms...

Wow, you must think that everybody does *nothing* else but talk about the NWO...
If you actually want to join up with other people who are *actively opposing* the NWO & continue to work at loosening its grip upon us, then you need to look for those groups & support them:
We The People Foundation for one...This group actively brings legislation *against* those who use control for its own sake;
NESARA is one that seeks to wean us off of thise credit-based economy & get us back into an economy that actually has some *value* to it.

There's a lot more...If you bother to look...

Originally posted by Flinx
And no, I wouldn't sacrifice my life to stop the NWO. I'd only do that for a very few things like my children...if I ever have any that is.

Didn't you realize that the whole human race consists of brothers & sisters, mothers & fathers, cousins & aunts/uncles?...

Why does it have to be only those who you know personally would make it worth taking the risk? Remember that Jesus sacrificed himself for the whole human race; Past, present & future humanity is what he gave himself for. If you really have love in your heart for your own species, then it would be worth it, IMO.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Would you die for me?

I wouldn't die for you.

I am sure there would be another form of NWO come soon after my death if I chose to die to stop the current one.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'd want to live to see that there was no one world order, so I'd probably just break out an assault rifle (maybe an AR-15), and start shooting major globalists.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
we all gotta go why not go doing something righteouss than not...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Didn't you realize that the whole human race consists of brothers & sisters, mothers & fathers, cousins & aunts/uncles?...

Why does it have to be only those who you know personally would make it worth taking the risk? Remember that Jesus sacrificed himself for the whole human race; Past, present & future humanity is what he gave himself for. If you really have love in your heart for your own species, then it would be worth it, IMO.

The first reason I wouldn't die: I'm an agnostic, so I don't know what is going to happen when I die. For all I know the Athiests are right and there's nothing....that means life has no meaning. Maybe the Fundies are right and I'll burn in hell for not doing or believing this or that. So, I'd rather live as long as possible.

Secondly: Like Lysergic said, I'm sure something just as bad will come after I die. Hell, look at the corrupt governments we have now. Look at all the human suffering. Everyone has a different idea of the NWO, but if it's anything like my idea, at least there will be order. Actually, I'm not really sure I beleive in this NWO. I think that there's an evil cabal in the world out in the open and right under our noses.....you know what I'm talking about.

Thirdly: I have no love more my species. I think we're a violent, selfish, plague infesting this planet. We may have hope, but if we don't leave, we're doomed.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At this moment I'm suicidal so yeah I'd stop them, don't push me I'm liable to jump the only problem is I'm only 2 feet off the ground.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
nothing is wrong with your beliefs, im sure if you were my child id love you regardless of if you percieved me or not...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As guilty as I am with sin, if I could do ANYTHING (including dying) to help someone/anyone I WOULD. I feel the Lord died for me, and I am VERY un-worthy of what He/God did for me. I think I can honestly say that I would die if I could stop NWO.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
unBalanced,

yeah man you got it,

we are the NWO!

LOL! They unknowingly attack themselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you'll notice, Flinx, my first post here specified "if I could be reasonably sure of stopping the NWO"...

The NWO's primary weapon is enforced ignorance on the masses...Therefore, if the masses could be enlightened, then that would be the end of the NWO. However, to enlighten *everyone* takes something more than whipping out an assault rifle & puncturing skulls with full metal jackets...

The counteraction to ignorance is knowledge of the truth...The only real way to counter the NWO is to show people a way that they can find the truth for themselves. Once they know how much the NWO has manipulated society from the very beginnings of society, they'll most likely either take up arms in outrage or find a more peaceful solution to end the NWO's plans.

One of the keys to helping along enlightenment is mass communication...See why I get on the internet? I can communicate with nearly anyone in nearly any place in the world...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'd assume that there a 'chance' that I could die and that it's not a dead certain thing that I will, so I'd stop the corrupt bastards who are aiming for a NWO, but I'd also try to avoid dying.
-shrugs- If I die, I get recycled into something else anyway, I'd rather be a free-living Ibex than an enslaved human.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What if new world order is the only chance we have to survive?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
and if persons created the mess we are in to the point where there wasn't a way then yes lives would have to be sacrificed starting with the most unrighteouss...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, I would use my knowledge of their operation and rather then attempt to destroy them I would blackmail them with what I know and manipulate them to suit my own needs.

Of course, this is assuming they don't assassinate me first. Which of course, they would. Hopefully I will have gained something from my blackmailing of them in the short time they let me live.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Why is NWO have to be "bad"??

maybe in a long time, the war between religones would stop,

maybe then we could have 1 goverment, but ruled by the PEOPLE

but, im sure we would all kill eachother before we would stop the hate

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nope, I wouldn't do it. I don't really know enough about the NWO. Just a lot of theories and conjecture. For all I know it is 2 computer geeks sitting in their mom's basement.

Give me some hard evidence that stopping the NWO is worth it, then I would probably do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join