It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

women hate nice guys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Things that drive women away

-appearing needy
-appearing desperate
-appearing indecisive

What women are looking for

-intensity
-mystery
-someone who has a sense of self
-someone who acknowledges them as unique and desirable

It's true that women (and probably men, too) are willing to tolerate quite a bit, if it means access to the things they want.

Agreed on all points dr_strangecraft

I would add, the confidence to be "adventurous" and take calculated risks, flirt, initiate and lead interactions with people, as that has been so key in my experience.....

MBF

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I must hold some kind of record. EVERY girl that I have ever asked for a date in my entire life has turned me down. I'm 5'4" and a farmer and every one has said that they don't want to date or marry anyone that is short or a farmer. The only girls that ever showed any interest in me was my friends or relatives girlfriends, because they are the only ones that have spent any time to get to know me. Then they think that I am a really nice guy, but it is too late then.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

ROAR! All this guy hates girl, girl hates guy, guy too mean, girl too nice, girl too mean, guy too nice, love, relationships,...............PISTS ME OFF! And you guys wondered why I'm never gonna have kids, or ANY kind of relationship (marriage, girlfriend, etc)

I sleep with them fo one night, and forget everything the next day. Anything wrong with that? Exactly! You guys are not tellin me I am supposed to get a love doll or somethin, are ya?
I respect women, and women respect me. The only thing I wanna do with them is either be friends (yes, JUST FRIENDS, nothin else) and sleep with the ones that want to (but they gotta be VERY cute and have VERY good bodies).

And my aproach to this is the best ever. No broken hearts, no hurt feelings, no depression, no relationships, no crying babies and diapers, no spouse tellin you what to do, no angry wife, no cheating wife............. just hot sex whenever you feel like it!

And can you blame me? Nah, I'm not doing anything wrong. I never dissrespect women, or even raise my voice at em. Yes, they MIGHT get mad when they find out that I only wanna sleep with them and nothin else. But that's their problem. Once again, am I supposed to get a lovedoll or somethin??!?!??!?!! OF COURSE NOT!

THAT, my friends, is the way of the pimp. And I don't like it any other way!

Remember: Don't let women get the best of you. Don't abuse them either, that's mean. So just go to parties, clubs, bars, etc, and find drunk or not drunk gals and lay em for one night, don't give them your phone number, don't get theirs and just take em to your crib and...............

But that's just me. Others are not like me, and you can live your life however you like. I just told you how I do my "stuff" and gave some advice. You don't have to listen to it.
Peace out, everyone

hense the russian mail order brides, because of guys like this, the russian mail order bride business is booming maybe you should check into this option???

Go online and sift through hundreds of women looking to come to the U.S. and be your subserviant bride!! It's better than third world status for the lucky gal

They even have tesimonials from the happy couples who found love, complete dorks who married supermodel wives, steelwool wouldnt wipe the smiles off these guys faces.

Who cares if you cant understand a word she says, I look at this as a plus because it cuts down on the aurgueing and bickering, you dont have to worry about her mother popping in unexpectedly ethier because she's a half a world away.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

(also it does not hurt to pimp slap a bi-hatch once in a while)

Well then, you are not doing it right. Don't hold back, really let go. When done correctly you should experience some stinging in your hand.

Me?

Am I a pimp you may ask?

No, I prefer the term "Vaginal Proprietor".

J/K

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, because of a spiteful, evil bitch, I changed beyond recognition. That's fine though. I was never very open with my feelings anyway, so who would care if I didn't say what I thought eh? She even wanted to make up with me after she started spreading lies and mistruths. I don't hate her. God, if you fall for someone, and they hurt you, you can't hate them can ya? I just never want to see her again. Doesn't make me a bad person does it?
I don't think that all women have it in for me. Just doubt I'd ever have a meaningful relationship, or able to trust a woman again. Guess that's why God created microwaves.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Well, because of a spiteful, evil bitch, I changed beyond recognition. That's fine though. I was never very open with my feelings anyway, so who would care if I didn't say what I thought eh? She even wanted to make up with me after she started spreading lies and mistruths. I don't hate her. God, if you fall for someone, and they hurt you, you can't hate them can ya? I just never want to see her again. Doesn't make me a bad person does it?
I don't think that all women have it in for me. Just doubt I'd ever have a meaningful relationship, or able to trust a woman again. Guess that's why God created microwaves.

i know where your coming from. it really shocks me how many beautifull women out there turn out to be "spiteful, evil bitches" even though they pretend to be nice for the first little while. maybe theres a connection...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
ive had more girlfriends than your puny mind can comprehend, and an equal number of breakups, none of witch i was to blame.

ive been with 16,17,18,19,21,22,23,24, even 25 year old women of all types of races white, african, asian, mexican, spanish, philipino, all types, skinny, large, short, tall and i have come to a conclusion.

women hate guys who- promise them everything they ever wanted, promise them a easy life in the future, promise them a place to live, call them to say they love them, visit them to spend quality time, take them out for quality time, visit them at the hospital after an accident, listen to their problems and the list keeps going.

yes i have done these things. yes i have never lied to the women i have been with. yes the women i been with all seem to be wanting the opposite of what ive been doing. no, i have not been going after trashy women... these are educated women.

i have also realized i have a curse. every woman i meet weather it be online or in reality, seems driven to lie to me. lie about her age, martial statuts, name, etc. ive been with 18 year old who look like jessica alba. ive been with 19 year olds who look like pamela. and ive been effin nice to them too.

what the hell do the women of this world want!!! i cant take it anymore. it doesnt matter who the hell i meet or who the hell they are i know from lookin at them what that person is gonna lie about.

someone help please women too. im at the end of my rope here.

Try Lying to them since they don't like the truth. Lie like there is no tomorrow. Promise them that in the future, life with you will suck so hard they will wish for death. There, I said it. Yeah.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I will say that I had totally given up on marriage before I met Frau Dr.

From the moment I met her, I couldn't get enough of her. It was like she saw everything the way I did; laughed at all the same jokes, was disgusted by the same things, etc.

Yet at the same time, she had this totally different way of looking at the world. She was funny and exciting and hot, and I just couldn't get enough of her. I didn't think I had any chance with her, since I was nearly a decade older, and she was obviously in her prime. A lot of my friends snickered about me robbing the cradle, and her robbing the grave.

She comes from a culture where the male is definitely expected to dominate the house, yet she's also educated, and earns as much as I do (probably more, this year!).

And her english is excellent.

She's definitely my best friend. And if anything ever happened to her, I'd never remarry. Anybody else, regardless of how wonderful, would always lose in comparison to her. And no woman would deserve to be humiliated that way.

I totally understand where russian soldier is coming from as well. For me personally, the best sex of my life has been with this one person. Maybe I had a succession of lousy partners before her, but she understands my limits and hungers better than anyone I've ever met.

We were talking about this yesterday, and I thought of this thread. If I were tempted to cheat because I saw another beautiful body, I'd pull away, because odds are, they wouldn't be in good as bed as my current partner is.

I've been having an affair with a married woman for over a decade.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

ROAR! All this guy hates girl, girl hates guy, guy too mean, girl too nice, girl too mean, guy too nice, love, relationships,...............PISTS ME OFF! And you guys wondered why I'm never gonna have kids, or ANY kind of relationship (marriage, girlfriend, etc)

I sleep with them fo one night, and forget everything the next day. Anything wrong with that? Exactly! You guys are not tellin me I am supposed to get a love doll or somethin, are ya?
I respect women, and women respect me. The only thing I wanna do with them is either be friends (yes, JUST FRIENDS, nothin else) and sleep with the ones that want to (but they gotta be VERY cute and have VERY good bodies).

And my aproach to this is the best ever. No broken hearts, no hurt feelings, no depression, no relationships, no crying babies and diapers, no spouse tellin you what to do, no angry wife, no cheating wife............. just hot sex whenever you feel like it!

And can you blame me? Nah, I'm not doing anything wrong. I never dissrespect women, or even raise my voice at em. Yes, they MIGHT get mad when they find out that I only wanna sleep with them and nothin else. But that's their problem. Once again, am I supposed to get a lovedoll or somethin??!?!??!?!! OF COURSE NOT!

LMAO!!! The Way Of The Pimp!!! HAAAAAAAA.......

One thing I don't understand though,

If you can have wild, hot sex with a beautiful woman from a bar, or a club, or a party.... well why on earth would you want to do it only once and break it off? Why wouldn't you want to do it again? (And again, and again, and again, and again.....)

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

If you can have wild, hot sex with a beautiful woman from a bar, or a club, or a party.... well why on earth would you want to do it only once and break it off? Why wouldn't you want to do it again? (And again, and again, and again, and again.....)

Well, you CAN. It all depends. See, if you sleep with her, you gotta let her know that you don't want no relationships. If she STILL wants to continue sleeping with you, then you can continue on and on and on until you get old and your instrument "stops working"

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Well, you CAN. It all depends. See, if you sleep with her, you gotta let her know that you don't want no relationships. If she STILL wants to continue sleeping with you, then you can continue on and on and on until you get old and your instrument "stops working"

Why don't you want a relationship?

Life can get pretty lonely without the companionship of a REAL lover.....

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
natural selection @ work - be an agressive egomanic...

if you want your (then probably numerous) offspring to live through an ever more intense hell, that is

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

so i have to be an abusive pimp slapping convict to find a girl??? thats no different then paying for love. maybe thats the only answer for me.

do you want some numbers?

i know a couple of girls that will actually supply a video camera and film the whole event in glorious technicolor for you!

Its a bit like going on the roller coaster at disneyland other than your always captured smiling.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Life can get pretty lonely without the companionship of a REAL lover.....

You’re right I suppose after a while it will, you’ll get tired of what you’re doing at one point or another and you will start to feel lonely. So my advice would be to live free for a while but you have to realize that you can’t keep doing that indefinitely, people need companionship and all the good things that come with it. Sucky, sucky for five dollah ain’t gonna give you that my friend, neither is the drunk chick down at the club.

As for the pimp slap,
It has a purpose, albeit very limited with me, just like everything, time, place, manner and circumstance should be considered.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

Originally posted by MacDonagh

i know where your coming from. it really shocks me how many beautifull women out there turn out to be "spiteful, evil bitches" even though they pretend to be nice for the first little while. maybe theres a connection...

anyone care to proove me wrong with the spitefull evil bitches and beautiifull women connection?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, what do you want proven wrong? That all beautiful women in (in your view at least) are bitches? If so then there’s nothing to prove, that view is totally wrong, women just like everything else come in all shapes and sizes and each is unique in terms of personality. I’ve had my share of… who are high maintenance, who don’t care about how you’re feeling, who are dumb as a brick, who aren’t very considerate and who frankly are just plain sluts. But it would be foolish for me to say that all women are like that, because they aren’t, it took some looking for but the girl I’m currently with is none of those things. She’s not perfect either but nothing too major, we all have our things, and in my opinion she’s very beautiful.

So to sum it all up, evil/hatful women can come in all looks, is there a higher ratio of "beautiful" weapon being "evil spiteful bitches"? Perhaps, but not all of them are. So I say don’t be discouraged keep looking, eventually you’ll find someone who will like you for who you are, whatever it is that you are, be it nice guy or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Guys, stop for a minute and think about how you're talking about women. The vast majority of comments I've read here sound like they were written by trogladites. I don't care if it is even joking, would you tell black jokes to a black person? Do you really think all this talk of bitch-slappin' and disrespect of women is going to attract anyone decent at all? Could there be a connection between how you treat women and how they respond to you by sometimes not being nice? Do you have any idea how ridiculous these kind of comments sound to women?

If you wonder why some women seem like "evil bitches" it's because alot of it is how men treat women and talk disrespectfully about them, as if women are not human.
This is not a woman bashing thread nor is it a guy's locker room, a guy was asking a serious question. So let's get back on topic, OK?

To the 5'4" farmer who is a nice guy: Where the * were you when I was single? I always wanted to live on a farm and I'm 5'4" so I don't care about your height. You didn't say how old you are, but keep trying and don't give up, there's someone out there who would love to accept what you have to offer.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
would you tell black jokes to a black person?

Yes, I would, and I do.
Mostly around people I know of course, but on occasion I might say one to ease up err… a situation, if you will.

As for the "pimp slappin' " relax, I’m sure that’s just adolescent hubris and sarcasm. I mean, what normal guy goes around slapping women all day and then complain they can’t get a date.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

would you tell black jokes to a black person?

Yes, I would, and I do.
Mostly around people I know of course, but on occasion I might say one to ease up err… a situation, if you will.

As for the "pimp slappin' " relax, I’m sure that’s just adolescent hubris and sarcasm. I mean, what normal guy goes around slapping women all day and then complain they can’t get a date.

OK, but you tell these jokes around People You Know, that makes a big difference, wouldn't you say? These are strangers on this thread.

As for men slapping women and complaining they can't get a date, you'd be amazed at what women have seen men do and then expect to get a date. LOL. I must, in all fairness, say that women do the same thing sometimes.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

OK, but you tell these jokes around People You Know, that makes a big difference, wouldn't you say? These are strangers on this thread.

Ok in hindsight, you’re probably right, but I still think that people shouldn’t take it too seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join